Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:37:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3503 times)
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Not all people who buy bitcoin really understand what bitcoin is and how it works, not everyone knows the history of bitcoin creation, but it unambiguously attracts attention by its decentralization and protection from blockages on the part of state structures. I bought and now I buy bitcoin, because I know that this is the future.
Yes, people in my country are the same, they keep asking me about Bitcoin but the question actually is " How much can you earn with Bitcoin?" , " Bitcoin is good for earning purpose ?".
They keep asking me those kind of question and don't even look at what is the meaning of Bitcoin in Wikipedia for real... So sad.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
You invested because you are purely believing to it, because if you are not believing in bitcoin then you will probably not invest to it. So my answer is both that I invested to bitcoin as a purely investment and with a believing to it and to other factors of bitcoin.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

So my question is.
~~snip
You invested because you are purely believing to it, because if you are not believing in bitcoin then you will probably not invest to it. So my answer is both that I invested to bitcoin as a purely investment and with a believing to it and to other factors of bitcoin.
In addition, the conventional era began to be replaced with the digital era. The same is true in terms of payments and investments. If you want to survive, then we must adapt to developments in the field of financial technology. I'm sure, bitcoin has a bright future, many agencies are currently starting to create their own cryptocurrency.

anas2909

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

i'm investing in bitcoin after receive payment from the bounty program (this is my first investment). i invest because i interest in bitcoin value price, i know the consequence which is the price is always unstable, but i'm optimist that the price will grow up again
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

purpose and the reason I invest in bitcoin. With one purpose and hope.
so that my economic life changed to be brighter.
look for work in the real world already while bitcon provides employment for anyone who wants to invest and provides an opportunity to become a successful person

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Perdagangan Bitcoin sudah bisa dilakukan seperti layaknya investasi saham di pasar modal. Keuntungan yang didapat cukup lumayan.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:40 AM

I want to invest on bitcoin because I really believe the power of technology. I invest because it is profitable and bitcoin is the first and father of all cryptocurrency.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:31:29 AM

after I saw my colleagues and relatives their economic life changed rapidly for the better. since then I learned and joined invest in bitcoin. because I am always convinced that I can also change my economic life for the better as they are .
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

I do this for some reasons, the first reason because I want to make a profit, and the second reason because I believe and also I like bitcoin technology  Smiley
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

There are two reasons why I invest in bitcoin.

The first; I believe in block chain technology, which does mean a lot. Through the participation of people in bitcoin, many people's lives have changed.

The second; I hope to participate more in the development of new technologies, especially in the international popular cryptocurrency.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

I am investing in Bitcoin because I think is the best investment that I could do. It has a very high probability of making me a lot of money which is why I am buying the dip. I think that those people who will  invest money in bitcoin right now will surely get good profit because bitcoin still has the potential to give profit to people.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

It is the law of life that people need money to enrich themselves and basic needs / day to day and they want to enjoy it quickly and easily it is what drives people to invest in bitcoin technology and bitcoin will develop and facilitate human beings.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think they have the same thoughts about why are they investing in bitcoin it always go in the same thoughts. bitcoin is very unpredictable in price, it may be change its value in a matter of seconds. The important thing is buy bitcoin during at low price, and hold till it reached your desired price. We are investing because bitcoin is very profitable.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

I have some special reasons investing in Bitcoin, simply say that I love Bitcoin  I have got some profits from bitcoin investment also some of my Friend get too much profit and earn money form Bitcoin. so till now, I am trying to investing in Bitcoin.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I think they have similar musings concerning why are they putting resources into bitcoin it generally go in similar contemplations. bitcoin is extremely eccentric in value, it might be change its incentive in a matter of seconds. The critical thing is purchase bitcoin amid at low cost, and hold till it achieved your coveted cost. We are contributing in light of the fact that bitcoin is exceptionally productive
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing in bitcoin because it gives big opportunity to people who is willing to trust its capability. Besides, bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to transaction or mode of payments because some accepts it as payment.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

because bitcoin deals conveniently. bitcoin gives me the job to do. Nowadays, bitcoin is gaining much attention and investment. I do not want to miss the opportunity to make money from bitcoin so I invested in it.
I am investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of crypto and i know to my self that investing in bitcoin is the best thing i we will do in my life, and i am so happy that i invested in bitcoin when it has a lower price so when the value of it is we will pump i we will make more money.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I invested in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will change the world economy, it's hard, but slow but sure. Everyone wants money, but if they play with bitcoins to earn money then they will lose.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

I chose the bitcoin input now because it was a great opportunity for me to make a lot of profit. Thanks to the bitcoin value fluctuation I can make a profit. investing in bitcoin is now also very beneficial for my future because it will be very developed in the future

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

the investment in bitcoin at its core was conceived as participation in a new decentralized system that does not have control in one hand and public censorship. and it was a good vector of development. but when people started to feel greedy, the price went up, and the ideology of the bitcoin system grew into a worldwide greed. when they began to trade bitcoin, people who have Fiat, began to destroy the system. In order not to bring bitcoin to the extreme, you need to either abandon the Fiat or abandon the idea of increasing the price of the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: