Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 06:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3507 times)
tera linh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I invested in bitcoin because I was learning and I knew about it, bitcoin had a draw for me and I decided to buy them for long term as it would be the currency of the future.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

I always wanted to earn online to be independent of the place of residence, and searching for the kind of work I came across bitcoin and I was completely satisfied with how the method is good the earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Bitcoin is a new kind of modern economy, and I learned about it as innovative and then I found out that with the help of it you can still get good money. So I bought it and keep buying.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

I just want to make good money to support my family and have prospects for a comfortable future and old age. And bitcoin gives me all this.

AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

I just want to make good money to support my family and have prospects for a comfortable future and old age. And bitcoin gives me all this.
You took my words. That's also my plan. I want to have money to support my family. Also for the "old days" to not worry about money, rent, bills and etc. Bitcoin and mining are giving me this opportunity.  Smiley
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing bitcoin because I believe the strong foundation of bitcoin as traded in the market. Due to its popularity many got interested to earn on it. There are many business and jobs that earn bitcoins and I am happy to be a part of this forum because I really want to save bitcoins for my future and I found it here.
bakulsandal21

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

The potential of the blockchain technology is what caught my eye in the first place. I want to support the industry and be part of it as well as it develops.

The investment side is of course also part of the reason why I am in the crypo space and interested in Bitcoin.
bts378

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

I have invested in bitcoins as i think that bitcoins and it's technology has high potential and as the world is going towards wireless technology, bitcoins would be great way to transfer money throughout the world.Now mostly bitcoins are used as an investment to earn money as bitcoins does had increased alot past year it went from $900 to astounding $19k this growth bitcoins huge.
mitsuki

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Well, I invest half of my day to bitcoins simply because this technology caught my sincere interest.
When a person had experience scam before, it's hard for that person to trust a technology like this. They would think that it's easier to lose your money since everything is decentralised and not tangible at all.
Yet tried to believe in it.

Well, as you have said, some are here for monetary reason. You can't blame them. The essence of this technology is financial freedom, of course they will be concern of fees, taxes, practicality and sometimes how to raise a few bucks in a while.

You just have to encourage them to not focus on a single feature of bitcoins of any other coins.
It's flexible and broad. Don't decline it's use but spread more facts about it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

I have invested in bitcoins as i think that bitcoins and it's technology has high potential and as the world is going towards wireless technology, bitcoins would be great way to transfer money throughout the world.Now mostly bitcoins are used as an investment to earn money as bitcoins does had increased alot past year it went from $900 to astounding $19k this growth bitcoins huge.
Bitcoin is a form of cryptocurreny that is also associated as a form of future current that could be used in the future for transaction and investment. It could provide faster, and reliable way of transaction that could easily have a good effect on people in today as we could start investing early for a better future of Bitcoin and agood profit for us in the future.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
There are a lot of advantages of having or owning a bitcoin. And that is the reason why I decided to invest on it. Bitcoin has been leading all digital currencies for the past few years. Among other cryptocurrency, it is the one with the highest value among them all. I decided to invest on it because I think, bitcoin has a lot of potential and room for growth. Bitcoin continues to grow and expand together with the infrastructures built around it. Because of that, we can say that bitcoin will continue to increase its value as time pass by.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Earning big profit that i have never experienced in traditional investment before has already happened to me when i invest in bitcoin. That's what i also witnessed to some of my friends whose lives were dramatically changed because of bitcoin and cryptos.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

In short i believe in both and in part there are only few peoples in worlds like us who know about bitcoin so we are in early stage of cryptoworld if we invest now we can be rich in future hope u have heard about the history of peoples who invested in bitcoin and successful today because they believed in bitcoin and its technology.  Also now a days governments, corporations are now using and learning from the blockchain technology to create secure data, payment, systems, the effect on industry, business, finance. The Blockchain technology is here to stay and being adopted by big organisationg with a lot of money- for example it is being used by Goldman Sachs, Barclays Bank, the Estonian government, Microsoft amongst many other places. Venture capital firms are ploughing money into Blockchain and Bitcoin startups.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I invest in bitcoin, especially bitcoin is a safe and quick way to take a profit that can improve my finances. But in addition I really like the technology in stretcher by bitcoin because I think blockchain is a future technology that will be much adopted by the government.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing in bitcoin now for my children's future. Bitcoin has always experienced a rapid rise in value before entering a long phase where it falls in value. And I do I believed that it is our money in the future and I trust it.

I know bitcoin already rise so much increase in its value start from the beginning till now.
Now the price is too much being more than $10k.
So how you can be sure that bitcoin can be future of currency and you put money for your children's future? Are you not scary?
I am supporting bitcoin and believe to bitcoin because this technology is the first which get so much interest from so many people around the world. Nothing like this before so with that i am sure the backer of bitcoin will never stop supporting bitcoin.
rubyross

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

My answer is both. I invest in bitcoin to earn money and that i will not be left behind and at the same time I believe in bitcoin and its technology. I want to be updated of whats happening in the world. Now this is the new craze, so i also want to experience it.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Why? Why do people invest in Bitcoin? Why do I invest in Bitcoin? The answer is its potential. When you are an investor, you first need to study, research what kind of project, industry or matter you are to invest. Trying to recalculate everything when you are to invest, with that, every investor, including myself has engaged in investing in bitcoin because of its capabilities and potentials to increase in price in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Of course, too much bitcoin will be earned in the future so many people invest in bitcoin.
Many people also want the bitcoin because many have earned it since only two years have grown bigger.
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

I'm doing it for both reasons. I sieve it through decentralization, banks and other intermediaries will be unable to earn the ordinary people who are not free to send their relatives money. On the other hand speculation Bitcoin is also very interesting in the future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
the reason I join and invest in bitcoin karna in this modern era of increasingly sophisticated technology and make it easier for us to find opportunities to gain great profits by investing in bitcoin and with bitcoin also we can improve the welfare and poverty in the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: