Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
swolf (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:00:36 AM

Klemetin - some of your facts are accurate - some are inaccurate.  Very disconcerting.

Glad to answer them if you desire.

What is your Discord ID so we can chat more.  You can email me as well - eric@paccoin.net

-Eric

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaniaNET

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:49:40 AM

Klemetin - some of your facts are accurate - some are inaccurate.  Very disconcerting.

Glad to answer them if you desire.

What is your Discord ID so we can chat more.  You can email me as well - eric@paccoin.net

-Eric

Why conduct a private private conversation - keep it open here so that everyone can see. This is an open community project. There should be no secret correspondence on important issues for the public.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:32:30 PM

$PAC has been listed on the largest digital asset exchange in Africa - KureCoinHub

Many thanks to @Juwon123(Nigeria Software Dev) for his persistence and efforts in getting $PAC in the hands of the African community. His proposal, which passed on the network, helped fund this initiative.

The exchange itself can be found here:

https://kurecoinhub.com/

More details on the subject can be found here:

https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-has-been-listed-in-kurecoinhub-the-largest-digital-asset-exchange-in-africa/
KLemeTin

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:35:24 AM

https://prnt.sc/naldws

Eric, I started receiving a lot of emails.
Different nature, threats, praise, compromising on your company.
Of course, many facts cannot be verified. I want to hear your answers to the questions asked earlier.
If you are an honest person, then you have nothing to hide.
It would be better if you yourself answer all my questions.
If we get clear and honest answers. Everyone will be happy.
But it can be otherwise, I publish everything that is known to me and that they sent me about you and  Paccoin.
And people themselves will decide what to do with it all.

KLemeTin

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:38:35 AM

Cookie, pass it!
swolf (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:55:12 AM

I would be glad to answer these - not under duress of extortion though!

Please retract your threats and act civil and maybe we can add some value to the space?

This kind of action doesn't help anybody in this space.  Bringing the other founder's families and homes into your dismay is very disturbing.

Then we can proceed in a way that is constructive for everyone.

-Eric

macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:05:38 PM

I will not reveal my identity, but you are mistaken I am not Smash if you need Smash look for him in the Russian channels. I'm from Russia here you guessed it.
You invite to discord, funny, you can should cancel with ALL ban and other restrictions from, all users. You have answered here only because here you cannot delete my messages (as in a discord) or banned me.

You wish people would act real - and take their masks off, if the community had not insisted, you yourself would have remained anonymous. No one serious project hides its founders. You all originally were all incognito, and you do not need to cite as an example Satoshi Nakomoto. Otherwise, compare the result. You made a big event out of it that you opened your face (I think you now regret it). Funny how you want to convince everyone that Stoic and Smoker were not the founders, when there is confirmation from a member of your team, Brad, Fozzy, and past team member Breakcrypto. You would try to find an explanation why they faded.

You as founders knew for a long time before all that you will redeem the old Paccoin. You had the opportunity buy billions at a price of 0.000014 doge, (what you did).
And making money fast they fled, but by that time you already showed your face, insider trading, that's what it's called. SEC investigation will confirm my words.
Explain why in May 2k18   of the PAC part of the team left?

Your white paper misled many people and they bought a coin.
All team have a full-time job, and you treating this coin as a part-time casual job, as is  and the rest of them are very much all employed and looking at $PAC Coin as a hobby.
Why you didn’t mention this before, now you complain that you don’t have enough money and time ? (big investments will pass by), many would avoid such a coin.
You are preparing a new white paper, but you did not fulfill the promise of the old white paper. New white paper it will be another lie and empty promises.

Now you are claiming that 8000 nodes are too many, and up Masternode collateral to 1,000,000 $PAC
ok,  total supply to 100 billion if half of the coins are blocked in the Masternodei, it is equal to 50 000 Masternodes.
and theoretically, to reach again 8,000 masternodes is not so difficult (in the real world no one else will buy.)
What will we increase Masternode collateral once a year?
instead of developing a coin and attracting new investors, you decided once again to rob the current investors, you set an ultimatum to those who have 1 masternode.
I see no reason why old investors should buy more, i see no reason why new investors should buy a PAC.
Would not it be better to reduce the issue of coins by 1000 times?
Only this time having reduced the coins of developers and not investors.

Earlier you write that you want to go your way not as a Dash, and now you write that you want to install everything that Dash did in 1.5 years.
PAC need someone who will deal with them all the time, and not as hobby, we need professionals and not amateurs.

Everyone is already tired of hearing about something that is happening behind the scenes, something grandiose that someone knows (grandiose deception).
Why hide good things incomprehensible. But hide dirty laundry, it makes sense.

You will drink beer with friends, I'm not your friend, we have a purely business relationship.

Eric who you are, where you worked early?  Who is newcrypto, his name where he worked before?  Who are the other members of the team, including Stoic and Smoker ?

You have deceived investors too many times, I suggest you discover the whole truth, or I will do it for you Eric Hayes from Chicago.

If you want to talk to me in person, let me know i will give you my temporary email addres.

Simply!! You don't have a balls to show ur identity. Eric, Brad, Drew, Jay etc.they showed their faces, they are real passionate people behind amazing project, they deserve respect. You are whining here just because price of PAC is goin down. SILLY!!
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:37:38 PM

Cookie, pass it!
You have apparently missed my answer to your post with the very same content - it is just a few posts above.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:40:42 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 07:06:29 PM by Cookie.Monsters

CoinExchange.io $PAC deposits/withdrawals and trading across all $PAC pairs in now LIVE

$PAC team apologizes for the delay in bringing this exchange back online - security measures needed to be agreed upon between both parties prior to allowing trading to resume.
KLemeTin

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:46:50 PM

Simply!! You don't have a balls to show ur identity. Eric, Brad, Drew, Jay etc.they showed their faces, they are real passionate people behind amazing project, they deserve respect. You are whining here just because price of PAC is goin down. SILLY!!

Your balls on your forehead, and you do not see what is happening.
JAY blogger, Drew founder PacNode believe in the PAC, and try to help her.
But they got a dead coin that the founding fathers killed.
Eric knows the truth, some people have robbed the pac and have already made their fortune.

You are a mystery to me Eric, I still do not understand what moves you.
You are a cultured and educated person, which possibly got the scheme of other people.
And maybe he took part.
Eric, I will not give out your personal data, and no one else.
Yesterday's message was hasty.
But I reserve the right to publish information regarding the PAC.
I'm still waiting for answers to the questions above.
Good luck Eric.

KLemeTin

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:49:04 PM

Cookie, pass it, thanks, nothing else is needed.
just do your job.
swolf (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:18:42 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 03:11:10 PM by swolf

Sure - let me start with an apology.  I am doing the best I can.  We have a great team working for PAC, and we have recently added some strong new members to our organization.   I am no 'mystery man', but quite the opposite.  I also have an open-door policy and encourage everyone to DM me on Discord.  Please ask our 20+ team members that all have a role and function for our organization.  Sometimes I am slower responding to their requests because of my real-world responsibilities.  Am I perfect?  No, I am far from it - but I try and do the best I can and surround myself with good people.  I also believe that enabling others to do what they are good at doing.  Asking these team members to donate their time and skills to do something they aren't passionate about is a losing proposition.  When our coin and the cryptosphere increased in price rapidly in 2017, the other founders and I DID NOT disappear.  We are still here.  They work in another thriving, hot industry - one that has grown even more than crypto.  I don't fault them for dedicating their time there.  Many decentralized team members left and cashed out completely.  We all make mistakes sometimes where we invest our money.

Crypto, unfortunately, is a mysterious place with people in masks running around doing all sorts of random things to manipulate and deceive which makes it very challenging for projects.  Another perfect example where I am forced to address an "anonymous angry old investor" that name calls and uses threats in public.  All of what I am saying here has been openly addressed and communicated thoroughly in our blog as well.  There is nothing "mysterious" going on.  

We will continue to evolve our DAO into a hybrid DAO model that will provide more value and less waste.  PacLYFE will play a more dominant role in social governance and proposal collaboration, adoption and support.

We relaunched our coin in the Fall of 2017 and had no idea what would happen with our risks to do this.  Just like any business venture or investment - you cannot force others to join or invest - it is up to them.  
The redemption program was an entirely new risk and idea that we had no idea what the outcome would be.  Our redemption had expensive costs and risks that the founders absorbed.

I had dinner with the other founders last week to catch up on things.  Smoker was in Mexico yesterday for the day meeting with the DEV team.  We have had several conversations in the last few days, which were very productive conversations.  I value their involvement and passion for the project.  Stoic has a major business development deal in process that could be a massive development for our coins adoption as well.

Let me also remind you that we are currently at 6.5% of our total design with thousands of individuals now participating in the network.  There are no schemes or plans as you have mentioned.  

Our original design mined by the DEV team was 3.5 percent of the total design and gave a majority of this back to the original holders of PACcoin via the redemption.  The left-over coins from the redemption which was approximately 15% of our published design allocated for operations and coin dev/mktg support.  In hindsight, this decision has proven to be valuable to survive the bear market.  We have been unable to deliver many of the projects that were in our future, but we look to reset expectations accordingly and focus on capital to get these things completed.

We had an internal distribution to each founder of 40 million PAC as partial reimbursement for their personal contributions to date.  These were primarily for development expenses.  Doing this was agreed to be used for coin development and future programs.  It was also decided not to use it for reinvestment into the coin.   These decisions occurred at the founder level without others involved and alienated some team members.  I don't believe this was over-reach, and I put me in a very precarious situation, and I have learned from it.  We had already allocated the 15% to the 3.5 million published in our whitepaper, and we were unsure exactly what the final numbers would be and cut off the redemption in lieu via community vote.  Now we have a treasury/accounting department in place to add more reporting and expenditure controls on operational expenses.   All expenses have oversight and internal and external reporting functions now.  

Today, our coins operational challenges are even more challenging, and again we have had to step in with our own personal funds to keep our project functional.  None of the founders have walked away.  The cryptosphere has evolved very quickly, and we have molded our approach very quickly from being an anonymous community coin to being a "hybrid decentralized organization."

Running our operations has had its ups and downs - but now we have a robust departmental structure, frequent meetings, and organizational responsibility.  I am proud of our team, and our community is incredible.

Personally, I have big ideas for PAC, and I look forward to making them come to reality.  I do know this, and that is teamwork gets goals completed faster.  I also encourage everyone around me to be a leader as it is not on my shoulders as you are putting it.  If you have a great idea to grow our project submit a proposal and roll up your sleeves and help us like many of our community members, do today.  Some great stories are being created in our project.

We have some solid team members that will become more and more visible in leadership roles in our organization.  This is extremely important to scale the project.  I will reabsorb myself into future plans and use cases for the coin.  They all work very hard and are dedicated, hard-working individuals.  

I welcome your feedback and ideas, and I also look forward to carrying out a professional and transparent dialogue where I can.  Please withdraw threats that involve the other founders and I.  This is for our family's safety, please.  No good comes with that for PAC, our the crypto-space.

Much of what I have said above is old news, with some new scattered in here and there.

Smash- I will invite you back to Discord into a special advisory room?  There will be other larger investors joining us in that room, so you will have to act professionally.  With some effort, we could work well together?  We have to discover what you are best at, so we can use this to help grow our coin.  

This has been a valuable exercise, I hope you feel the same.  Regards,

-Eric
KLemeTin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:16:38 PM

Removed. Maybe you first take off Smash Ban, and ask Him personally.

KLemeTin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:18:44 PM

Cookies, you know what to do.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:11:08 PM

Cookie, pass it, thanks, nothing else is needed.
No problem, anytime.

just do your job.
You mean to help $PAC, among other things, by answering questions and correcting wrong statements? Sure.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:13:07 PM

Cookies, you know what to do.

Pass it to Eric, no tea, right.
KLemeTin

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:29:05 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 10:12:26 PM by KLemeTin

Eric. The people who founded the pac don't give it time.
They have a different business, more profitable.
Cryptoindustry is quite a profitable business if they are engaged in professionals.
Answer honestly. They made a profit with the pac?
Because I'm sure all the founders made a profit.
They did not even plan to seriously engage the pac, because they are still not public.
You promised a lot, but did very little.
Frankly speaking, with such founders and without a permanent team, the pac has no chance.

When you decided to pay yourself 40 million pac, it was in May 2018?
When the pac was between 50 - 70 satoshi.
And the price of bitcoin is from 9,000 to 6,000 dollars.
What was equivalent from 20 to 28 bitcoins to each.
That was equivalent to from 120,000 to 250,000 dollars each.
In fact, there may be many times more.

There is also the fact that the founders massively
bought old paccoin at when it was in the low doge 0.00001400 - 0.000007 doge.
What brought them a few more million dollars.
And this is less than 9 months.

If this money were spent on the implementation of white paper and the hiring of professionals.
Now the pac would be a top coin. And had a price not lower than 15 cents. (and not 15 satoshi).
But the founders had another business, "more profitable" without deceived investors.

I believe Eric that you also fell victim to these scammers. Stoic, Smoker (and maybe newcrypto). Otherwise you would not show your face,  You are a smart guy. And those who know you personally do not consider you a fraud.
And the only reason that binds the other founders with a pac is you. You are the only one who can point at them.

The old pac had one founder scammer mr. Corless, and $PAC2.0 has two scammers who have consonant last names with Corless.
Eric, I think you understand what I mean.

And as in the case of Pacific Coin He was saved by a new team and the redemption of property rights. ( but the real goal was to quickly make money ).
So the $PAC has a chance only if a new decent owner appears. For which the $PAC will be his main job. Which will lead the team of professionals.
And it doesn't matter how many good guys there are now who want to help pac. Drew, Cookie, Jay and other. They can not change anything.
No matter how much they want it.
Upscale programmers will not solve your problems for thanks.
The marketing director has to be professional and work full time, but for "thanks" you have Brad.

There is no more trust in the current team.
The PAC2.0 has 2 ways, either a complete change of leadership and PAC3.0, or oblivion.

Eric if you are a decent and honest person, do not  betray the good guys who are still with you.
KLemeTin

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:31:07 PM

Cookies, work.

Wink
KLemeTin

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:30:54 AM

Clementine is the name of my great-grandmother. She fought for justice. And I have nothing in common with the Klementine from the telegram.
Or he has a patent in the name.
And I'm not Smash, stop promoting other people on my name!
swolf (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:42:15 PM

I hope the weather is getting warmer over there in Russia.  We just had 4 inches of snow here in Chicago - very rare!  I appreciate the story about your grandmother and your alias in here.  Pinning success of $PAC onto my shoulders or a small group doesn't add value to anything.  My responsibilities are to support the coin operationally and have people join our team to plug into the $PAC vision to share content, charity and collaborate and try and choose the best programs to grow our coin and the ecosystem around us.

I also want to thank you for your dialogue - I believe that adds value as well.  Some of your points are right & some are wrong.  I wish I would have invested more in $PAC earlier as well as you did.  I also wish I could have bought bitcoin at 5$.  I can only be responsible for myself, and try and lead by example and learn from my mistakes.  

I have invested heavily in $PAC and have stepped in on many occasions and funded marketing and operational costs.  I believe in these investments, so please stop accusing us of so many harmful intentions.  The other founders are in another industry - the cannabis industry which is even busier than crypto right now.  We decided that having them front and center would not be in the best interests of the $PAC brand - not because they have left the project.  Again they are still involved behind the scenes.  The other last to join founder Newcrypto runs the DEV team and is a very valuable member to the $PAC team.  If this crypto space wasn't so vicious and threatening he would be public facing.  Maybe he will later when the overall space and the users mature more.

We have a DAO system that anybody can submit a proposal to grow the coin and add value.  I encourage you to join us and submit a winning proposal.  I also invite you to join our advisory board - you will need to come with solutions and ideas and change your constant threats and tactics.  We are redesigning the DAO governance process with the goal of having it function better with less waste.  Maybe you can help us as you hold well over 100 masternodes yourself?

As for my leadership style?  Please watch this video where I am presenting at a conference in Washington DC and learn a little more about our team and my vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joX-NTMA51o

Our project is doing some wonderful things!  Here is a successful project from the charity team and shows the $PAC DAO contributing to a great story:

https://twitter.com/Robin_Matthes/status/1116817340052774917

I am going to focus on the road ahead - and what I can do to grow $PAC.  I have many other big ideas that will be huge use cases for $PAC.  I would love to step aside, but only when the right person or team comes along.  I will not just vanish, nor abandon my investment and leave others with nothing like many project leaders do.  I have much more integrity than that.

Why don't you become the leader in your country in Russia - what is stopping you from doing this?  Let's work together - that creates value.  Not the "only the Smash way".  If you are not Smash who are you?  Wink

I have a busy week ahead with $PAC, work and other family commitments.  I may not respond to you in a timely fashion.

-Eric

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: