Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R5: KnC Jupiter, BELOW-COST+Host! $78+Bonuses! Hashing, 1st payouts sent  (Read 30448 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:22:01 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 12:32:48 AM by DyslexicZombei

10 shares reserved.  I get to pick the color once you start taking payments, right?

Let me know if you might be interested in doing an R6 group buy for one of my Day-1 KNC Jupiters - I've got a number of them that will be headed down to MO for hosting when they are shipped.  These will be going out the door From KNCMiner in the next few days and should be hashing late next week or very early the week after.

These don't have an MPP, but they are minimum of 400 Gh/s and supposedly much more - possibly 500 Gh/s from the sounds of things - and will be here well before the HF boxes.  And, of course, I'd turn them over to the co-op at cost...

Damn, now I don't know whether I want to wait for a Day 1 Jupiter to potentially come in, or pony up for the HashFast. What a good problem to have!  Grin

Wow! Are you a psychic?! floatyfish, you sorta predicted this yesterday. Bow down everyone! Must've been you using the Force to nudge R5 to a Day 1 Jupiter.

Must be kismet or fate. Hahah!
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:27:15 AM

10 shares reserved.  I get to pick the color once you start taking payments, right?

Let me know if you might be interested in doing an R6 group buy for one of my Day-1 KNC Jupiters - I've got a number of them that will be headed down to MO for hosting when they are shipped.  These will be going out the door From KNCMiner in the next few days and should be hashing late next week or very early the week after.

These don't have an MPP, but they are minimum of 400 Gh/s and supposedly much more - possibly 500 Gh/s from the sounds of things - and will be here well before the HF boxes.  And, of course, I'd turn them over to the co-op at cost...

Damn, now I don't know whether I want to wait for a Day 1 Jupiter to potentially come in, or pony up for the HashFast. What a good problem to have!  Grin

Wow! Are you a psychic?! floatyfish, you sorta predicted this yesterday. Bow down everyone! Must've been you using the Force to nudge R5 to a Day 1 Jupiter.

It's a shame the Force can't put more BTC into my account for more shares  Grin

I stole this video from WaldoHoover's GB (which I'm also a part of also), and the (theoretical) limit of these miners is 576 GH/s!!!  Shocked

Link to official KnC video where they announce this rate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOcI8nK2xI

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:32:07 AM

It's a shame the Force can't put more BTC into my account for more shares  Grin

I stole this video from WaldoHoover's GB (which I'm also a part of also), and the (theoretical) limit of these miners is 576 GH/s!!!  Shocked

Link to official KnC video where they announce this rate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOcI8nK2xI

Nice! Thank you!

So: the theoretical known limit seems to be in the range of our hosting ability/capacity thanks to bobsag3, which would alter one's share to 5.76GH/s per share, assuming that's a sustainable rate that doesn't destroy the miner while under this type of 24/7 load. Keep in mind, you don't want to destroy a miner by getting too ambitious/greedy vis-a-vis HashRate; the whole "1 bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush" analogy holds true.

Also 5 more shares reserved via PM!

40 shares available!

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:36:12 AM

I should also mention that per the video, these miners are shipping "today". Now what "today" means, I'm assuming Sept. 30th or Oct 1st, which means that we should have this miner pretty darn quick.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:48:11 AM

Yes.  I'm hoping it ships tomorrow and I have it in hand on Wednesday - that might slip to Thursday or Friday.  If it does show up here Thursday or Friday, I'll set it up with the Group-buy wallet address and mine for the group over the weekend, then ship it down to hosting via overnight shipping on Monday.
thomas_s

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:51:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 01:02:57 AM by thomas_s

I love how I'm at work and nothings going on then I come back and were 50% apparently sold. I will update the website to have a R4 Jupiter listed at $75 per share please visit the website listed in the 3rd post / here

www.dzminercoop.com

Posting this again you do not need to give any real address information, a real email is prefered for updates, your first name could / should be your forum username.

After you order you do not need to PM your transaction id just simply send the BTC to the address the site lists and add a note to your order with the payout address.

By default you will be listed as anon if you want to be listed publicly you can post the payout address you sent coins to or txid here on the forum as well as saying how many shares you purchased or your order #, you can also add a note requesting to be named publicly.

No one thought about adding a UPS system to the cost so I will add two things:

1: The price per share on the site (regular price will be $78) and will be placed on sale for the rest of the week if still in stock then it will go back up on Saturday morning.
2: If you want to donate to the UPS / backup fund you can purchase the battery back up option for $2.

All prices listed in USD and converted to BTC.

The site will be ready by 9:00PM Eastern time.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:58:00 AM

Thank you Thomas for all your hard work and for pointing that out. The share price will be adjusted accordingly by $3 because you *do NOT* want to run electronics without UPS/Battery protection. Yes, these GBs can sell out quickly when a magical winning combo happens.  Grin

As far as speed: This round may take 2nd place speed-wise to our R3 GB.  Wink

I'll update the OP to reflect the price change to $78 to include what's likely to be an APC UPS w/ battery bank meant for the co-op's miners.
thomas_s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:02:36 AM

Thank you Thomas for all your hard work and for pointing that out. The share price will be adjusted accordingly by $3 because you *do NOT* want to run electronics without UPS/Battery protection. Yes, these GBs can sell out quickly when a magical winning combo happens.  Grin

I'll update the OP to reflect the price change to $78 to include what's likely to be an APC UPS w/ battery bank meant for the co-op's miners.
Updated the site, leaving the UPS backup donation for anyone who'd like to donate to that fund.
thomas_s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:08:54 AM

If  no one posted this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOcI8nK2xI

So apparently its over 500gh/s and they started shipping today. =)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:14:38 AM

If  no one posted this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOcI8nK2xI

So apparently its over 500gh/s and they started shipping today. =)

I think someone beat you to the punch but that's ok. Alright, Thomas is back on the case for a little while. Please send PMs and reservations to Thomas WRT to R5 until he signs off.

Also, please don't forget to take advantage of our awesome new resource Thomas set up to lock in your reservation without any doubt about priority as far as the last few shares!

www.dzminercoop.com
thomas_s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:17:17 AM

There seems to be a slight glitch in the website it assigned 3 orders the same payment address have no clue how this happened. It seems to be fixed now though

The problem arises from 2 of the orders were for the same exact BTC amount.

Order 25
Order 26

Both of these orders will need to be confirmed to claim ownership to the transaction.

The third order was for a way different price so that one doesn't need to be worried about.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:44:39 AM

Sorry being Noob but how much Btc per share , & how much Gh/s per share Smiley
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:51:10 AM

$57* in BTC for 4-6 ghash.
Also Im in for 1.
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 06:29:52 AM

$57* in BTC for 4-6 ghash.
Also Im in for 1.

are you sure ?
not 78 ?
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:45:41 AM

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:55:07 AM

Yup, they're $78 for Version 2 of Round 5.

$56 was the old price for Version 1 of Round 5.

5 more shares reserved via PM from user: "A........k"

35 shares remaining!

==

In pain w/ a bit of a gimped arm, took the day off from work, but overused my non-dominant hand trying to get stuff done today. [No need for the world's tiniest violin. I'll live.]

Will do R1/R2 public code spreadsheets for Upgrade shares before checking out for the night.
clintar

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:50:16 AM

Oh, I thought it said 56 when I found this group buy. I think I'll hold off on this. Thanks for the opportunity, though. Please ignore my reservation, sorry.
czspeedycz

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:39:48 AM

Hi,
please reserve me 5 shares, thanks! Smiley
And how I will pay for it? On the website?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBd7tu9uycNohRVQwmmysq3qsUFyhEUBHY
krastyhonoha

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:55:20 AM

Hi, I want to reserve 2 shares.
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:08:50 AM

Confirm 10 shares for baros008 paid.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: