Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

simply trust and believe on the technology behind bitcoin. and i gain money on it. and i am the example that investing on bitcoin is much worth it than other investment company. with the right timing and knowledge your life will be change with bitcoin. and of course bitcoin is the center of attraction in all cryptocurrencies that's why i invest in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Bcos I am sure that I can earn big money from btc
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Bcos I wish can get a big profit to grow up my financial
masterman
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

I agree that many people don`t really care about the future, and the only reason they invest in it is just because it has a high growth and people talk about it. However, those who really know about BTC certainly invest in it because of its potential and technology rather than its price charts.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in Bitcoin because I believe that this will help me to make my life better in the long run but as of now Bitcoin helps me for my daily expenses and saves money for the future. I am also learning in trading and it is really fun to know this type of investment and I wanna share this to my friends as well. This is our future so we better to invest now and hold until we have reached the desired income.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Bitcoin had proven its potentiality as an investment. The technology that brought us this innovation gave convenience and simplified money transactions. The value of bitcoin had even out priced other popular investment in the market. And the story of success of bitcoin investors is so high if we review the gainers since this technology boomed globally.
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I believe that someday my family’s future is getting better because the day will come to be known bitcoin and it will be indemand so its value will gain more profit.

WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
the reason is because bitcoin has good prospects for the future, so it can be made for long-term investment vehicles, because as we know bitcoin has become a global currency and began to be in great demand by many people. besides the bitcoin price is always fluctuating, so we can benefit only in the near future as long as we can read the price situation.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

As much as I believe in the technology; it is the future of currency. I am also investing in it because of its profitability for now. It has been paying something worthwhile and has had its record overtime. The security, relevance and durability has come to stay. So, with these, I will say it has got me convinced to invest in it.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

I agree that many people don`t really care about the future, and the only reason they invest in it is just because it has a high growth and people talk about it. However, those who really know about BTC certainly invest in it because of its potential and technology rather than its price charts.
Somes actually invest for the future, they have free money and didn't know what to do with it , so they come to Bitcoin and make an investment which could turn into hundreds times in the future if they're lucky .
But this isn't a bet, it's a prediction with better percent succeed than gambling.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I invest in it because i believe in its unique technology that eventually will substitute altcoins.
knowthyself

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I'm investing to bitcoin because i can see it's usefulness and it's possible growth in the future. I liked bitcoin a lot because as what i understand it is based on the thing we really wanted and that is "freedom".
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

My main reason for bitcoin investment is because I think a better future, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I'll make bitcoin as a future investment.

..........///....../////..........
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

investing in bitcoin is surely success to involve regarding to currency...most of the true investors appeared in bitcoin early days at that time there was not reason to invest in bitcoin, other than it's technological value, since the price was so small. There was a lot of speculation as well, but I do believe people were more informed and less driven by emotions. Right now, bitcoin has hit the masses in terms of awareness, but most of it's investors do it on the there on dream.... It's quite sad, because bitcoin has potencial, but if most of it's investors are just driven by profit, the coin might never succeed on it's goals, because people don't understand about bitcoin....i hope things will change in the future...
JOoo12345

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

to be honest at first i'm investing in bitcoin because of the money, but as i learn about how bitcoin works and black chains i am slowly believing in the technology and  the future of bitcoin.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

The future of bitcoin will always be about money. It is the new trading system like the stock exchange but only more accessible for the masses. The technological part of it like the security and the blockchain system as a whole is still being used and showcases its potential for other applications.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is one of the safest way to invest fiat money. Investing money in Bitcoin can prevent inflation but this might affect its value in the Crypto Industry. Bitcoin is one of the best invention created by man in human history. The blockchain technology which is where it is integrated is creating new ways for mode of payments to be secure and be used anywhere and anytime.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Obviously if a person invests in anything, he expects profit from it.
Similar is with bitcoin, Its not bad if people want to make money out of it.
But one should believe in technology too,since it's the future technology afterall.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

The main reason for bitcoin investing is to hope for profit, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I dare to invest, and if it's cheap now then I will not panic because the price soon returns to a high position like last December.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Perdagangan Bitcoin sudah bisa dilakukan seperti layaknya investasi saham di pasar modal. Keuntungan yang didapat cukup lumayan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: