Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79752 times)
HavucHamdi#

Activity: 122
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

Sir participating in Twitter and Facebook bounty campaign since week 2 but my stakes are not visible in the spreadsheet.
Please help and tell me why my stakes are not counted.
Always did the shares, likes and tweets, retweets and reports correct and on time!
BCT URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1894757;sa=summary
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/samuel.konig.902
Spreadsheet No. 810
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/HavucHamdi
Spreadsheet No. 2602

Thank you in advance!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Sir participating in Twitter and Facebook bounty campaign since week 2 but my stakes are not visible in the spreadsheet.
Please help and tell me why my stakes are not counted.
Always did the shares, likes and tweets, retweets and reports correct and on time!
BCT URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1894757;sa=summary
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/samuel.konig.902
Spreadsheet No. 810
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/HavucHamdi
Spreadsheet No. 2602

Thank you in advance!
Hello! Bounty managers could be found in https://t.me/XYO_Bounty
Thank you for understanding.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

XYO Network Takes Blockchain Offline With Decentralized Location-Verification System

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/04/09/xyo-network-takes-blockchain-offline-with-decentralized-location-verification-system
thilinanamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Smart contracts are tools that are revolutionizing the way humans conduct business. They remove the necessity for the trusted third-parties and middlemen that the system currently rely on in order to execute the terms of an agreement. The only way this evolution of human interactivity can be successful is if the data that is accessible to these contracts is accurate and verifiable. Centralized authorities are susceptible to interference, attacks, and failure and as a result do not serve as technologically viable source of data for smart contracts. Therefore, there is a need for a consensus-based network of interconnected devices that records and verifies real world events in order to make the resulting data available in a distributed, trustless, and secure manner. This is precisely the design of the XYO Network.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

your working business is very good, it gives confidence in the company, I can invest my money in your company and the fact that it will be successful, I'm sure. I always take part in projects with a working business, there are few such projects)
Shoshi91

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

Dear Community!
XYO Network and the future of smart cities was featured in StartUpBeat out of Hong Kong!
Here is an article for our Chinese friends: http://[Suspicious link removed]/raA830jl8VX

I hope that the XYO team will be able to interest Asian countries. There are a lot of large investors in these countries.

XY team will promote XYO Network all over the world, including in Asian countries. dont worry about it

Are you an investor or support worker? Where did you hear XY team will promote XYO Network in Asian countries? Only a few large countries are needed.

Hey there, did you hear that XYO was recently featured in a Hong Kong article? Smiley
http://startupbeat.hkej.com/?p=57342
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

It's been 20 days since the beginning of the token sale. But the process of token sales is very slow. If the team collects little money, how does it plan to develop its project?

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Hi devs, hi everyone.
I have two question:
1)when will the token sale end? i can't find this info on the first post
2)can someone explain one real case scenario in which we can use XYO?

Thanks in advance.

I can only answer the first question - The public sale dates: 20th March, 2018 - 20th May, 2018. The answer to the second question is in white paper.

Thank you and sorry for my late answer.
I see in the white paper that for example XYO can be used in medical care and hospitals or commercial airlines and luggage logistics.

But i don't understand how they can track the position of my bag! They have to put something on it!? is it correct?

Hello, The XYO Network will be built upon an existing infrastructure of over 1,000,000 devices
circulating in the world that were distributed through their consumer-facing findables business.
XY’s Bluetooth and GPS devices allow everyday consumers to place physical tracking
beacons on the things they want to keep track of (such as keys, luggage, bikes and even
pets). If they misplace or lose such an item, they can see exactly where it is by viewing its
location on a smartphone application. In just six years, the XYO Network has created one
of the largest consumer Bluetooth and GPS networks in the world. I hope this helps answer your question.

hello, thanks for your answer.
So, for example, an airline company buy from XY a lot of devices and so can offer to their customers the possibility to know always when their bag are. Well, this is really great. Really. But i don't know how much money this airline company need to implement it..
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:05:11 PM by Gemma_AmaZix

It's been 20 days since the beginning of the token sale. But the process of token sales is very slow. If the team collects little money, how does it plan to develop its project?

Thank you for your comment, I can appreciate your concerns. However, the token sale was put into place with no soft cap or hard cap making it very open.
The company already have their network in place and the software to execute it, The point of the token sale is to create a liquid currency to be used within their network.
The tokens that are bought are currency not equity. The XY tokens will be used to purchase information via the XYO mainchain and also used as rewards for people who have a device which is used within the oracle to retrieve information.  
But there is no issue of this project not going ahead, the team are 100% dedicated and this will be happening with or without a large token sale.

I hope that answers your question and puts your mind at rest Smiley
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Hi devs, hi everyone.
I have two question:

Thanks in advance.

I can only answer the first question - The public sale dates: 20th March, 2018 - 20th May, 2018. The answer to the second question is in white paper.

I see in the white paper that for example XYO can be used in medical care and hospitals or commercial airlines and luggage logistics.

But i don't understand how they can track the position of my bag! They have to put something on it!? is it correct?

Hello, The XYO Network will be built upon an existing infrastructure of over 1,000,000 devices
circulating in the world that were distributed through their consumer-facing findables business.
XY’s Bluetooth and GPS devices allow everyday consumers to place physical tracking
beacons on the things they want to keep track of (such as keys, luggage, bikes and even
pets). If they misplace or lose such an item, they can see exactly where it is by viewing its
location on a smartphone application. In just six years, the XYO Network has created one
of the largest consumer Bluetooth and GPS networks in the world. I hope this helps answer your question.

So, for example, an airline company buy from XY a lot of devices and so can offer to their customers the possibility to know always when their bag are. Well, this is really great. Really. But i don't know how much money this airline company need to implement it..

Hello! That is something that would obviously need to be discussed between the team and any airline wishing to use the XYO Network. The examples within the white paper are just that, examples. These are things they do hope to put into place. If for an example they did a partnership with an airline, the cost to you as a customer of that airline having that extra service would not be much at all. XY would work to create a smaller less expensive version of their tracking devices to place within the luggage. 

I hope this answers your question Smiley
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

Don't worry too much. XY Team have already developed a lot of tech that can easily get the network going. The $48M projected cap would speed up the development, marketing of the project, and more hardware developments. However, the XY Team is committed to move forward even if they don't reach the projected cap Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

Don't worry too much. XY Team have already developed a lot of tech that can easily get the network going. The $48M projected cap would speed up the development, marketing of the project, and more hardware developments. However, the XY Team is committed to move forward even if they don't reach the projected cap Smiley

With the potential now we are seeing from XY team and there is chance that it might reach the hard cap. Completely different block chain and with different innovative plan designed by the XY team.
ammolv

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

Hi devs, hi everyone.
I have two question:

Thanks in advance.

Hello! That is something that would obviously need to be discussed between the team and any airline wishing to use the XYO Network. The examples within the white paper are just that, examples. These are things they do hope to put into place. If for an example they did a partnership with an airline, the cost to you as a customer of that airline having that extra service would not be much at all. XY would work to create a smaller less expensive version of their tracking devices to place within the luggage. 

I could see the Airlines offering their higher level traveller tiers this as a congratulatory gift for reaching the tier. With a pamphlet describing what it does and how it works to keep your bags safe, secure and location always known. Wouldn't necessarily need to create another xyfindable product profile. You can brand the XYGPS with airline colors and logo. You get customer satisfaction, airline branding/marketing & XYO marketing and another device on the XYO Network helping. Win/Win/Win?
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

With the potential now we are seeing from XY team and there is chance that it might reach the hard cap. Completely different block chain and with different innovative plan designed by the XY team.

I do not think it is possible to reach the hard cap during difficult times of altcoin and bitcoin. Achieving half of that is also very successful with XYO. I observed the last 5 days, it does not have much investment. Hope the next time will be better.
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

I do not think it is possible to reach the hard cap during difficult times of altcoin and bitcoin. Achieving half of that is also very successful with XYO. I observed the last 5 days, it does not have much investment. Hope the next time will be better.

The token sale is running without a soft cap or a hard cap. The company's network and software are ready and the token sale exists to create a liquid market in which the network will exist i.e. the tokens that are bought are currency not equity. XYO tokens will be used to purchase information via the XYO mainchain and reward the components that store and retrieve this information. The team are on course to actualising the XYO Network, with or without a token sale.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Hi devs, hi everyone.
I have two question:

Thanks in advance.

yes, thank you.
I guess that you can ""prove"" that for, for example, an airlines company can save some money if join the XYO network!

About the cap, i think that in this time, 5-10 millions in eth in without doubt a successfully ico!

How much money have been raised until now?

The end of the ico is still 20th may?
James19_402

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

Hi folks,
We’ll be doing a live AMA session at 11 AM Pacific Friday - if you have questions please ask us on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/XYONetwork/comments/8b2az5/xyo_network_ama_no1_have_a_question_about_xyos/

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

We see that they are trying, but will there be any result? That's what interests us first
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

The token sale is running without a soft cap or a hard cap. The company's network and software are ready and the token sale exists to create a liquid market in which the network will exist i.e. the tokens that are bought are currency not equity. XYO tokens will be used to purchase information via the XYO mainchain and reward the components that store and retrieve this information. The team are on course to actualising the XYO Network, with or without a token sale.

I still think that they will not succeed in reaching the hard cap. But still, if they fail, I hope that they will be able to collect at least half of the planned funds
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Hi devs, hi everyone.
I have two question:

Thanks in advance.

yes, thank you.
I guess that you can ""prove"" that for, for example, an airlines company can save some money if join the XYO network!

About the cap, i think that in this time, 5-10 millions in eth in without doubt a successfully ico!

How much money have been raised until now?

The end of the ico is still 20th may?

The Public sale has recorded 468,169,724.45 XYO Sold to this date.
Yes, Public sale ends 20th May
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: