Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I see my future here and this kind of currency the cryptocurrency has a potential to grow for many years and no one can stop it. and the price will get higher and higher 
Yes, everyone can recognize the potential of bitcoin and I do. I am especially impressed with the bitcoin of their pump price at the end of 2017. That gave me a chance to get rich by bitcoin and I bought over 3 BTCs in early 2018. I am holding and waiting for another pump in the end of 2018.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

The reason why I am investing in bitcoin is to have a better life in future. Bitcoin will help me to achieve all dreams that I want. Through their legacy and services all things are possible to me to achieve in future.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I see my future here and this kind of currency the cryptocurrency has a potential to grow for many years and no one can stop it. and the price will get higher and higher 
Yes, everyone can recognize the potential of bitcoin and I do. I am especially impressed with the bitcoin of their pump price at the end of 2017. That gave me a chance to get rich by bitcoin and I bought over 3 BTCs in early 2018. I am holding and waiting for another pump in the end of 2018.
I am investing in bitcoin, because I believe in it as much as I believe in myself, bitcoin has gone so far for 9 years of its existence it proves me enough that there is something about it that makes me amaze and excites every time that I am encountering it. So, I believe that my journey here will not be wasted.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Bitcoin investment is the thing that will make me get a big profit, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin and believe that someday bitcoin will be used officially for the transaction.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
i want to invest in bitcoin because i know that it will gives me an opportunity to help my family in our poverty and to get money for my future and i believe in bitcoin so so thats why i love investign in bticoin when the value is too low i hate buying bitcoins when the price is so high because i know that it will decerase anytime so dangerous.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Bitcoin investment is the most profitable thing because we can get big profit in a short time, I've tried some kind of investment like stock or property, but everything is moving very slowly and make me impatient.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bisul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I invest in Bitcoin because I believe in the technology and the idea. Not only that but there are many reasons why I choose Bitcoin than other coins in the market as it has the largest community, the most popular, widely used as the payment method, the most valuable and of course I believe that Bitcoin will change not only mine but all wealth we are especially for those who believe.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I do believe that one should start investing his or her money because one can gain a huge profit from investing money. One can get fast and high amount of money if an investor. One should invest in bitcoin but he or she should not invest is all income in bitcoin as its value keeps on fluctuating so there is a very Hi risk of losing the money as well. But one should invest small amount of money in bitcoin as there is a very high chance of making a profit also because bitcoins value keeps on fluctuating so its price also increases resulting in a very high profit.
shagor106

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Investing bitcoin because here my life I seeing. I want to more and more earn money. I am investing in bitcoin is to have a better life in future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin because of the potential it still has to uncover. The coin's market value can rise upto seven to eight present levels. The coin has introduced a new lightning network in the market. Also transactions made through bitcoin are very secure and pseudoanonymity is provided for the same. The information of the sender and reciever is kept private. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free. Hence, the coin has ability to yield huge amounts of profit in the future.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

I invested in bitcoin because I was interested and amazed of the technology behind bitcoin's creation. Moreover, I want to see bitcoin revolutionize the nature of currency with how innovative and beneficial the cryptocurrency invention is. And so I support bitcoin to serve its purpose by investing on the technology. I believe this is the way I could help bitcoin to survive.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

to be honest i am engaged in cryptocurrency because i believed on its vision.
wherein to free people from the control of few elites.
just imagine a world wherein people can do what they wanted with their own money without being restricted by some organizations.
im investing in bitcoin because i believes on it, and it helps me very much in my needs, im making it as my primary source of income now, it is already a year since i started doing trading and i feel so good about it, i want to inspire others too, that being poor is not permanent there will always a way, thats why i am now investing on it, because somehow someday i will be rich and i can help all the people as long as i can do.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I do investing in bitcoin cause i believe that new bitcoin technology can help to us not only financial needs. It giving more binificial when you learn about what really bitcoin is. People might get the comfortable life with the help of bitcoin.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

Well based on my own research about the investors of bitcoin.
All they want is to grow up their money and they truly believe that thru bitcoin and its technology , there is a chance to change their life especially on financial assistance and to get more profit.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
When my friend told me that he had won a lot of profit investment bitcoin, I'll go to understand the bitcoin, I develop it as a new technology, can get very good application in the future, the development of it will be better and better, so I choose investment bitcoin
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

If i invest in the bitcoin to save in the future. Because i believe bitcoin will be useful in the future. So if you really sure about bitcoin why not invest? That's my answer. In the future i am sure that many payments do not use real money then bitcoin will be sold in my opinion.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:12 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
all your questions are the very answer to agree bitcoin is a place of investment by using technological advances and the development of the times and the possibility of future investments such as bitcoin will be something that is needed in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

I know the bitcoin is the best thing to invest or to make our money even when the bitcoin price drops just because the bitcoin is longterm

jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Why bitcoin? Because I see that many investors of bitcoin have been successfully become rich in an instant, and we have witness the potential of bitcoin that it increase in a different way. So therefore we can all agree that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money.
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

like any other investing opportunities bitcoins also gives long term benefits nowadays.... but it also involves risks about loss of funds so be careful about sale and purchase of coins...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: