Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3504 times)
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Investing is very high risk to put your money if you don't know well the company you want to invest in. Why I invest in bitcoin? of course I believe bitcoin and it's technology. It is popular also in digital world and I saw it many company invested also in bitcoin. I invest because for the future of my family.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
noelanora99

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

For it's early days, I think most people's concern is about it's assurance and safety than believing in it, for those who earn big time in early days it involve insight and taking risk.

And let's face it, most people are here are to earn fortune for it's own future and not bitcoins future.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

Because I believe that bitcoin is a safe and sure investing tool that can secure our money. It s a great choice to invest on bitcoin because you are sure that your money is safe and the value of bitcoin is not falling down and always increasing
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

The reason I invest in bitcoin is just one, pure investment. It is true that lately the majority of people who invest in bitcoin are only looking for money regardless of bitcoin, an ironic on the world of cryptocurency. On the one hand people want to earn money, but do not care about the future of bitcoin. It needs awareness on each individual about the future of bitcoin.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
one is i want to get more money i want to get profit 2x or 3x and i believe that holding or investign in bitcoin in a low price will give me an opportunity to become rich people someday or become a susccessful people because  ive seen a lot of people like my friend he beecame rich by using this by trading some crypto and now he became humble rich .
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

It started for me out of pure greed. Lets make some money! kinda thinking. But more time i invested into this world the more i fell in love with it. Now i see it as both investment and as the awesome technology that i fully support. Uneducated people are here just for the money. Just stay in this crypto world long enough and you will see it for yourself how great it trully is. I don't think you will find an experienced investor in cryptos that says he is here just for the money.

BR
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

I bought two miner card contracts for two years, so as I get paid monthly via Bitcoin, I will just hold that Bitcoin for part of my pension plan and hope for the best. It brings in around 200 dollars a month so over two years if I get back say 700 bucks profit from each miner over two years is not bad for passive income. This is my investment for Bitcoin accumulation and at my age I cannot expect to get rich but to just build a small nest egg for the future for my family. Days of day dreaming about riches is over for me. I am 61 years old so I do not have much time to plan ahead at all like young Millennials do.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

I believe both are both Bitcoin's security technologies and the profits it can generate. I think that in 2 or 3 years Bitcoin will master and lead international finance.
if there is an opinion from others we can accept it aaalkan he knows about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, not just a speech that comes out without any basis

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
yangxianzhi

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

To be honest, I believe most people are because of its value. It can bring great benefits to you. But there are not many people who truly understand its role and purpose.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

One main reason why invest in bitcoin is that it is safe and i know what is happening to my money every other day. I invest my money in bitcoin because i know i will gain more what I've invested. Investing in banks with low interest is not good.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I invest in bitcoin because I know someday I earn money here from my investment, bitcoin is very good coins in the crypto  land so, that why I choose to invest in bitcoin. As we can see bitcoin is getting more stringer.

I am investing in bitcoin because I know that I can earn a bigger profit from it. Bitcoin is very popular and a promising coin in the market. The price of bitcoin are getting bigger and market demand are getting higher.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

I am investing in Bitcoin because of its capability to rise higher than before; also, this coin is the most reliable coin compared to others due to the support coming from the people. Thus, I will keep investing in Bitcoin to have a high profit in the future.
Yes I agree. Bitcoin is worth investing for because it has a good value. It has an assurance that your effort will not be wasted. Just hold on to your bitcoin and work hard. Then, you will reach your goal.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

One main reason why invest in bitcoin is that it is safe and i know what is happening to my money every other day. I invest my money in bitcoin because i know i will gain more what I've invested. Investing in banks with low interest is not good.
Although investing in banks with low interest rates, they are safer and less risky. Investing in Bitcoin is profitable, but risky, for venture capitalists. But I still like to invest in Bitcoin and hold them for a long time, which will make us more profitable in the future.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Although investing in banks with low interest rates, they are safer and less risky. Investing in Bitcoin is profitable, but risky, for venture capitalists. But I still like to invest in Bitcoin and hold them for a long time, which will make us more profitable in the future.
Yes, both have their respective advantages. Of course, it will be a difficult choice if you have to choose one of them. So, combining the two will be the best choice. Moreover, bitcoin is very much in line with the times, as modern society is very important to exist.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

to be honest i am engaged in cryptocurrency because i believed on its vision.
wherein to free people from the control of few elites.
just imagine a world wherein people can do what they wanted with their own money without being restricted by some organizations.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

The internet made information global and easy to access. A sound, global currency like Bitcoin will have the same impact on finance and the global economy. If you understand the potential impact of Bitcoin, it won’t be hard to hard to understand why investing in bitcoin may be a good idea.
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Yes, I have been invested in bitcoin for a little while now, as well as several altcoins. Bitcoin is very popular and a promising coin in the market. bitcoin price high to crypto market, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency in cryptoworld.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So i think the price will rise.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I see my future here and this kind of currency the cryptocurrency has a potential to grow for many years and no one can stop it. and the price will get higher and higher 

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Anthony007x

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

People invest in BitCoin because they believe that it will still growing. When you see so big exchange rate turbulences all the time, you just want to hit the point Smiley In my opinion the future of cryptocurrencies market are projects with stable exchange rate separated from Bit[Suspicious link removed]d example is Nebula Network, innovative storage cloud based on its own blockchain. Emission mechanism is tied to their supply so it has solid backing in real value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: