Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3503 times)
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Personally i invest on bitcoin, because a lot's of people come to bitcoin crypto world and the becaome a milionair . Bitcoin trading is the top profiteable investment in the world.In the ending of last year bitcoin was hit it's previous all recoard.Now bitcoin price going dumped.I think very soon bitcoin price will be rise again .Because everyday a lot's of people come to join in the bitcoin crypto currency investment.

Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I investment in the bitcoin because I see bitcoin is a new way of looking at this millennial era, the progress of thought so that new ideas arise very suitable to wear in the era of advanced as it is today, although there are regulations that limit it, bitcoin will continue grow.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

because bitcoin deals conveniently. bitcoin gives me the job to do. Nowadays, bitcoin is gaining much attention and investment. I do not want to miss the opportunity to make money from bitcoin so I invested in it.
I am investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of crypto and i know to my self that investing in bitcoin is the best thing i we will do in my life, and i am so happy that i invested in bitcoin when it has a lower price so when the value of it is we will pump i we will make more money.
I myself do not like investing in bitcoin. Maybe it's because I do not have enough money, or I think bitcoin is out of date or something that makes me feel that way. If I choose to invest I think I will invest in ETH or good ICO projects.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

I look at Bitcoin and other violas from the side of investment and earnings from this. Many people write that they invested in the idea of blocking as a hope, I do not agree with this, if you are not interested in making money then invest better in hospitals, orphanages, shelters. Only do not lie to yourself.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

because bitcoin deals conveniently. bitcoin gives me the job to do. Nowadays, bitcoin is gaining much attention and investment. I do not want to miss the opportunity to make money from bitcoin so I invested in it.
I am investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of crypto and i know to my self that investing in bitcoin is the best thing i we will do in my life, and i am so happy that i invested in bitcoin when it has a lower price so when the value of it is we will pump i we will make more money.
I myself do not like investing in bitcoin. Maybe it's because I do not have enough money, or I think bitcoin is out of date or something that makes me feel that way. If I choose to invest I think I will invest in ETH or good ICO projects.
Well, if we don't take risk here in bitcoin, then how will we able to succeed in life if we will just rely in our daily job which we are under paid off, that is why it is so important to take risk and have the chance to make rich rather than receiving nothing at all.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

Ya i should invest in bitcoin:-
Buying and holding
Trading in bitcoins
Investing in bitcoin mining
Invest in bitcoin companies/grow your bitcoins
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
In my country, Bitcoin is arguably the most profitable source of income among other currencies, many of whom claim that these currencies are fraudulent but that many of the wealthy are made up of Bitcoin and this market. So I'm not afraid this is a scam.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I think bitcoin will spread all over the world and can be used all over the world, I invest because bitcoin can change this world for the better and success, And I believe people buy bitcoin last year as an investment too, Bitcoin will be trusted for investment tool in the time period long, Since bitcoin is a potentially increasing coin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

First of all, I am impressed with the Bitcoin as a technology as it provides for more benefits as compared to that of traditional fiat system, I am actually gaining benefits out of it as a payment system as I have shifted my Overseas payments from Paypal to Bitcoin and it is really making difference. This is the core reason why I hold or invest in Bitcoin, it enables me to spend Bitcoins to pay for the goods and services on the international level. I seek the sense of uniformity while using cryptocurrencies. Alternatively, as we are in the initial phase of development there is a huge scope for growth so I also invested in Bitcoin considering speculative gains but that is my secondary perspective.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing on bitcoins just like what everybodies reason. There are a lot of people today who are hopeless about their future and because of that, they though that bitcoins will help since the value is keep on increasing as the time goes by depending on the markets value.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I am interested in technology and I know to bitcoin, I realize the value of bitcoin in the future and I invest in bitcoin
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Bitcoin is a good alternative investment. I admit at first I only see bitcoin as a source of money and an extra income but as my knowledge about bitcoin gets deeper, I begin to understand and know its use to the people and community. It is a way to transact faster, either send and receive money from relatives and even thru business.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

bitcoin is to create a digital and universal currency that can be used in various places, and bitcoin sellers are always full today bitcoin can be used to buy various kinds of daily needs just like regular money and also the speed of my bitcoin price Cool
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

bitcoin is the digital currency which will be very benificial in future . More and more investment in bitcoin will be helpful in near future . so, I prefer to invest my money in bitcoin .
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Nowadays, many people are investing in Bitcoin vif which can be the most profitable place, and Bitcoin is also the place where many investors join Bitcoin to share the same. Experience as well as speak of the best ways to avoid risk.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Nowadays, many people are investing in Bitcoin vif which can be the most profitable place, and Bitcoin is also the place where many investors join Bitcoin to share the same. Experience as well as speak of the best ways to avoid risk.

Yes i do agree whatever you said. Bitcoin has its own standard and range among all the cryptocurrency.
Bitcoins it will shine all the time. Bitcoin can be used worldwide to buy anything.
Most of the them using it as secondary job but they earn more than that of their primary job which satisfies more than what they expect and keep them to lead a luxury life.
Those who are all entered into bitcoin before 1 or 2 years, their life style improved a lot because of bitcoin. Thats the reason every one love bitcoin. And there is no end of bitcoin. I hope in future people will use digital currency instead of fiat currency. So dont loose hope on bitcoin.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I invest in bitcoin because i believe in bitcoin, altcoins, to the technology. I believe that bitcoin will be our future now! So when you are late on investing in crypto, that is a bad thing, because you don't have any idea about crypto, like that. So for me investing in crypto is a wise decision although risk is there, but i believe in bitcoin. That's it!
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Why I would invest in bitcoin would be to
get a profit mark up in return,an also using
bitcoin to invest in other altcoins and hold
for future purposes, to me this a game to success.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Actually, I do both, for some time. When I started in investing in bitcoin, all I care about is when will the investment grow and what will I do in the money when I finally collect it. But right now, after the months of waiting and anticipating for every drops and peaks, I now can see what really bitcoin is. it is more than just money, it is a medium of progress. More than it affects its users, bitcoin changes the market and then the world.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Instability is good
for Bitcoin. In general, political unrest is not good for the stock market -- whose value is tied to established companies that depend on government services, stable financial institutions, a dependable workforce and so on. However, unrest is good for Bitcoin, which is resilient to political unrest because it is not a government-backed currency. There's evidence that recent unrest in Asia contributed to the Bitcoin price surge. If you think the future holds more instability for governments and traditional banks, you might find Bitcoin to  be a compelling investment.

It's easy. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.

It's low-cost. Bitcoin exchange fees are minimal -- usually on the order of 0.2% of the value of a transaction. By comparison, U.S. banks usually charge about 3% in fees when you use a credit card to buy something in foreign currency. If you want to speculate on currency, Bitcoin offers a cost-efficient way to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: