Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

distribution is being done, but I have not got my token, where can I get it?
on the ERC-20 wallet or on Investa account? please give me enlightenment on this issue

If you participated in bounty campaign via Bitcointalk then to redeem your bounty you have to create an account on https://investaco.in and put in your profile this same ETH wallet address used when registered for this bounty campaign. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any additional I will be glad to help. Just reach me here or via PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

on the ERC-20 wallet or on Investa account? please give me enlightenment on this issue

I will quote the pinned post from Telegram Investa bounty channel. There is a good explanation about bounty.

"Here you will find many common answers to Bounty questions.   
If you are part of the Bitcointalk bounty program, with the spreadsheets, then you can request support from @tokensuiteonur

If you have joined the Investa bounty program at bounty.investaco.in then please ask us here for support. Any admin can help you

Bounty rewards will be issued to all bounty hunters via the investa dashboard (investaco.in/login)

make sure you have an account registered with the email address given in your bounty contest profile, here you will receive the INV rewards to your dashboard

INV will be issued to your dashboard after the end of the bounty contest and also after KYC has been completed. The KYC process will be announced by the end of May. We dont expect that bounty hunters will need to pass KYC for their reward tokens, but will confirm this

INV tokens will be issued and available for withdraw to your own wallet after thend of the ICO, which finishes on 30th June 2018

Bounty hunters should continue to refer investors to the registration page, so they can buy tokens and you can receive the 5% commission via your unique referral link

These commissions will be paid at the end of the ICO. Investa is funded through our tokens sale and the value of INV tokens will be increased as we sell more tokens in the ICO. It is also vital that enough funds are raised to launch the project and to make it a success.

We are reliant on our bounty hunters to keep pushing all your contact network to buy tokens in the ICO, as this will help increase the price of INV for everyone."

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

If you participated in bounty campaign via Bitcointalk then to redeem your bounty you have to create an account on https://investaco.in and put in your profile this same ETH wallet address used when registered for this bounty campaign. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any additional I will be glad to help. Just reach me here or via PM.

Maybe you are asking about the distribution of investors tokens bought in Investa ICO? Not bounty.

From what I know the distribution started and is ongoing.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

Yesterday I asked your question about distribution on Telegram and Investa team member answered:

"Nick Mor, [09.07.18 20:51]
We will distribute investors tokens on the dashboard immediately after purchase. Then withdrawals to external wallet will be possible after ICO ends
For bounty, we are trying to credit to dashboard this week. There is a lot of data to sort thru."

I hope this is the answer you are looking for.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

my expectation from this project is quite high.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

Maybe you are asking about the distribution of investors tokens bought in Investa ICO? Not bounty.

If thousands of people participate it will take several days at least I suspect. Some do it even by hand although it shouldn't be a problem to automate the process.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crypto mania

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

If thousands of people participate it will take several days at least I suspect. Some do it even by hand although it shouldn't be a problem to automate the process.

I have seen a message on Telegram that Investa team is already distributing bounty and investors tokens. Bounty tokens are distributed manually and that cost a lot of time and resources. I don't know why Investa team didn't automate the whole process. I think we have to wait for an explanation. I think that automated distribution is faster of course and a lot cheaper. Easy to do because there are already tutorials on the internet but I believe there are people in the Investa team which are able to do it.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

my expectation from this project is quite high.

Not only yours, we are in it together. I know that this will be a successful service provided by Investa.

If you see how many components they have and how fast this will be implemented then you can start to doubt a little but I'm in contact with high members of the Investa team and keep asking them the hard questions. Every time they answer clear and straightforward. They sell no lies only pure facts. I like this approach and professional team. Will keep my fingers crossed until soft cap.

Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

yes our ICO is coming to an end, we have actually moved on from the ICO into product development phase and are pleased with the progress so far.
Our bitcoin exchange is ready for beta testing and we are looking for volunteers to review and test the site for us.
Please PM me with your details, or hit our telegram chat group and inform an admin that you are interested to join our beta test group.

Also, our preorder page for debit cards is now ready https://ibittcard.com/
However cards will only be issued to INV token holders for the 1st phase, as we have limited supplies of cards available and want to reward those who have supported our ICO by buying tokens.

Investa has a bright future ahead and our products are coming to market very soon!

Great news from the team! So glad to hear that! I've been a supporter of yours ever since day one. I also love the fact that you did not abandon the community thread, it's nice that you keep us posted on all the happenings. Good luck, guys!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Investa already pays tokens to our main accounts. Transfers will be available later after ICO ends. Don't know if the process is automated. I think we have to ask somebody from the team to know the answer.

Don't understand why everybody is so paranoid about the distribution? ICO is extended, there is still no product, exchange, almost nothing even soft cap still not achieved. We will have to wait to see Investa services in full run.

Investa fulfill promises and started distribution of tokens to main accounts on Investa ICO page, after ICO they will enable transfers. Repeated and bolded to make clear.

fulcare

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Investa already pays tokens to our main accounts. Transfers will be available later after ICO ends. Don't know if the process is automated. I think we have to ask somebody from the team to know the answer.

Don't understand why everybody is so paranoid about the distribution? ICO is extended, there is still no product, exchange, almost nothing even soft cap still not achieved. We will have to wait to see Investa services in full run.

Investa fulfill promises and started distribution of tokens to main accounts on Investa ICO page, after ICO they will enable transfers. Repeated and bolded to make clear.

They just want to have in in their wallet although in this case it doesn't matter if you have the tokens in your wallet as you can't do anything with them anyway.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

Good news when Investa team has started to distribute, hopefully, run smoothly and as expected.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

They just want to have in in their wallet although in this case it doesn't matter if you have the tokens in your wallet as you can't do anything with them anyway.

Exactly, there is nothing you can do now with INV token anyway. Of course, there will be soon listing on ForkDelta but people haven't invested or participated in bounty campaign to dump for cents, don't they?

If you invest in ICO then there is for sure few months or years of waiting for profits. Some projects have 6 months vesting time. All these people who ask constantly about distribution are kiddies who participated in social media bounty or airdrop and want to cash out few bucks as soon as possible, I think.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Good news when Investa team has started to distribute, hopefully, run smoothly and as expected.

Distribution started and is confirmed. First, to accounts on Investa ICO page and after funding, transfers will be enabled. This is indeed very good info and I like how Investa is dealing with this.

I hope that there will be more investors willing to join this ICO. Investa needs money to properly develop all products. I see few ICO's where successful despite bad market conditions and FUD in media. Extended ICO is good and there is still a big chance for Investa to get enough funds to continue.

I would like to see a hard cap achieved but I think this is not realistic anymore.
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

Dear Investa community,

We are pleased to announce our MVP exchange is live now for testing and bug fixing.  Please register and login at www.ibitt.co

We expect to launch in a few weeks, after security auditing and testing.  Currency pairs are being finalised and operational procedures setup.

We are also looking for a strategic advisor to join our team.
If you have a strong public profile and experience of blockchain tech, please get in touch.

Investa
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

I want to confirm that I have received my tokens from bounty campaign to my account on Investa ICO page.

Investa distributed payments as promised and just announced that they are looking for a strategic advisor. Very good decision because somebody with a lot of knowledge about ICO's is needed for sure.

Only 17 days left!!! Fill your bags now when is still cheap!!!

crypto mania

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

I want to confirm that I have received my tokens from bounty campaign to my account on Investa ICO page.

Investa distributed payments as promised and just announced that they are looking for a strategic advisor. Very good decision because somebody with a lot of knowledge about ICO's is needed for sure.

Only 17 days left!!! Fill your bags now when is still cheap!!!

Great to see that Investa keep their promises and started distribution as scheduled. I have a lot of confidence when I am thinking about Investa future. There is still a few days left to join this party.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

The performance of Investa is good, with the contribution on the ICO investment page account is the thing that is professedly appreciated. There's still time for token sales, so do not waste this wonderful opportunity. Please join and earn the profit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
fulcare

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Exactly, there is nothing you can do now with INV token anyway. Of course, there will be soon listing on ForkDelta but people haven't invested or participated in bounty campaign to dump for cents, don't they?

If you invest in ICO then there is for sure few months or years of waiting for profits. Some projects have 6 months vesting time. All these people who ask constantly about distribution are kiddies who participated in social media bounty or airdrop and want to cash out few bucks as soon as possible, I think.

You are sharing very true words and everybody wants profit but only the smartest will make profit

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

Still few days left to join Investa ICO!!!

I think last updates from the Investa team should give more confidence to the last minute investors. I don't count for big whales to join in the last stage of this ICO because they filled bags in pre-sale or when the bonus was high but for people who want to invest few hundreds, this should be a great occasion. Investa keeps their promises and already started distribution and products release like cards or exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: