Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proving that my gambling script works.  (Read 1805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

I'm really not interested in the mathematical mumbo jumbo... all I care about is proving that the script works.

I have gotten 1 bit on Bustabit and am running the script.

Fyi, in case nobody knows maths - whether I play with 1 bit, 0.1 btc or 1 btc makes no difference. I'm looking at ROI here.

And I will no longer post a screen recording, I will just send you my account link.

Yeah, maybe the maths says I am crazy, but this has worked for me before and I vehemently believe it will continue to work for me

Then put on your big boys pants and run the script with 1 Bitcoin. More profit for you. What's the problem? You asked for a lot of Bitcoins but you are scared to bet yours. You said you had a stash of coins at your disposal on that signed address. Use that to shush the critics! And you can't pay your bills by betting cents dude. Play with the pros or go back to the sandpit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

personally I sent alia 0.01 btc two times and she was able to profit for me , but I can't believe the script thing
The only thing that made me send money is that I will either win a little more btc or I will get a cam show , but I'm 100% sure that the script won't work in the long run
I mean personally if I know such thing I wouldn't sell it , why to sell a gold mine especially if it's an exploit !!
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

I'm really not interested in the mathematical mumbo jumbo... all I care about is proving that the script works.

I have gotten 1 bit on Bustabit and am running the script.

Fyi, in case nobody knows maths - whether I play with 1 bit, 0.1 btc or 1 btc makes no difference. I'm looking at ROI here.

And I will no longer post a screen recording, I will just send you my account link.

Yeah, maybe the maths says I am crazy, but this has worked for me before and I vehemently believe it will continue to work for me

Then put on your big boys pants and run the script with 1 Bitcoin. More profit for you. What's the problem? You asked for a lot of Bitcoins but you are scared to bet yours. You said you had a stash of coins at your disposal on that signed address. Use that to shush the critics! And you can't pay your bills by betting cents dude. Play with the pros or go back to the sandpit.

Anyone who asks me to use it with a larger amount is stupid.

1) ROI is ROI. Whether it's on 1 bit or 1 bitcoin the return percentage is the same.
2) Since the script fails 9/10 times, I don't want to lose my coin. I will never use the script on significant amounts of money, unless it's for investors

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:40:12 AM

personally I sent alia 0.01 btc two times and she was able to profit for me , but I can't believe the script thing
The only thing that made me send money is that I will either win a little more btc or I will get a cam show , but I'm 100% sure that the script won't work in the long run
I mean personally if I know such thing I wouldn't sell it , why to sell a gold mine especially if it's an exploit !!

Did you see him gambling with your coins? Because I can promise you better ROI if you send me some coins too. I will return 200% to some people, get some big investments going and then off I go with the funds. It's called a ponzi.
I am going to refer to the OP as a 'he' because it's obvious by the used gamer's lingo that he is probably a male in his teenage years.

1) ROI is ROI. Whether it's on 1 bit or 1 bitcoin the return percentage is the same.
2) Since the script fails 9/10 times, I don't want to lose my coin. I will never use the script on significant amounts of money, unless it's for investors

Asks for a lot of Bitcoins from investors
Terrified to bet his own cash
Seems legit
lol
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

Did you see him gambling with your coins? Because I can promise you better ROI if you send me some coins too. I will return 200% to some people, get some big investments going and then off I go with the funds. It's called a ponzi.
I am going to refer to the OP as a 'he' because it's obvious by the used gamer's lingo that he is probably a male in his teenage years.

op is a she , she had a service where you send your money and she gambles
if she won she takes a portion and send you your capital + a profit , and if she lost you can get a cam show with her and she gets naked
so it was a good idea but she decided to close it and to sell the script instead which I don't like
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

op is a she , she had a service where you send your money and she gambles
if she won she takes a portion and send you your capital + a profit , and if she lost you can get a cam show with her and she gets naked
so it was a good idea but she decided to close it and to sell the script instead which I don't like

It's a HE.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

[...]

Well, I’m glad you never showed that attitude when you stepped into Dev & Tech a few times.  Psshaw, maths?  Who needs ’em?  Bitcoin don’t need no maths—oh, wait.

What kind of alleged Bitcoin lover drips contempt for “mathematical mumbo jumbo”?

“Vires in numeris.”

C’mon, econ girl.  Absolute amounts matter, too!  If not, please explain to me how I can live on 1 satoshi per day.  I like the simple life.

And in absolute terms, “ROI” is big on big amounts, just as it’s small on small amounts.  So why not go for the big amounts?  Why...

[...]

...oh.  Oh, wait.

I never followed the thread where you were selling the script.  PLesae tell me, did you ever disclose there that “the script fails 9/10 times”?  Or did you disclose to your investors that “Anyone who asks me to use it with a larger amount is stupid.”?

So, what am I?  I don’t know any “gamer’s lingo”.  That’s why at first, I had trouble following all the scam accusations about the script.  I had to see it explained in terms of maths and probability, without the gambling jargon—oh, then I got it, and cooked up my own Bitcoin mining analogy as laid out on the previous page of this thread[/url].

(Yes, I know that my flip “what am I?” is logically fallacious.  But I find it funny.)

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

The script fails 9 out of 10 times? Not quite what you claimed in the OP, is it now?
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

The script fails 9 out of 10 times? Not quite what you claimed in the OP, is it now?

Is it what she claimed in the thread where she was selling the script?  This thread is supposed to somehow prove that that thread was legit.  Therefore, to be fair, the standard here should be at a minimum what was claimed there.

Edit:  A “gambling script” which “fails 9/10 times” is a hell of a gambling script.  Take a chance!  1/10 of the time, this script will win something!  And yes, I would readily find plausible a claim that this script wins money at least 1/10 of the time on a site with a 1% house edge.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Is it what she claimed in the thread where she was selling the script?  This thread is supposed to somehow prove that that thread was legit.  Therefore, to be fair, the standard here should be at a minimum what was claimed there.

Edit:  A “gambling script” which “fails 9/10 times” is a hell of a gambling script.  Take a chance!  1/10 of the time, this script will win something!  And yes, I would readily find plausible a claim that this script wins money at least 1/10 of the time on a site with a 1% house edge.

Even in this thread:

the script usually works 9/10 times or more
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

2) Since the script fails 9/10 times,
Well it is good that we are on the same page.

I am not sure the point to this thread though...
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

the script fails 9/10 times

Pfft, numbers?  Who cares?

I'm really not interested in the mathematical mumbo jumbo...

suchmoon, I get your point.  You see that I do.  But I still interested in relating that to whatever claims Alia made when she was offering the script for sale.  Those should take precedence, given the purpose of this “proof” thread:  To prove that selling the script was not a scam, viz., that it will perform as then advertised.

alia (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Typo I meant wins 9/10 times

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

the script fails 9/10 times

Pfft, numbers?  Who cares?

suchmoon, I get your point.  You see that I do.  But I still interested in relating that to whatever claims Alia made when she was offering the script for sale.  Those should take precedence, given the purpose of this “proof” thread:  To prove that selling the script was not a scam, viz., that it will perform as then advertised.

The claims in the original thread were different. It's quite clear that she's just making it up.

Historically, this script is able to give me upwards of 10% on each round of playing, and is also able to indicate, in a way, the coming games' outcomes based on immediately preceding games. Note that although this script can work automatically, it is best to keep a take-profit point below 30% (it is what I usually do, and it has worked out absolutely superbly).

Keep in mind that although running this script for 30 mins can double your money, running it for 24 hours will almost certainly cause you to lose it.

The odds of all ten games busting above 1.1x are (0.9)^10 = ~35%. The odds of twenty games busting above 1.1x are (0.9)^20 = 12%. Thus, if 10 games bust above 1.1x, it can be reasonably assumed (as per the "gambler's fallacy") that the next ten games will probably have a bust below 1.1x. Naturally - this is a mathematical fallacy, because the odds of the ten games are calculated in an isolated fashion and are not involved with each other. However, in my practice and experience (while playing and tweaking the script), it has worked near-flawlessly, and I continue to make profit this way.

Love that last one. Fuck math, I make profit.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

That makes no sense in the context:

2) Since the script wins 9/10 times, I don't want to lose my coin. I will never use the script on significant amounts of money, unless it's for investors

This makes sense in the context:

So maybe add to this:

...also this:

I'm really not interested in the reading comprehension mumbo jumbo...

[...important pertinent quotations which everybody should review...]

Love that last one. Fuck math, I make profit.

Damn it, suchmoon.  +1 IOU.  Which will vanish and become something different if I gamble my sMerit using Alia’s script, the dog eats my homework, or I find any other handy excuse—“typo”.

alia (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

I've maintained throughout that the script has a 90% chance of winning and 10% chance of failure... I don't want to risk 1 BTC on a 10% chance of failure, simple as that. The ROI is currently being proved daily anyway

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

I've maintained throughout that the script has a 90% chance of winning and 10% chance of failure... I don't want to risk 1 BTC on a 10% chance of failure, simple as that. The ROI is currently being proved daily anyway

Back atcha:  If the script wins 90% of the time and has positive ROI over time, then you shouldn’t worry about risking 1 BTC.  ROI, yes?  You’ll make it back, then make more.  Just like your investors.

alia (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

Back atcha:  If the script wins 90% of the time and has positive ROI over time, then you shouldn’t worry about risking 1 BTC.  ROI, yes?  You’ll make it back, then make more.  Just like your investors.

You really can't read, can you? It is EV-. EV-. That is the opposite of what you said. It brings profit 9/10 times, but even if that one time is a loss, it's a big loss. Over an infinite amount of time the script will make losses, like ALL gambling methods.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

Back atcha:  If the script wins 90% of the time and has positive ROI over time, then you shouldn’t worry about risking 1 BTC.  ROI, yes?  You’ll make it back, then make more.  Just like your investors.

You really can't read, can you? It is EV-. EV-. That is the opposite of what you said. It brings profit 9/10 times, but even if that one time is a loss, it's a big loss. Over an infinite amount of time the script will make losses, like ALL gambling methods.

You claim a 20% ROI 90% of the time, and a loss 10% of the time. Let's assume you start each roll with the same amount of bitcoin, hereby denoted b.

Over 10 rolls:

Starting balance, 10b
Wins: 9b x 1.2 = 10.8b
Losses: 1b
Overall: 10.8 - 1 = 9.8b

The script fails (by 2% over time, so worse than blind chance).
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:52:57 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:03:41 AM by Hatcher

The script fails (by 2% over time, so worse than blind chance).

It's not worse than blind chance, it's not better than blind chance. It's the same as blind chance. That's how it is on dice/crash sites that have a fixed house edge.

On early Bustabit clones (i.e. Cryptobust.io) it's possible to make a +EV script that takes the bonus into consideration. DarkStar gave a specific example of that in another thread.

EDIT: I see this is in response to the statistics alia gave, but I'm just pointing out that her script wouldn't turn a -1% game into -2%. Whatever you decide to do on these sites carry the same negative expectation with or without a script.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: