Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
Billsonl

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

Hi dev, the ico is almost over right now. It will be finished in less than 24 hours.

Right now you have raised almost 17500 eth, that have a values right now more than 12 million dollars.

I think that is great, but is far from 48 million dollars.

Do you think that this might be a problem?

Today, in XYO's  telegram chat, Scott Scheper, the Co-founder & Head of Marketing had stated that they are way short of the $48M expected ICO funding (as of right now, they have raised 17,500 Eth at $700 = approx. $12.25M).  As a result, a few days ago, they came up with a so called Gamma Sale which is a another ICO.   Another thing they mislead investors saying that coins will be listed at exchanges after the ICO but now, they flip flop and saying it won't be listed for another 6 months.  They have pissed off so many existing investors.  check out their Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GVfdkUtqtEQ5CC2xXYMqlQ   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChaozX

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Did they extended the ICO by one day?  Huh

and anyway what kind off ICO without plan for exchange?

ICO is just like IPO. that means you go for IPO when you are going to stock exchanges.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Did they extended the ICO by one day?  Huh

and anyway what kind off ICO without plan for exchange?

ICO is just like IPO. that means you go for IPO when you are going to stock exchanges.

the public sale ends on May 20th, 23:59 PDT. there was a bug with the timer

XYO will go on exchange but it's not the top priority right now. please stop twisting words
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

Your team is disappointed with the goal of selling tokens and want to raise more money and continue to sell tokens and call it GAMMA.
In the meantime, it would be fair if you list the token exchanged as promised last week
Billsonl

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Your team is disappointed with the goal of selling tokens and want to raise more money and continue to sell tokens and call it GAMMA.
In the meantime, it would be fair if you list the token exchanged as promised last week

You know what's funny? Their Co-founder & Head of Marketing, Scott Scheper's salesman skills reminds me of Homero Joshua Gaza. check out what happened to Mr. Gaza here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0.  I must warn you, that thread is  2,400+ pages long. 
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I am sorry you feel that way. The GAMMA sale rewards XYO token holders from the XYO Network token sale. I understand nobody likes last minute changes, but consider these points. Firstly, the XYO tokens sold at the GAMMA sale are 1 ETH = 74,000 XYO which starts at a higher price than the XYO Token sale, and becomes 2.5% more expensive with each 50,000,000 of XYO sold. So the value of the XYO token has increased for the token holder. Secondly, with the GAMMA Sale, it means that more people will be  able to use the Network and allow the team to pour every single cent of the resource back into the developing the network, hiring the best team and continue growing it. Thirdly, the final distribution percentages that you see on the website is actually more beneficial the XYO public token holders because the majority of token pool will be held by the community.
chickaboom

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

мoжнo eщё кyпить тoкeны ?

For local telegrams (for discussion only, legit announcements and info are done in the main telegram group) and questions in what I think is Russian you can join here: https://t.me/xyonetwork_ru
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

This is what caught me "XYO Network is arguably one of the highest profile ICO's... and may have just staked its position as one of the most promising blockchain startups around"

I don't wanna argue with it because it is indeed one of the highest profile. And look at the protocol. I was hoping those people that missed the ICO won't regret it. As I have repeatedly expressed that this is the biggest and greatest blockchain project since Ethereum. This is not proof of work or stake or importance. This is proof of location. This is one of the hardest consensuses to build in the tech industry and yet XYO comes up with a brilliant solution with their more than five years working for this. This idea wasn't born last year, it's in the works for the last FIVE years.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

Hi dev, the ico is almost over right now. It will be finished in less than 24 hours.

Right now you have raised almost 17500 eth, that have a values right now more than 12 million dollars.

Today, in XYO's  telegram chat, Scott Scheper, the Co-founder & Head of Marketing had stated that they are way short of the $48M expected ICO funding (as of right now, they have raised 17,500 Eth at $700 = approx. $12.25M).  As a result, a few days ago, they came up with a so called Gamma Sale which is a another ICO.   Another thing they mislead investors saying that coins will be listed at exchanges after the ICO but now, they flip flop and saying it won't be listed for another 6 months.  They have pissed off so many existing investors.  check out their Telegram Community Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GVfdkUtqtEQ5CC2xXYMqlQ   

Wow what the hell is this ? Is this the truth or just fake fud ? Can an admin tell us if this is true or not please

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

i need to know one simple information: the token sale is over yes or no? This Gamma sale is something different..correct?
I think you need to be very clear about this!
Please make an announcement!
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

i need to know one simple information: the token sale is over yes or no? This Gamma sale is something different..correct?

The admin said " the public sale ends on May 20th, 23:59 PDT. there was a bug with the timer " so maybe there will be no second ICO ?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Wow what the hell is this ? Is this the truth or just fake fud ? Can an admin tell us if this is true or not please

As far as I understand, they are expected to take about 6 months for their coin to be listed on Binance. Maybe we misunderstand his mean. 

"In the meantime, XYO will likely be freely tradeable on cryptocurrency exchanges because Decentralized Exchanges are everywhere; in fact, I believe XYO is already on various Decentralized Exchanges."

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Say XYO is worth $0.01 today. If we were to get listed on Binance in a few days (extremely unlikely as they look for projects with an amazing community and amazing technology, which is where I intend to take us soon!), we woould have to argue our asses off to say it's worth $0.03 or $0.02 even. Why would Binance want to force their customers to buy XYO at 2x or 3x the amount that the Token Holders got just days prior? They wouldn't.

So how do you actually create value, lasting value, defendable value?

In otherwords, how do you create a situation where XYO is valued at $0.10, $0.20, $0.30 or more, and actually be able to back that up?

I believe it's achieved by creating amazing technology, having an amazing community

AND...

Having it proven by the market by creating a project so amazing that there are  thousands of people purchasing XYO in the amount of $0.10, $0.20, $0.30, and on.

And doing that will take us to $48M target cap.

And that's the purpose, my friends, of XYO GAMMA.

Common, Let us give the team a little support  Wink
chickaboom

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

The team did not come up with Gamma sale. Gamma has been part of the roadmap all this time, only some of the details are new.  It means that more people will be able to use the Network and allow the team to pour every single cent of the resource back into the developing the network, hiring the best team and continue growing it.
XYO team believe the best thing to do is flip the equation so that major exchanges sees XYO's  technology/platform/community and is begging XYO to list on their exchange; whether it's a few months, 6 months, etc. In the meantime, XYO will likely be freely tradeable on cryptocurrency exchanges because Decentralized Exchanges are everywhere!
chickaboom

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

There is no 2nd ICO for sure, this is all part of the original plan, with Gamma being part of the roadmap. Once the public token sale end on May 20th 23.59 PDT, the project will enter the Gamma sale phase, where 1 ETH = 74,000 XYO and becomes 2.5% more expensive with each 50,000,000 of XYO sold. A total of 5billion tokens are allocated to this, from the already reserved public sale pool.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

There are still approximately 18 hours according to live counter to participate. In spite of trying hard I couldn't contribute even some small amount but my support will be for this stunning project. This has been shifted now for my future investment plan on exchanges whenever it will hit any. I don't have big hopes to catch this ICO in remaining hours. It is one of the best investment opportunity those who have made already.
Billsonl

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

There are still approximately 18 hours according to live counter to participate. In spite of trying hard I couldn't contribute even some small amount but my support will be for this stunning project. This has been shifted now for my future investment plan on exchanges whenever it will hit any. I don't have big hopes to catch this ICO in remaining hours. It is one of the best investment opportunity those who have made already.

I regretted getting in the ICO.  It was suppose to end on May 20, 2018 but if read carefully their new GAMMA ICO sale, it's a never ending story. People had ask when it will end and they can't give you a straight answer.

A few nights ago Scott was offering to buy back people's XYO coin if people want out .  I asked for a refund but he is ignoring me with the silence treatment.  I also got banned from their telegram channel for asking.  I just want out.

Another issue i have is, they said they will not sell to non-accredited US citizens but don't do anything to verify this.  If you are a US citizens they will still sell to you without any kind of legal documents.  When ask about this their admins in telegram said the buyers are suppose to self comply.  NO ID's required, what a joke.  I don't think the SEC will like that.

*note:  I guess i am pissed for being lied to, ignored, and banned for asking questions.  Sorry for my rant.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

As far as I understand, they are expected to take about 6 months for their coin to be listed on Binance. Maybe we misunderstand his mean. 

"In the meantime, XYO will likely be freely tradeable on cryptocurrency exchanges because Decentralized Exchanges are everywhere; in fact, I believe XYO is already on various Decentralized Exchanges."

As much as Lambo investors are pissed off over no exchanges being considered right away - The XYO team does have some solid points.
Although, I do feel that throwing the word "Binance" around is a bit too much...

In 6months, Binance may not be the best exchange, just like 6months ago nobody even heard of binance.
2nd - There are countless new exchanges that will popping into existance within the next couple months - Meaning there will be other options.

Lets hope in 6months, the wait was warranted and investors can see some serious profits.

But, there is the problem, with XYO decision to postpone listing, that now investors are fully expecting profits in 6months - The team is now fully committed to raising the value of the token in the next 6months or face some serious investor backlash for withholding exchanges to determine market value. Plus, you now have investors who don't care to be investors lurking around all disgruntled.

When everything is considered, it might be better to just list on exchanges.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ZumZumBeia

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

This gamma paltform sale seems like a scam. Basically we are left to hold worthless token until they have gathered enough ETH from people. Weren't they gonna burn unsold tokens? I wish I could get a refund.  I have waited 50 days for this sale to end and this is the result.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

This gamma paltform sale seems like a scam. Basically we are left to hold worthless token until they have gathered enough ETH from people. Weren't they gonna burn unsold tokens? I wish I could get a refund.  I have waited 50 days for this sale to end and this is the result.
I dont think this is one of the project to be worried about. If my calculation is right the public sale is meant to be 40%. As at today, about 5% was raised which though might look substantial, should not come as a surprise watching the crowdsale for the last 3 weeks. The team had well prepared for it and questions cant be ask from the telegram

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: