Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Yes, there are a lot of people investing in bitcoin to make a profit because it is the most valuable currency in the crypto market and bitcoin is a long and stable investment. Bitcoin now attracts many people because of its prominence and popularity is very great and I personally was on bitcoin's investment.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

For so many reason i am invest in but the main reason is it is a good prospective asset that gives a stable income to me
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I never hear that any the best of investing than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the big potential will be great in the future
because bitcoin is offering a high technology for people, company, and industry in around of the world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

I invest in bitcoin because it helps me make a lot of profit. Bitcoin was born help me open my eyes and my knowledge. Blockchain technology has been developed to help bitcoin grow and I myself believe and vote bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin becs. i believe in it. I am motivated by my colleague who are making profit with it. With i joined bitcoin i had this getting to know first and i was mesmerize by its nature. I know the risk but i can manage it and this can make my financial status better.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Because of one reason instability is good for Bitcoin. In general, political unrest is not good for the stock market -- whose value is tied to established companies that depend on government services, stable financial institutions, a dependable workforce and so on. However, unrest is good for Bitcoin, which is resilient to political unrest because it is not a government-backed currency. There's evidence that recent unrest in Asia contributed to the Bitcoin price surge. If you think the future holds more instability for governments and traditional banks, you might find Bitcoin to  be a compelling investment.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
santankara

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing in Bitcoin purely as an investment?
Back when Bitcoin started I feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Nowadays I feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am from a technology-conscious society, I believe in Bitcoin and technology for investment. In today's age of technology has grown so fast, bitcoin is the result of technology.
I believe if someday bitcoin will develop as technology progresses.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

the reason is 30% intresting in that price and the rest i want to seeing the potential of it
yeah and i still belive about the future in bitcoin, i know bitcoin in 2011 but i'am still can't  to investing in it due the economic matter and i'am a collage student at that time, really i see that bitcoin can making better place with freedom of transaction, and looking again in 2014 yeah many people are intrested about it and i don't wana lose a chance to be apart that seeing future development

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

Because bitcoin is our future.I'm already looking forward to how we will pay in store or pay home insights and any problem
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

I'm investing in Bitcoin because it's promising. It's another way of earning money without working to a corporate World. However, I will only invest a small amount of money in bitcoin. I will not put everything in Bitcoin because for now, it's still unstable. But soon, it will be stable. I just have to wait for it.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

I'm investing in Bitcoin because it's promising. It's another way of earning money without working to a corporate World. However, I will only invest a small amount of money in bitcoin. I will not put everything in Bitcoin because for now, it's still unstable. But soon, it will be stable. I just have to wait for it.
I agree, at the moment bitcoin - first of all a method to earn money without operation for other people.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Hello there,  i am a user here in bitcoin but i am not purely investing all my money in bitcoin because there is some instances that bitcoin is changing its price. Yeah,  im investing also in bitcoin and usually i believe what it can do for me in my life and this is the latest for me in terms of technology.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

I find the technology that backs bitcoin(blockchain) extraordinarily important. I believe blockchain will revamp and reshape many aspects of technology the 21st century. Blockchain backing bitcoin means that bitcoin is exceptional too; the transparency, decentralization, and speed of transaction and extremely low transaction fees are phenomenal.
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

Bitcoin's currency has risen by 18.37% over the day to 8.104 thousand dollars. This is evidenced by the data of the site coinmarketcap, Ukrainian News transfers.
At the same time, Bitcoin's capitalization, which is the leader in this indicator, as of Friday is 137.5 billion dollars, the volume of transactions for the last 24 hours amounted to 9.7 billion dollars.

The second on the capitalization of the crypto currency is Ethereum with a capitalization of 51 billion dollars.

It is noted that 16.974 million Bitcoin coins have already been received in total.

As Ukrainian News reported, the National Bank, the National Commission on Securities and the Stock Market and the National Commission for Regulation of Financial Services Markets do not recognize crypto currency as a means of payment, as a monetary surrogate or as a value.

In the meantime, by the end of the week all the major crypto-currencies in terms of capitalization have risen in price.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

I strongly believe in this technology because I will not take a decision before I analyze, I invest half of the savings I earn from my monthly salary with bitcoin. I have observed how bitcoin values are. Bitcoin has a very high price value and has an attitude of volatility that can help you trade. And they trust bitcoin because bitcoin really exists. Additionally bitcoin can also help the poor to support their financial needs.

Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Because with this bitcoin investment is very promising and real can be for side business because it is not time consuming and easy because it uses technology and will grow to the community to build the economy
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

With bitcoin's price in the market, it's not impossible that most people really invested because of possible income. Wanting to earn is natural. But the bad thing about it is that little percentage of investor believe in bitcoin's potential. So when market value goes down, a lot of panic sellers arise.

I do think that most of the investors has a little knowledge about bitcoin's functionality and they're purely focused on it's profit possibilities.
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

I prefer Bitcoin for the investment because of the profit.  Bitcoin price is very volatile so  If you have a Bitcoin, then you may get a good profit.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

because the bitcoin is legit. So then you get big money you need to invest in bitcoin. because you are sure to earn a great deal when you invest in bitcoin. you have the right time to invest.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Well if something is good and providing easiest way to earn money then just follow that path. Its true some people like me want to make money with bitcoins ,Because they know bitcoin won't change the world since there's no support of government all they're doing just prevent there people to use bitcoins and the main point is not every body aware about bitcoin. Even if they know they won't invest its a risky thik and not everyone willing to take such risks.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: