Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

snip

Post reported, together with you spammy behavior. I won't mind looking at your links if you say first a few words about the project in which ANN thread you are posting. But you decide to simply spam this thread and this is forbidden. You can get into trouble when still continue to spam and be punished by the staff members or moderator. You earned to be on my Ignore list so fill free to spam further I won't see this shitposts anymore. Let's hope for a fast reaction from the mod.

P.S
Reaction from the moderator was blazing fast and after few seconds spam was deleted. Grat job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I just saw the exchange preview and want to share my opinion with you dear Bitcointalkers.

I'm really excited to be one of the first people who could look and use Investa exchange. Most important for an experienced trader are advanced charts and orders. My big compliments to Investa team for Tradingview charts integration. We all know and use them. I think TradingView has best charts available on the market.

There are two exchange view options: basic and advanced. They are both slightly different looking and the main difference is in the charts. In the basic view, there is a small basic chart with only basic functions for newbie traders. With bigger order history, pairs and order book. The advanced view was my choice because all functionality provided by TradingView is available there.

I haven't found a possibility to put stop order or limit order only simple buy and sell now orders. This is the first preview and I'm sure advanced orders will be implemented soon. If anybody from the team read this, please answer my question.

Investa exchange looks good is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I had no problems to find my way. The website works fast and Investa team is actually working to secure everything. So as for now, I can't tell you anything about how safe Investa exchange is. Looks like we will have another good exchange. Together with cards and ATM's Investa can add a lot of new members to the crypto world. This will be very cheap to use, easy to buy, manage and spend your cryptocurrencies everywhere using Investa services.

Thanks @wwzsocki for your review and for helping us to test the Investa Exchange (brand name Ibitt) which is intended to complement our prepaid cards and ATM network.
Yes we implemented Tradingview in our trade screen, which is similar to big exchanges like Bitfinex and is a very useful feature for those traders that like to use technical analysis and charting as a way of reading market patterns.
Of course we will be bringing more advance order types such as stop and limit orders in the near future. We also will increase the currency pairings to allow our customers to trade multiple crypto & FIAT pairs.  
Our ICO token INV will be one of our first currency pairs, so our token holders can trade with ease.
We are also looking at ways of utilising INV within our exchange, with some innovative solutions to ensure INV is integral to our platform.

As we have stated, we will be supporting 1 or 2 FIAT pairings from launch and are targeting the Latin American market first, which is currently underserved by advanced and reliable crypto exchange services. Recent banking issues have taken several exchanges out of the market and we intend to take up the challenge.  We know the crypto space is an ever changing landscape of market demands, plus rules and regs, but we have designed our services to be both regulator friendly, complaint and most of all flexible to our customers needs.
We will announce more details of our exchange launch plan and roll out over the coming weeks, but things are already looking good!

juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

~
We also will increase the currency pairings to allow our customers to trade multiple crypto & FIAT pairs.  
Our ICO token INV will be one of our first currency pairs, so our token holders can trade with ease.
We are also looking at ways of utilising INV within our exchange, with some innovative solutions to ensure INV is integral to our platform.

As we have stated, we will be supporting 1 or 2 FIAT pairings from launch
~
Fiat pairs and multiple crypto pairs, sounds great trading platform.
Can you give me link to visit INVESTA trading platform, investaco?

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Good performance for INVESTA team, this will make it easy for further development. The team strategy will have the quality that many investors will come to join.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:12:53 PM by wwzsocki

~
We also will increase the currency pairings to allow our customers to trade multiple crypto & FIAT pairs. 

~

Here you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNHvTDuh58.

This is only a preview video with a review from the Investa team but you can see the exchange in action. Just send a PM or ask on Telegram for a link to register and check by your self. I was so lucky to be one of the first members with access to this exchange and I like it very much. You can read my full review few posts above. Looks like we will have another great exchange, together with other Investa services this crypto banking ecosystem can be a gate for newcomers and experienced users to easily buy, spend and manage their cryptocurrencies holdings.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

Only 24 hours left to the end of Investa ICO. This is the last time to buy INV token.

Investa team already started card pre-orders and will issue them in two weeks. Exchange preview and ongoing development and fast distribution which will start tomorrow indicate what I have said before that this will be a successful ICO and the team keeps their promises and fulfill scheduled roadmap.

If you haven't heard before about Investa or still not sure if you should invest I will advise you to buy anything you can afford to not miss such an opportunity.

24 hours left!!! Not much time to think. Invest and enjoy the ride. Looks like market turning bullish today after deep to 5700$ per BTC. Let's hope from now to see only green days in the crypto market.
Last chance for late comers to invest in Investa ICO.
Let's go if you have interest in the Investa project and current ICO.

I think Investa ICO is already ended.

I see 0.0.0 on the ICO days counter on Investa web page. There is still no announcement from the team but I think I can congratulate reaching the soft cap.

There are frequently great news and updates from Investa on their social media channels. Exchange preview, cards pre-order, no problems with bounty. This is a very good sign, my prediction was good and INV token will show great performance when finally listed. This will be very fast because this is an Ethereum token and they have own exchange which is almost ready. I think we will see INV token on P2P exchanges like ForkDelta just after ICO end.

I wish you happy trading, holding, buying, selling and finally amazing profits from INV tokens.  Wink Grin Cheesy
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Only 24 hours left to the end of Investa ICO. This is the last time to buy INV token.

Investa team already started card pre-orders and will issue them in two weeks. Exchange preview and ongoing development and fast distribution which will start tomorrow indicate what I have said before that this will be a successful ICO and the team keeps their promises and fulfill scheduled roadmap.

If you haven't heard before about Investa or still not sure if you should invest I will advise you to buy anything you can afford to not miss such an opportunity.

24 hours left!!! Not much time to think. Invest and enjoy the ride. Looks like market turning bullish today after deep to 5700$ per BTC. Let's hope from now to see only green days in the crypto market.

I see 0.0.0 on the ICO days counter on Investa web page. There is still no announcement from the team but I think I can congratulate reaching the soft cap.

There are frequently great news and updates from Investa on their social media channels. Exchange preview, cards pre-order, no problems with bounty. This is a very good sign, my prediction was good and INV token will show great performance when finally listed. This will be very fast because this is an Ethereum token and they have own exchange which is almost ready. I think we will see INV token on P2P exchanges like ForkDelta just after ICO end.

I wish you happy trading, holding, buying, selling and finally amazing profits from INV tokens.  Wink Grin Cheesy

The project looks very good . I hope we will earn together with the project . I'm also looking forward to hearing from the development team . It would be nice to know the announcements of exchanges
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

I just saw the exchange preview and want to share my opinion with you dear Bitcointalkers.

I'm really excited to be one of the first people who could look and use Investa exchange. Most important for an experienced trader are advanced charts and orders. My big compliments to Investa team for Tradingview charts integration. We all know and use them. I think TradingView has best charts available on the market.

There are two exchange view options: basic and advanced. They are both slightly different looking and the main difference is in the charts. In the basic view, there is a small basic chart with only basic functions for newbie traders. With bigger order history, pairs and order book. The advanced view was my choice because all functionality provided by TradingView is available there.

I haven't found a possibility to put stop order or limit order only simple buy and sell now orders. This is the first preview and I'm sure advanced orders will be implemented soon. If anybody from the team read this, please answer my question.

Investa exchange looks good is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I had no problems to find my way. The website works fast and Investa team is actually working to secure everything. So as for now, I can't tell you anything about how safe Investa exchange is. Looks like we will have another good exchange. Together with cards and ATM's Investa can add a lot of new members to the crypto world. This will be very cheap to use, easy to buy, manage and spend your cryptocurrencies everywhere using Investa services.
Thanks @wwzsocki for your review and for helping us to test the Investa Exchange (brand name Ibitt) which is intended to complement our prepaid cards and ATM network.
Yes we implemented Tradingview in our trade screen, which is similar to big exchanges like Bitfinex and is a very useful feature for those traders that like to use technical analysis and charting as a way of reading market patterns.
Of course we will be bringing more advance order types such as stop and limit orders in the near future. We also will increase the currency pairings to allow our customers to trade multiple crypto & FIAT pairs. 

As we have stated, we will be supporting 1 or 2 FIAT pairings from launch and are targeting the Latin American market first, which is currently underserved by advanced and reliable crypto exchange services. Recent banking issues have taken several exchanges out of the market and we intend to take up the challenge.  We know the crypto space is an ever changing landscape of market demands, plus rules and regs, but we have designed our services to be both regulator friendly, complaint and most of all flexible to our customers needs.
We will announce more details of our exchange launch plan and roll out over the coming weeks, but things are already looking good!

I am very happy that I could help. No need to thank me. I see this as a privilege to be one of the first people who could try your exchange. Thanks for the trust. You know that I'm an Investa supporter and you can count on me always.

Great to hear that you would add more advanced orders and trading pairs. Another good decision is to concentrate first on Latine America, we all know that this market is overlooked for a long time. Integration of INV into the exchange for trading fees and as the main pair is obvious and adds another stream of commissions. 

Investa exchange will be a regulator, complaint friendly and most of all flexible to customers needs which is another great approach. Great work Investa team.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I wish you happy trading, holding, buying, selling and finally amazing profits from INV tokens.  Wink Grin Cheesy
The project looks very good . I hope we will earn together with the project . I'm also looking forward to hearing from the development team . It would be nice to know the announcements of exchanges

There was already an announcement from the Investa team about exchanges. Of course, they are working on listings but first INV token will be listed on ForDelta of course. Anybody can start to trade this token on an exchange like this and this is great.

Investa will use their own exchange IBITT as the main place to trade INV token. This is a very good decision because today listings on big exchanges are very expensive. I know that Bittrex asks millions in fees and coin has to be traded already at high volumes on other exchanges. Sometimes you have to wait for months for such volumes.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:30:45 AM

Again great update from the Investa team on Medium.

Link to this article: https://medium.com/@investauk/investa-update-july-2018-d03788299e69

Latest news about development progress, exchange preview with photos, credit cards and many more. This is a very good start, I have to admit that Investa keeps delivering promises ahead of schedule. I like to see such a progress and keep asking myself what the price will be when iNV will be listed. With such a performance this token should be going up from the first day. I believe that there will be high demand for the token which is backed by such products. Finally a project with no delays. This is such a nice difference to hear great news frequently. Lately, I was bombarded with a storm of bad news, delays and even scams from my ICO investments portfolio which lose value almost every day.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Again great update from the Investa team on Medium.

Link to this article: https://medium.com/@investauk/investa-update-july-2018-d03788299e69

Latest news about development progress, exchange preview with photos, credit cards and many more. This is a very good start, I have to admit that Investa keeps delivering promises ahead of schedule. I like to see such a progress and keep asking myself what the price will be when iNV will be listed. With such a performance this token should be going up from the first day. I believe that there will be high demand for the token which is backed by such products. Finally a project with no delays. This is such a nice difference to hear great news frequently. Lately, I was bombarded with a storm of bad news, delays and even scams from my ICO investments portfolio which lose value almost every day.

This is just impressive to see such a progress just after the start. Looks like the Investa team is well prepared and dedicated. I will be glad to see ICO summary post or announcement with exact figures and ICO summary. I think we have to wait because they are still counting. Is very important how much funds Investa was able to collect. I was sure this will be stated in this post but like I said maybe is too early.

Or maybe there is already an announcement or summary from Investa ICO only I don't know about this. If anybody knows anything would be great to share this news with us.
crypto mania

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

What happened Investa team?

I was sure that ICO is running until 30th of June. I see today counter is still going on further. Maybe this is an error and the counter is just running again but ICO is already finished. I think we need to wait for an explanation from the team because there is no announcement in social media channels. I think Bitcointalk ANN thread, official Investa Telegram group and Medium are the places to look for such an update. I found only the latest update on Medium (posted about above) but there is nothing about additional 30 days of ICO.

I think you owe us an explanation Investa?

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

In my opinion, the Investa project is really promising and will definitely interest many people. Its main feature is that most actions will be controlled by community members, and this is an undeniable advantage.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Selling tokens is over fast enough. The minimum investment amount is collected. probably will not be able to collect the maximum amount.
No, the hard cap is not possible but I still think that there is a big chance for last minute investors. Other members suggested a bonus in the last days. Maybe this is a good idea to attract these occasion hunters.
Don't count on last minute investors. For many ICOs the countdown just went down further and further and no new money came in.
Agree with you that this is not the best time for an ICO. From another side, you can't wait for best market conditions because somebody can be faster. This is a race and the first one mostly wins. Nobody predicted such a bear market 8 months ago. Let's hope that BTC will stabilise at 6000$.

I just said the same elsewhere. Not about market timing. Competition can always arise and be faster so you need to act with what you have.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 09:22:42 AM by investaco

I was sure that ICO is running until 30th of June. I see today counter is still going on further. Maybe this is an error and the counter is just running again but ICO is already finished. I think we need to wait for an explanation from the team because there is no announcement in social media channels. I think Bitcointalk ANN thread, official Investa Telegram group and Medium are the places to look for such an update. I found only the latest update on Medium (posted about above) but there is nothing about additional 30 days of ICO.

Hi Crypto Mania, there is no error, as we announced this week via telegram, we have extended the ICO to 31 July.
This will give our supporters more time to check the products we have ready to launch (cards & exchange)
We believe it is helpful to show that we have actually delivered working products to market, so that people who are considering buying our tokens can see for themselves how we will benefit the crypto community.

The use case for INV tokens is certainly increasing, due to the fact that we are now planning additional ways of rewarding our token holders.
For example a Binance style referral program with commissions payable in INV on trading fees is something we are considering.
Also that INV holders will get discounted trading fees on iBitt exchange.
This may not happen, so dont hold us to these words just yet, but it is something we are considering as a viable roadmap.

We would also like to invite you to join our beta test group, if you would like to review our MVP iBitt exchange?

crypto mania

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Hi Crypto Mania, there is no error, as we announced this week via telegram, we have extended the ICO to 31 July.
This will give our supporters more time to check the products we have ready to launch (cards & exchange)
We believe it is helpful to show that we have actually delivered working products to market, so that people who are considering buying our tokens can see for themselves how we will benefit the crypto community.

The use case for INV tokens is certainly increasing, due to the fact that we are now planning additional ways of rewarding our token holders.
For example a Binance style referral program with commissions payable in INV on trading fees is something we are considering.
Also that INV holders will get discounted trading fees on iBitt exchange.
This may not happen, so dont hold us to these words just yet, but it is something we are considering as a viable roadmap.

We would also like to invite you to join our beta test group, if you would like to review our exchange platform?

Good to hear an explanation from the Investa team.

I don't get why there was no announcement on all social media channels?

You should try to reach so many community members as possible with this very important news. If you have Medium blog, Bitcointalk ANN and maybe other social media, then there should be an announcement in all of them. I personally don't use Telegram anymore. The first time I heard about Investa on Twitter and after that, I keep coming to BTT ANN thread for information about this ICO.

Anyways, finally, we all know that ICO is extended and let's hope for more investors and money for Investa team and development. Personally, I think this is a good idea especially now when there is a big probability for the market trend reversal.

I hope in the future news like this will be more widely spread among all social media channels.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
Merited by crypto mania (1)

The investa team extended ICO until 31 July.

I fully support this decision and there was an announcement on the Telegram. Investa has now 30 more days to attract more investors. As for now, there was not much money coming in from small investors or Bitcointalk members. I think this 30 days makes no difference for people who already invested or even bounty hunters. Everybody has to wait a little longer for tokens but when more money flows in then the token would have a better price on the exchange, I think. If Investa rise enough then there will be no problem with development because they will have funds and can focus on the roadmap fulfillment.

This is nothing new that ICO's are extended or not funded enough (no soft cap) and closed lately. I think this is much better that Investa added one month and will try to reach the soft cap. We should support them and do the best to spread the word and find more investors. If there will be not enough money Investa would have only one option to announce ICO failure, give back funds and close fundraising. In this scenario, we will all lose.

Try to help the Investa team to be fully funded. This can be anything, share Investa banner or ICO link, talk to people about Investa ICO. Not much effort and can give amazing results if there will be enough people willing to support and help. We need more discussion and buzz around Investa in this last 30 days.

Let's do our best to make this dream come true.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 07:59:24 AM by wwzsocki

~

~

If you want to test this new exchange by yourself you have to send a PM to Investa or ask on Telegram. I can provide YouTube video link with this exchange preview, review with added market analysis.

Here YouTube link: https://youtu.be/OjNHvTDuh58

crypto mania

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
Merited by wwzsocki (2)

The investa team extended ICO until 31 July.

I fully support this decision and there was an announcement on the Telegram. Investa has now 30 more days to attract more investors. As for now, there was not much money coming in from small investors or Bitcointalk members. I think this 30 days makes no difference for people who already invested or even bounty hunters. Everybody has to wait a little longer for tokens but when more money flows in then the token would have a better price on the exchange, I think. If Investa rise enough then there will be no problem with development because they will have funds and can focus on the roadmap fulfillment.

This is nothing new that ICO's are extended or not funded enough (no soft cap) and closed lately. I think this is much better that Investa added one month and will try to reach the soft cap. We should support them and do the best to spread the word and find more investors. If there will be not enough money Investa would have only one option to announce ICO failure, give back funds and close fundraising. In this scenario, we will all lose.

Try to help the Investa team to be fully funded. This can be anything, share Investa banner or ICO link, talk to people about Investa ICO. Not much effort and can give amazing results if there will be enough people willing to support and help. We need more discussion and buzz around Investa in this last 30 days.

Let's do our best to make this dream come true.

Agree fully, good decision Investa.

We are at such a moment on the crypto market: there can be a reversal and epic bull run (I hope is happening now), further consolidation or everything loses value, hit the bottom and we will have to start from nothing if this will be possible. Last few green days gave a lot of hope, especially the latest news. Maybe there is no groundbreaking news but there is not much FUD in media, compared to 3 or 4 months ago when the market crashed and correction was ongoing.

I hope that market will move up again and bulls take over the control. This can influence investors. Everybody is struggling now, looking at portfolios losing value every day. This doesn't give the confidence to invest again, especially when the last ICO investment was not successful.

There is a big chance that this will be a good month for cryptocurrencies market and will help Investa ICO to be a successful one with a lot of funds raised. This is just insane that such a good project has problems to reach the soft cap when other scams, white paper only ICO's gathered tens of millions of dollars a year ago.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

distribution is being done, but I have not got my token, where can I get it?
on the ERC-20 wallet or on Investa account? please give me enlightenment on this issue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: