Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

I do not believe that Binance is a prerequisite for the growth of prices! Now there are a lot of exchanges in the middle level, where  xyo token will be able to reach its potential.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZumZumBeia

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I think we can pretty safely assume that this will never ever get on Binance. Binance has said it will not list coins which talk about going to Binance. Also if the gamma sale will not end untill they have reached 48 million this coin is literally worthless. I feel like I got scammed, because I joined the ico when it started and there was no talk about gamma sale back then.

Basically got scammed.

I can wait even years for exchange I don't care about that, but I hate how they makes the coin less valuable by extending the sale until eternity and they did not keep their promise of burning unsold tokens. Literal scam
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

I think we can pretty safely assume that this will never ever get on Binance. Binance has said it will not list coins which talk about going to Binance. Also if the gamma sale will not end untill they have reached 48 million this coin is literally worthless. I feel like I got scammed, because I joined the ico when it started and there was no talk about gamma sale back then.

Basically got scammed.

I can wait even years for exchange I don't care about that, but I hate how they makes the coin less valuable by extending the sale until eternity and they did not keep their promise of burning unsold tokens. Literal scam

Hi there, on allocation of tokens, nothing has changed. at the end of the public sale in a few hours, every unallocated token will be burnt.
Also, the token value is not being reduced by the implementation of the Gamma sale it is rather the opposite because by creating amazing technology and making the coin hot in demand, value can be created and this is what the Gamma Sale aims at achieving.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I congratulate the team and the community on the successful completion of the fees! Tell me please, what amount in dollars was collected. Still interested in the issue of exchanges. At least an approximate list is already known?
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

I congratulate the team and the community on the successful completion of the fees! Tell me please, what amount in dollars was collected. Still interested in the issue of exchanges. At least an approximate list is already known?

XYO will have estimated numbers available as soon after the close of the token sale as possible. maybe after midnight
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

Hi there, the team are working to get this information released officially after the token sale. Please stay tuned.
xbremen

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

The crook project is basically a so-called word game. It has been claimed that ico has ended its phase and has begun a so-called "gamma" sales phase with no exact end date. As an early-rising investor, XYO burns out this so-called ico without ico. Big scams, everyone is wary! ! ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

So, what is counted here? The counter on the site is correct, here and count it up spontaneously. The fees are actually quite good. I believe that ICO passed successfully!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

LESS THAN 3 HOURS TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE XYO SALE!!!

Get your tokens here before the sale ends: https://get.xyo.network/flow/

The sale ends 20th May, 23:59 PDT.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

The crook project is basically a so-called word game. It has been claimed that ico has ended its phase and has begun a so-called "gamma" sales phase with no exact end date. As an early-rising investor, XYO burns out this so-called ico without ico. Big scams, everyone is wary! ! ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

thsi is not a scam. The purpose of the Gamma Platform Sale is to give users who sign up for the Gamma platform the ability to purchase XYO to interact with the platform. The GAMMA Platform sale allows the distribution of tokens (through the token pool) and development of the network to continue.

The purpose of the XYO sale was to create a finite XYO Token Pool defined by the amount of ETH exchanged for XYO during the sale (basically allowing market to set the amount of XYO in the XYO Token Pool). And after the sale ends, all Unsold and Unallocated XYO Tokens will be burned. The remaining XYO after the sale creates the XYO Token Pool.
xbremen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

thsi is not a scam. The purpose of the Gamma Platform Sale is to give users who sign up for the Gamma platform the ability to purchase XYO to interact with the platform. The GAMMA Platform sale allows the distribution of tokens (through the token pool) and development of the network to continue.

The purpose of the XYO sale was to create a finite XYO Token Pool defined by the amount of ETH exchanged for XYO during the sale (basically allowing market to set the amount of XYO in the XYO Token Pool). And after the sale ends, all Unsold and Unallocated XYO Tokens will be burned. The remaining XYO after the sale creates the XYO Token Pool.

I want to know when this item is traded on the exchange and when the so-called gamma sale ends
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

I want to know when this item is traded on the exchange and when the so-called gamma sale ends
Is this a new concept, is it first appearing in this project or have any other projects done? The dev team should still provide an accurate end date, people were very hopeful of trading after the ICO ended.
L_777

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

So, somebody from xy please weigh in on this because I read Scott's article and it is NOT clear. 
article here: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/an-update-from-our-mission-to-decentralize-location-8a8c1a922c3

with regard to the GAMMA token sale:

Is this the same token that was sold in the public sale? 
If so, are these tokens created anew, or are they being pulled from the Cryptoeconomic Reserve?

If they are being generated again, I would be very concerned. 
If they are a different token, same. 

The investment community here needs some clear answers from the leadership. 

L_777

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

@theedm09ka  where are you getting this information from?
L_777

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Basically got scammed.

Hi there, on allocation of tokens, nothing has changed. at the end of the public sale in a few hours, every unallocated token will be burnt.
Also, the token value is not being reduced by the implementation of the Gamma sale it is rather the opposite because by creating amazing technology and making the coin hot in demand, value can be created and this is what the Gamma Sale aims at achieving.

How are you making a coin 'hot in demand' if you're inflating the supply?   Are they inflating the supply?  If you know something than give us facts and hold the Orwellian double-speak please. 
xbremen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Basically got scammed.

How are you making a coin 'hot in demand' if you're inflating the supply?   Are they inflating the supply?  If you know something than give us facts and hold the Orwellian double-speak please. 

The ICO is finished but now they're having a gamma sale, then a alpha sale, beta sale, neutron sale and xray sale. Why have 1 ICO when you can have 5?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

It is good to wait for the official announcement regarding the closing of crowdfunding to be cleared everything. I remember someone draw attention of Charlie Shrem towards this issue which created unpleasantness in the project over the issue of counter. I will watch the direction of project in post ICO before jumping on it.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

I congratulate the team and investors on the successful completion of ICO! I hope the team will announce the results of the token sale soon.

opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

I would also like to congratulate the team on the successful collection. I hope you do not disappoint your investors, and indeed the XYO community as a whole. I wish everyone good and health. Smiley)
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

This doesn't look good at all seeing the continuation of tokens sell going on even after the hard dates. How can they take a line against their investors and community that wonders me. They already had raised good amount which was more than sufficient to develop anything anyway they wanted. This is very confusing that investors are not happy and team don't care of the concern at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: