Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:12:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
Ironscooby

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me how to set up Masternode on the coin Pac, if the partners who have already dealt with this. Please give information on how to do this. Good luck to all.

Guides:
english: http://altcoin-guide.com/paccoin-vps-masternode-guide/
russian: https://aboutpac.com/news/zapusk-masternode.html
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

PAC listed on CryptoDescriptor - providing a short overview on  project as well as up to date stats.
https://cryptodescriptor.info/paccoin/

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

We've now released our PAC white paper in more languages! Download in En, Es, Fr & Ru - Helping our non-English speaking communities. More to come soon!

On behalf of PAC
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Good evening everyone. Thank you for your great support. Support for different languages was just necessary. The coin is growing and also the Pac community. I wish you great success.
---------
We've now released our PAC white paper in more languages! Download in En, Es, Fr & Ru - Helping our non-English speaking communities. More to come soon!

On behalf of PAC

PacLottery

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

PacLottery

PacLottery is created by the community

PacLottery is the first $PAC game with a web intergrated wallet.

We have created a lottery based around $PAC.

How it works:

Deposit

Every account has his own $PAC deposit address.

When you want to add $PAC to your account be sure to deposit enough for a ticket + 0.5 $PAC for future fee’s

Deposit might take a couple of minutes before the $PAC is added to your balance.

Prize pool

90% of all tickets sold are in the prize pool

3% goes to charity (on PacLyfe)

2% Development funds

5% for the makers

Play

A player can buy a maximum amount of 5 tickets that is to keep a whale from buying 90% of the odds.

A ticket will cost around 5 USD worth of $PAC. The cost in $PAC will be set before every game.   (With a maximum of 500 $PAC a ticket)

When the soft cap is reached the game admin will generate a random number and that will be the winner.

The winner will get the prize pot added to their account.

We launched on the 31th of march and the 6th game is running already and already sold 17/40 tickets!

https://i.gyazo.com/4779ebe6efeb62456c260fe6dd895d8a.png

Questions:
If you have any questions or suggestions please join our Discord https://discord.gg/bhAVBkB

Giveaways:
At the moment we are running a twitter giveaway https://twitter.com/PacLottery/status/982771856322293760 of 3000 $PAC total!!

We also do giveaways on our Discord https://discord.gg/bhAVBkB aswel!

Goodluck everyone!

- PacLottery team

links

Discord:
https://discord.gg/bhAVBkB

https://paclottery.net

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PacLottery
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist PAC's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for PAC? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, PAC coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Love the idea and website! They'll provide you 1-on-1 support and guide you through setting up your masternode! They never touch your coins.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

We've moved the fork to block 50,000 + 2 new exchanges

Testing went very well on the new code base with the DEV team:

New rules on the network will be:

75% Masternodes
15% Treasury/OPS
5% Charity
5% Miners

- Currently looking at doing it Monday or Tuesday after the show - at block 50000
- Everyone can update wallets with new version and it will work fine with old
- Exchanges will be updated before the hard fork trigger block 50000
- New wallet and code (protocol) will work with the old version
- Masternodes will work with new version after block 50000
- If masternode is not updated it will not get payment after upgrade
- Wallets that are not updated will not be able to connect to the network
- All masternodes will use new rules at block 50000

We are delaying the launch of the new reward structure until AFTER the London Crypto Show so there won't be any risk of technical hiccups with wallets, sending coins or any live demos we will be doing. That's the last thing we need at a live event.

We expect it to go live Mon/Tue next week.

BONUS: Two new exchanges coming they're paid for from the ops budget and verified. One is building their $PAC wallets as we speak. Two decent sized volume exchanges $6 million & $170 million respectively.
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist PAC's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for PAC? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, PAC coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

https://i.imgur.com/QlTUo8f.png

This is looking good to support PAC
azrafhayder

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Its not a pac coin its a fuck coin . fully fraud coin . we lost our moneyby this fuk coin . i have 200000 coin pac takes and give me only 2000 coin...
PAC_Brad

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

CoinMarketCap now listing $PAC with correct circulating supply values

Immediately goes 27% up in 7 hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Its not a pac coin its a fuck coin . fully fraud coin . we lost our moneyby this fuk coin . i have 200000 coin pac takes and give me only 2000 coin...

azrafhayder - you are correct and your post will probably be deleted because you spoke the truth.  Better to speak your truth on redditt as the moderator will NOT be able to delete your posts because their panties got all bunched up from the truth how the bacially b*tt f*cked the early investors by "mark zuckerburging" the shares down to sh*t.

Sometimes its nice to get a hug and kiss with the unwelcomed b*tt f*cking. 

Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

Hello everybody. I think it is not necessary to draw such conclusions. Developers do not throw a coin. The coin is just evolving. When there was an old coin all too said that the coin is bad. Patience to all and good luck.
----------
PAC coin is dead.

Correct me if I am wrong, but what the early investors are doing it called "being angry" for getting something other than what they agreed upon when initially buying into the coin.  At the point of sale for the early investor, none of us was warned about getting our shares dilutted to basically nothing. 

I'm an early investor of another coin, and when they did their swap, it was 1 for 1.  So now you have a TON of early investors who called the share dilustion "BS".  It is what it is, and with 100% accuracy, the PAC DEV team lost all of the early investor base which is substantially larger than the new investor base at the time of writing.  The early investors will NOT buy into this coin again (Fool me once, your fault, fool me twice, MY FAULT because I new better).  Go ahead and tell us that early investors should "get over it", "stop being a baby", "grow up", and "move on with your life."  The funny and interesting thing is, those comments were echoed or used when promoting your coin, but Oh baby, you love to use it now. 
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but what the early investors are doing it called "being angry" for getting something other than what they agreed upon when initially buying into the coin.  At the point of sale for the early investor, none of us was warned about getting our shares dilutted to basically nothing. 

I'm an early investor of another coin, and when they did their swap, it was 1 for 1.  So now you have a TON of early investors who called the share dilustion "BS".  It is what it is, and with 100% accuracy, the PAC DEV team lost all of the early investor base which is substantially larger than the new investor base at the time of writing.  The early investors will NOT buy into this coin again (Fool me once, your fault, fool me twice, MY FAULT because I new better).  Go ahead and tell us that early investors should "get over it", "stop being a baby", "grow up", and "move on with your life."  The funny and interesting thing is, those comments were echoed or used when promoting your coin, but Oh baby, you love to use it now. 

I'd like to see your numbers. You claim we lost "all" early investors. Provide some proof to that. A fud attack from a handful of our total investors, plus bots, does not represent the entirety of the early investors.

Early investors would be defined as people who bought in back in the early days of the coin. So you bought in back in 2014/2015...correct? If so, you bought when Bill Corless and his team owned and ran the coin. Of course you didn't hear about the redemption, as it wasn't part of his plans. He then abandoned Paccoin, and it just sat on the market, unattended, and with the same broken faulty code. When the new team took over the coin in late 2017, it was decided to undergo a transformation. The old code was badly written, broken, theoretically infinite supply which would have never allowed Paccoin to grow into any real value, and caused a lot of headaches for staking rewards. Thus a new coin was created. Once the decision was made, and the code being written, it was announced that the old Paccoin would undergo a Redemption to the new coin at 1000:1, with the new coin being released at x1000 of the then current price of Paccoin. The name, logo, and cost of the Masternodes were all community chosen.

So if you were an early investor, you would have known all about these things, right?

We have explained multiple times why people such as yourself didn't understand the sudden change in value of your investment, due to the BTC decimal place limitations. Even with warnings across multiple social media platforms, not everyone was reached. We put it out there that people need to get off of Cryptopia, and to do your research on prices vs different pairings, before purchasing. We are sympathetic to those who were caught completely off guard, but there was no scam.

If we were a scam, we would have sold all the old Paccoin as investors sent them in. Considering they are still sitting in the redemption wallets and Paccoin is delisted, that means we are the worst scammers ever.

If we were a scam, we would have left. We are still here.

If we were a scam, we wouldn't be continuing to develop the coin, projects, release new wallets, be a presenter at a Cryptocurrency expo in London, and we certainly wouldn't be pushing out a fix to stop the ProHash issue from making the price of the coin go down.

I hope this helps clear things up for you.

prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

I'm one of the early investors in this coin. I exchanged old coins for new ones and still continue to buy new coins.
If you read the old branch of the ads, you will see that proposals to reduce the number of coins were long ago, more than 2 years ago and Bill Corless himself wrote that he wants to do it. But he did not.
I have masternodes of other coins and unfortunately, the teams of other coins do not fulfill their road maps. The team PEK well done, everything does according to the roadmap, does on time and responds to the wishes of the community.
For all, I will say that no one who invested in this coin will be at a loss. Just have the patience to see a very good result of the team and the entire community. There will be new exchanges, and new ideas for coin promotion that will make it much more popular than now. Patience, after all, it took just over a month, after the exchange began. Do not cry, you need to be calm and confident. And the PEC team works and thanks to the team and everyone who believes in this coin. Good luck and a little patience.
prototip

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Our coin is traded on the stock exchanges at the level of the Doge, Redcoin. I think that very quickly the time will come when PAC will restore its value and on day-to-day turnover will stand in line with the most popular coins. We have a very good team. We have a very good coin!
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me how to set up Masternode on the coin Pac, if the partners who have already dealt with this. Please give information on how to do this. Good luck to all.
--------

Do you need help setting up your PAC Masternode?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

Hello folks.  I just want to confirm that there is an update to the wallet.  Is this true?  Please advise.  Thanks.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Hello everybody. I need help setting up. How much coin should I have to run this function? And how much does tuning cost? Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
------
--------

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Hello everybody. I need help setting up. How much coin should I have to run this function? And how much does tuning cost? Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
------
--------

You will need 500,000 new Pacoin to run a masternode.

prototip

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

There is no PAC coin on the Coinexchange.io Exchange, as announced in the running line on the main coin website. Why is that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: