Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

Hey! You can reach out to our Telegram bounty group here: https://t.me/XYO_Bounty
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Wow! Such a strong and faithful community I've see here. Guys, I am happy to see how fast this project is growing and how people all over the world are working together for a common goal. Can not wait to see the final results!!

This project will be amazing. I agree with you. Have you checked the Facebook AMA video? a lot of technical stuffs there  Cool
I watched the AMA video, and I really liked it! This project will be successful, you can be sure of it

Grin I agree ozhog. Also, cryptocurrencies are back to bullish trend. The token sale is well-timed  Cool
I think the same. The market is getting a positive trend. We can assume that the team chose the best time for ICO. It seems they know how to behave.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well thought-out company!
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Wow! Such a strong and faithful community I've see here. Guys, I am happy to see how fast this project is growing and how people all over the world are working together for a common goal. Can not wait to see the final results!!

This project will be amazing. I agree with you. Have you checked the Facebook AMA video? a lot of technical stuffs there  Cool
I watched the AMA video, and I really liked it! This project will be successful, you can be sure of it

Grin I agree ozhog. Also, cryptocurrencies are back to bullish trend. The token sale is well-timed  Cool
I think the same. The market is getting a positive trend. We can assume that the team chose the best time for ICO. It seems they know how to behave.
Today's situation on the market is finally beginning to make me happy! This is a good time to sell! They are good fellows
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out aerodrome system, I will definitely read your road map and whitelists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!

In this project, I did not even have to study the technical documentation in detail, I initially understood everything! I love it when a project has a simple but thought-out idea Wink Cheesy
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

Today's situation on the market is finally beginning to make me happy! This is a good time to sell! They are good fellows
Why is this a good time to sell? You do not think it will be better, i think there will be more positive changes. This is also a good time for our XYO.
hnoy92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out aerodrome system, I will definitely read your road map and whitelists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!

In this project, I did not even have to study the technical documentation in detail, I initially understood everything! I love it when a project has a simple but thought-out idea Wink Cheesy

Glad that you feel that way. I agree, plus the potential use cases are fascinating; you can check them out here: https://xyo.network/whitepaper/
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I see that the cryptocurrency market has become more stable. But I have a question - if team XYO collect little money during the ICO, how much slower will the project develop?
Anc92

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

I see that the cryptocurrency market has become more stable. But I have a question - if team XYO collect little money during the ICO, how much slower will the project develop?

The Public Token sale ends 20th May as planned. The XYO team are ready to hit the ground running, abiding by the already laid out road map which will see the project run on schedule, regardless of how much was realized within the period of the Sales.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

It should make no difference, they already have a working system and enough tokens to start it up. The team are eager to get this going as soon as possible Smiley 
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

So, what could happen if I bought XYO tokens now and my address was not whitelisted?
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

XYO will rocket soon, because of its big application cases. Consider that all drones technology, if pointing to extend applicability to large territories, need to work on trustless GPS data to be competitive and fast. Shocked
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Glad that you feel that way. I agree, plus the potential use cases are fascinating; you can check them out here: https://xyo.network/whitepaper/
And I on the contrary have deeply enough studied Whitepaper, I like to learn each side of this project! For me, everything is interesting!
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

So, what could happen if I bought XYO tokens now and my address was not whitelisted?
Maybe the whitelist has not been updated yet? Although, as far as I know, everything is updated automatically Undecided
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Hi there, are you referring to the KYC? If so I would suggest filling this out and waiting for your confirmation email before proceeding with a token purchase. As if you do not pass KYC you will be unable to purchase tokens 
cryptofane

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Please note that Twitter xyo is disabled and this disrupts your Twitter campaign work .

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO XYO Network in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2263FK2ey2k&t=6s

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1uxAH-XID-1sfVq9F_6Mw
henjhou

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO XYO Network in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2263FK2ey2k&t=6s

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1uxAH-XID-1sfVq9F_6Mw

i agree,this is a good project with a nice concept and good team that has an innovative idea to introduce this project,  i think this project will be success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: