Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:17:34 PM

Maybe English isn't the original poster's strong suit; maybe English is his second language.  Fine, point taken, but....

they from Philly, all language is their second language

do I gotta punch you to get you to understand???

btw- I used to live on the Main Line, these guyz are just doing a bitfury resell at best,  and a total scam job at worst

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Boaz33

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:58:32 PM

I called and Jake answered, these boys seem legit and definitely on the level. :.

I'm in for a 320ghs. Order #376, paid with paypal so worst case I'll get my money back. But if they keep their word, this will be interesting.
amer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:32:25 PM

And hey Amer, did you try and call the number on the site, buddy? Or talk to the chat box on the site!?  
Your rage is misdirected, I just thought it was funny that someone found a picture of your building. The questions to your unprofessional editing was made by the person I quoted.

I'm more interested in your mining than your attitude towards customers, but even so, dial it down a notch.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:56:49 PM

I called and Jake answered, these boys seem legit and definitely on the level. :.

I'm in for a 320ghs. Order #376, paid with paypal so worst case I'll get my money back. But if they keep their word, this will be interesting.

That's great and all, if only you weren't a shill account specifically set up to prepare for this scam.

And hey Amer, did you try and call the number on the site, buddy?

Ah yes, the phone number. That's run by a call forwarder. Yeah, that's totally on the level.
pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:22:30 AM

tldr?

I second that. I don't know if they can deliver asics but they are really good when it comes to walls of text.  Cry

That's great and all, if only you weren't a shill account specifically set up to prepare for this scam.

It's to obvious of a shill.
Makes me think that someone pretends to be a shill that pretends to be a customer that vouches for their legitimacy.  Roll Eyes

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:47:30 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 02:04:13 AM by AMT_miners

Anyway, just wanted to announce that after working with our design team we have launched three new bitfurry based products on our site.

Bitfurry based 64ghs, 128ghs, and 192ghs.  These three models have a 4 week shipping period from the date of purchase, but it'll probably be around 20-25 days.

http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

Any questions please send to sales@advancedminers.com

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 01:04:16 AM

I'm starting to wonder what's the point of having thread. All you guys do is just bash newcomers in this business it seems. All sales have come from someplace else, not this thread. Anyway, just wanted to announce that after working with our design team we have launched three new bitfurry based products on our site.

Bitfurry based 64ghs, 128ghs, and 192ghs.  These three models have a 4 week shipping period from the date of purchase, but it'll probably be around 20-25 days.

I don't know if you are familiar with this sub-forum history, but we had many scams and many failed attempts to build miners so that's why we bash newcomers. You didn't think making money was an easy job right?Cheesy
Now can you please give us more details about your bitfury miners? Are you shipping them in those cases? Who will design/create the PCBs needed for the miners? Can you show some proof that you ordered some bitfury chips?

milone

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 01:26:44 AM

So much for the good customer service angle... 3 pages into your official thread and you're already getting bitchy. If you've been involved in the bitcoin community long enough to be developing asics, you should already know this comes with the territory. If you want to prove everyone wrong, do it with your machines and not in pissy posts to anyone questioning you. If you're legitimate and competent, you should have come here prepared with more information than you'd even need... instead it's a lot of nothing.

The one guy defending you, claiming you're "on the level", has 4 posts and I get the feeling you and boaz33 are the same person. I came across another newbie who only posts recommending your company, even when nobody is asking... are you also Samadamsdrinker?

It seems that the few companies that delivered miners are hated for false promises and late delivery, and the few that aren't hated haven't delivered yet. I'm just wondering if this community believes there is room for another manufacturer.

I've done a great deal of research and have read most of these forums and I finally decided to sign up and ask a few questions that Id like some advice on. Basically it seems most miner manufacturing companies are either hated because of late deliveries, false promises etc. Or still credible because they haven't delivered a product yet. But they are all saying the same thing, "X power will be delivered by this date, pay now".

I guess the questions I'd like some answers on are:

1. If a company came on the market now, brand new, what would it need to have/offer in order collect and really sell. Is there even room for another company (which actually delivered) on the market?

2. Would delivering a product (despite its hashing power) say a 60ghz by Nov 1, give credibility to a new company? For selling and delivering a product on time between now and then. Or would it not make a difference either way because the product they delivered would only be efficient for a short time, or enough to make Roi.

3. If companies are not delivering miners on time, why is the difficulty rate increasing at this substantial rate per day, is it just from Asic's usb sticks and 10GHz models? Has anyone asked how long the actual miners sit in the manufacturing facility just hashing, before shipping to the buyer.

It almost seems to that these guys have the products and its more profitable for them to give refunds than to deliver the damn machines.

These are probably questions that have already been answered somewhere, and I have a few more as well as well after this. Helpful and supportive answers are highly appreciated and wont be forgotten.

.·.

and one of your last posts (keep in mind, you only registered on the forum on September 29th)...

Ok there are few spelling mistakes, get over it. And there is a third floor to that office, walk in the office, go up the green stairs, next to the bar is a door, go through the door and up to the third floor. Yes it is a small space,  and no where not spending a lot of money on the location because this is primarily an online business anyway and we've put a lot of our own money into bring you miners. Ask for Harry who is in the office AT THE MOMENT, if you must. Bring your money and buy a miner for bs your putting us through. We're most likely not going to make any money off the first line and we're just trying to bring a miner to market to demonstrate trust and we're met with all this crap.

In this industry you have the choice of buying a miner and waiting 6 months until you don't meet roi, or buying a miner and never getting it. We're trying to bring a difference to the market by being open, and legit about everything, and not running our damn miners in the mean time while our customers wait and email us their concerns while we dont respond.  And you know why they do that, cause they make more money in time you wait for your purchased miner and can afford to give you a refund when your so pissed. We're trying to do things differently and bring miners to market quickly.

When i'm back in the office in a few weeks, please come see me personally and we'll make a nice video together, i promise.

We're keeping it on the level, because we're on the square brother.

Also, "Refunds will be given if we don't meet shipment dates within a reasonable time." What if our definitions of reasonable time are different? There seems to be a lot of gray area in this whole scheme.

Thanks in advance for answering my concerns.

CGWatcher, a GUI/monitor for CGMiner & BFGMiner: http://www.cgwatcher.com
CGRemote, a remote mining dashboard for all of your miners: http://www.minerremote.com
BTC: 12TAYjmSrdDHLNpmix2MG6y3R868SMM7Fx    LTC: LM6Un6hZvPzLBggJWiAVG6E6w2GfaHukXY
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 01:34:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 02:01:38 AM by AMT_miners

The boards have 16 chips each, similar to the Avalon boards but built for bitfurry. The design is brand new and already complete. Final testing is being done today/tomorrow. Hopefully by Friday I'll have a video for you all showing the boards/chips/hash etc.

Our design team for this product line is Technobit, we've flown over here to eastern europe, stayed for the last few weeks, and worked with them on this model. You all already know Technobit pretty well.

We have a good amount of chips already, still need more hence the few weeks delivery delay.

Cases are due to be delivered next week as well.

I'm guaranteeing 4 weeks from the date of purchase or a full refund.

We're trying to do a batch of at least 50 on this one.

I'm starting to wonder what's the point of having thread. All you guys do is just bash newcomers in this business it seems. All sales have come from someplace else, not this thread. Anyway, just wanted to announce that after working with our design team we have launched three new bitfurry based products on our site.

Bitfurry based 64ghs, 128ghs, and 192ghs.  These three models have a 4 week shipping period from the date of purchase, but it'll probably be around 20-25 days.

I don't know if you are familiar with this sub-forum history, but we had many scams and many failed attempts to build miners so that's why we bash newcomers. You didn't think making money was an easy job right?Cheesy
Now can you please give us more details about your bitfury miners? Are you shipping them in those cases? Who will design/create the PCBs needed for the miners? Can you show some proof that you ordered some bitfury chips?
amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:37:07 AM

It would go a long way to establishing legitimacy if you stop calling the chip you are basing your business on "bitfurry"? It's Bitfury.

The boards have 16 chips each, similar to the Avalon boards but built for bitfurry. The design is brand new and already complete. Final testing is being done today/tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to announce that after working with our design team we have launched three new bitfurry based products on our site.

Bitfurry based 64ghs, 128ghs, and 192ghs.  These three models have a 4 week shipping period from the date of purchase, but it'll probably be around 20-25 days.

We'll start selling a few devices with bitfurry chips yes. They wont be in hand, but will be shipped out within 20 days of the order. We'll put up those units for sale in the next

Although we've decided to go with Bitfurry chips for the smaller miners, and will release those for sale shortly.

I know, I know, it's just a "typo" and all customers are horrible people that should just trust everyone who posts anything on a forum, but instead of being more angry, just take some constructive criticism, spell the chip name properly and you'll seem more legit.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:49:53 AM

Usually nobody check what seems obvious,
but let's see:

... > Custom hardware > TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип

Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread, but could you please confirm (or deny) the following quote by AMT_miners?

The boards have 16 chips each, similar to the Avalon boards but built for bitfurry. The design is brand new and already complete. Final testing is being done today/tomorrow. Hopefully by Friday I'll have a video for you all showing the boards/chips/hash etc.
Our design team for this product line is Technobit, we've flown over here to eastern europe, stayed for the last few weeks, and worked with them on this model. You all already know Technobit pretty well.

Thanks!
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 06:00:40 AM

We are working on new design HEX16B board.
More details as soon We are ready.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:22:35 AM

Ok, thanks for your confirmation. Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:23:31 AM

Thanks, Marto! Or perhaps, Damn You! More choices to deal with! Cheesy
abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:46:10 AM

Well, better more choices than more scammers.  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:48:51 AM

Well, better more choices than more scammers.  Grin

True Dat!

And it would be nice for an ASIC manufacturer that's legit to be on my side of the Atlantic. Even fairly close to where I'm trying to end up at, though that will be significantly after he's projecting delivery. And after the BFL fiasco, I think we "murricans can use some better rep!
elaramus

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:46:48 AM

I hope not to look back on this moment and have a "What was I thinking?" moment, but I'm in.

Order: #399
Product Quantity Price
AMT 192 GHs Bitcoin Miner (#AMT192)
1 $2,349
Cart Subtotal: $2,349
Shipping: $160 via Express Delivery (2 To 3 Business Days)

While I was perusing the site looking at different models, the "Can we help you?" chat window popped up and I had a good discussion with Jim. The conversation was enough to diminish some of my fear, and Paypal buyer protection gives me some other measure of hope, so I placed the order. It's a month turnaround but nearly double the hash rate of the Avalon clone I almost bought today via the TAV auction (I was outbid). I'll follow up with updates. Much more of my concerns will be alleviated if the video is up on Friday.
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:11:16 AM

i was talking to them too.

they seem to be legitimate and nice.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:38:06 PM

While I was perusing the site looking at different models, the "Can we help you?" chat window popped up and I had a good discussion with Jim. The conversation was enough to diminish some of my fear, and Paypal buyer protection gives me some other measure of hope, so I placed the order.

As long as you stay inside the 45 day window you'll be fine.

Buy & Hold
EdManet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:45:19 PM

Any update on videos of working product? 
Has anyone ordered anything from AMT yet?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: