Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
golden river mount

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

well come to pac world
I am always grateful for further developments.
My small Korean community wants the development of pac.
I also use pac in my little shop for money.
thank you dev
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

Verge has 16.5 billion total supply, and

PAC has 3 billion total supply which is 5.5 times lower than verge's supply.

Both are privacy coin, but PAC offers passive income of 100% bonus (shaking) yearly.

So if PAC dose get attention like verge which is at 520 sat now,

then PAC should be 5.5 x 520 = 2860 sat soon based on hype and better usability and passive income.

I am hopeful, but have to wait.

3 billion circulating supply but max is 100 billion.  but still Pac is a coin to watch
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Keep your eyes $PAC next few day we wiil can see $PAC down 140sat >>100sat>>>50sat >>20sat>>>5sat>> 1sat end= Scam
tj4dmx7

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Verge has 16.5 billion total supply, and

PAC has 3 billion total supply which is 5.5 times lower than verge's supply.

Both are privacy coin, but PAC offers passive income of 100% bonus (shaking) yearly.

So if PAC dose get attention like verge which is at 520 sat now,

then PAC should be 5.5 x 520 = 2860 sat soon based on hype and better usability and passive income.

I am hopeful, but have to wait.

3 billion circulating supply but max is 100 billion.  but still Pac is a coin to watch

Please can we stake $pac ?  If we can,please how?
semiformal

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Please can we stake $pac ?  If we can,please how?

$PAC has Masternodes rather than staking. If you have 500k $PAC you can setup a Masternode and get block rewards.
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

What happened on cryptopia was an organised pump and dump, sal wolf, bill old dev and  brad dumped their billions of coins for 1 to 2 sat to innocent ppl, who had no clue what was happening.  i remember back that time they were actually encouraging ppl to buy as much as they can and one of the first live stream done by brad, he was taking credit of high price and it was big achievement for pac team. Most of ppl included myself bought pac from cryptopia @ 1 sat and my investment is down more than 80% now. I understand we have no choice but to wait and see maybe in 1 year time we can recover our investment back, who knows!

I bought PacCoin in early November 2017. My money already grow 2000%, for me Pac team done a great job so far Roll Eyes
I'm sorry for those who bought at 1 sat, but to accuse the team for this will not help the price. $PAC already has a great diffusion, the value will rise for everyone my friend.
I hope you will change your mind in the coming weeks, all my wishes!

bitcoin_billionaire

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Really proud of the $PAC team thus far! Keep it up!
eljan

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

You shouldnt cut them  3.5 billion
You must to cut them by 2.5 billion
You added another billion to circulating supply and this killed the price
And I want to ask DEV why?Huh Huh
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

What was promised was the price going up x 1000, if i bought 1000 old PAC against 0.00000001 satoshi the value would be 0.00001000 sat. When the fork happened that should have become 1 $PAC against 0.00001000 sat. There was no discussion about this taking longer or it would happen on the long run because the coin would rise in value.

Long story short, this is a scam and not a small one too. I have lost 0.035 btc on this too and i feel like everyone else. If this is the start of the new $PAC then this is a bad start, your reputation was already poor it will become worst. I feel screwed after waiting for 2 months, this is very bad!

Its a bunch of crap, the coin can be lower ofcourse it can. The Doge/LTC markets on Cryptopia dont exist anymore. Just before the whole fork thing they started trade on the Cryptopia BTC market, people started buying the coin gained 800million usd on coin marketcap in a few days. Then you say well you should have bought at a lower price then 0.00000001 btc, thats rediculous, if that were the case they should not have started trading on the btc market. They made a commitment, that commitment was 1000 to 1 in the coins and 1 too 1000 in value, the value of my pac was 0.00000001 untill yesterday. There was no notification that the value was lower nor was there anything about this in the communiques from PAC or Cryptopia.

I state from their email about the fork:
• We will be halting the PAC/BTC market sometime in the next few days. If you haven’t cancelled any open orders by the time this happens then we will cancel them for you
• The old wallet will be decommissioned and replaced with the new $PAC wallet. While this is in progress we will be disabling deposits and withdrawals. Please DO NOT send any PACcoin to your Cryptopia wallet effective immediately.
• Any confirmed balance of PACcoin you have on Cryptopia will be swapped 1000:1 or 1000 current PACcoins for 1 new $PAC on the new blockchain.
• The new $PAC will be listed on Cryptopia once we have completed the balance transfers

Where is a warning about the value being less then 0.00000001 sat?

The value of my pac wallet yesterday was: 0.04376469 today it suddenly is: 0.00912853.. Seriously!?

I got scammed by PAC and Cryptopia, they did a change and now my BTC value crashed.

Please return our BTC!!! SCAMMERS!!

My response is targeted for all who don't understand what happened.

I understand your frustration. We are very sympathetic about your situation, but rest assured that there is no funny business going on. Everything we've stated since the beginning, is exactly what happened.

The 1 sat price with BTC was not the true price of the old PAC. A 900 BTC sell wall at 1 sat essentially crashed the pairing of PAC/BTC, locking the price at 1 sat. The PAC team, admins, moderators, and even the general public investors were on multiple platforms and informing the public to buy with DOGE, LTC, USD, on other exchanges, and to avoid buying with BTC due to the incorrect price.

Your BTC value showing on Cryptopia was based on your 1 sat buy price. It didn't update to the actual value based on the real price. So when the redemption happened, you saw what the actual value really was. We understand that this has caused a lot of confusion, and in many cases, anger.

The redemption swap did not change the price. It didn't affect it in any way.

New $PAC was listed at x1000 of the then current real price of the old PAC when it went live on TradeSatoshi, which was just around $0.03. Meaning, old PAC price was actually $0.00003. You can fact check it on CoinMarketCap and look at the price on that day.

There is no scam taking place. No one "got your coins". When you bought at 1 sat, Cryptopia may have gotten a little more from you in terms of the exchange fees for purchasing, but that's it. We don't receive anything when you buy/sell on any exchange. Only those that sell their PAC/$PAC get money, aside from the trading fee for the exchange.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

scheffe

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

i had 0.1 btc worth of old pac. after the swap the bitcoin value has fallen to 0.017
truly a shitcoin.
PAC_Helper

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

i had 0.1 btc worth of old pac. after the swap the bitcoin value has fallen to 0.017
truly a shitcoin.

Please read my response above your comment.
BITCOINPAC2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

What was promised was the price going up x 1000, if i bought 1000 old PAC against 0.00000001 satoshi the value would be 0.00001000 sat. When the fork happened that should have become 1 $PAC against 0.00001000 sat. There was no discussion about this taking longer or it would happen on the long run because the coin would rise in value.

Long story short, this is a scam and not a small one too. I have lost 0.035 btc on this too and i feel like everyone else. If this is the start of the new $PAC then this is a bad start, your reputation was already poor it will become worst. I feel screwed after waiting for 2 months, this is very bad!

Its a bunch of crap, the coin can be lower ofcourse it can. The Doge/LTC markets on Cryptopia dont exist anymore. Just before the whole fork thing they started trade on the Cryptopia BTC market, people started buying the coin gained 800million usd on coin marketcap in a few days. Then you say well you should have bought at a lower price then 0.00000001 btc, thats rediculous, if that were the case they should not have started trading on the btc market. They made a commitment, that commitment was 1000 to 1 in the coins and 1 too 1000 in value, the value of my pac was 0.00000001 untill yesterday. There was no notification that the value was lower nor was there anything about this in the communiques from PAC or Cryptopia.

• We will be halting the PAC/BTC market sometime in the next few days. If you haven’t cancelled any open orders by the time this happens then we will cancel them for you
• The old wallet will be decommissioned and replaced with the new $PAC wallet. While this is in progress we will be disabling deposits and withdrawals. Please DO NOT send any PACcoin to your Cryptopia wallet effective immediately.
• Any confirmed balance of PACcoin you have on Cryptopia will be swapped 1000:1 or 1000 current PACcoins for 1 new $PAC on the new blockchain.
• The new $PAC will be listed on Cryptopia once we have completed the balance transfers

The value of my pac wallet yesterday was: 0.04376469 today it suddenly is: 0.00912853.. Seriously!?

I got scammed by PAC and Cryptopia, they did a change and now my BTC value crashed.

I understand your frustration. We are very sympathetic about your situation, but rest assured that there is no funny business going on. Everything we've stated since the beginning, is exactly what happened.

The 1 sat price with BTC was not the true price of the old PAC. A 900 BTC sell wall at 1 sat essentially crashed the pairing of PAC/BTC, locking the price at 1 sat. The PAC team, admins, moderators, and even the general public investors were on multiple platforms and informing the public to buy with DOGE, LTC, USD, on other exchanges, and to avoid buying with BTC due to the incorrect price.

Your BTC value showing on Cryptopia was based on your 1 sat buy price. It didn't update to the actual value based on the real price. So when the redemption happened, you saw what the actual value really was. We understand that this has caused a lot of confusion, and in many cases, anger.

New $PAC was listed at x1000 of the then current real price of the old PAC when it went live on TradeSatoshi, which was just around $0.03. Meaning, old PAC price was actually $0.00003. You can fact check it on CoinMarketCap and look at the price on that day.

There is no scam taking place. No one "got your coins". When you bought at 1 sat, Cryptopia may have gotten a little more from you in terms of the exchange fees for purchasing, but that's it. We don't receive anything when you buy/sell on any exchange. Only those that sell their PAC/$PAC get money, aside from the trading fee for the exchange.

If PAC cared about the investors it would have got Crooktopia to shut down that BTC pairing and withdraw the coin from that exchange, especially when they stopped the other markets they should have not been allowed to create a pairing which was making investors pay way over the top and knowingly lost them money.  

PAC stood by and did nothing.

Where were these announcements?  Did PAC display anything on any of their official forums advising people NOT to trade on Cryptopia?

PAC has failed its investors full stop.  If you are a proper company you will do something about the people you have allowed to lost money with the SCAM which Crooktopia was doing.

Also people could not minimize their losses due to the coins being locked up for all that time.  That was another scandalous part of this SCAM episode.

Again you need to be doing something about this.

Please explain what PAC intends to do with the investors who have lost money from deception.
scheffe

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

truly a shitcoin.

Please read my response above your comment.

I did.
that is why I made the comment.

actually it is THE shitcoin.
LunarSeventh

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

It does not, the cryptopia exchange should not have been trading in BTC it it were not possible to show the correct price. I have viewed the website of PACCOIN many times, information is not there about having to buy it on another currency then btc. This is the worst deal in the history of coins, and sitting there explaining the stories about other exchanges and us not knowing what we are doing buying against 1 satoshi makes it even worse. The fact that we are being called nobs and stupid because we traded on a platform that never warned us about the price being able to become lower then what the platform tells me too makes no sense whatsoever. Like i stated i have screenshots showing the value of my 4.3 million PAC the day before the swap. It is 3 times higher.

The PACCOIN website never said anything about this either, no warnings in the roadmaps, no warning about anything. You can sit there and act like this is normal but its not, its a huge scam and so many people " fell " for it that i hope everyone will stop trading this coin forever. There is no way anyone in that poor information team of paccoin and cryptopia deserves a succes after this.
BITCOINPAC2018

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:17:44 PM by BITCOINPAC2018

What happened on cryptopia was an organised pump and dump, sal wolf, bill old dev and  brad dumped their billions of coins for 1 to 2 sat to innocent ppl, who had no clue what was happening.  i remember back that time they were actually encouraging ppl to buy as much as they can and one of the first live stream done by brad, he was taking credit of high price and it was big achievement for pac team. Most of ppl included myself bought pac from cryptopia @ 1 sat and my investment is down more than 80% now. I understand we have no choice but to wait and see maybe in 1 year time we can recover our investment back, who knows!

I bought PacCoin in early November 2017. My money already grow 2000%, for me Pac team done a great job so far Roll Eyes
I'm sorry for those who bought at 1 sat, but to accuse the team for this will not help the price. $PAC already has a great diffusion, the value will rise for everyone my friend.
I hope you will change your mind in the coming weeks, all my wishes!

You, PAC and Crooktopia made money out of the SCAM BTC/PAC pairing.  All the DOGE/LTC people sold as soon as that pairing went up and made a fortune.  I bet PAC sold into BTC to make money out of their investors as soon as the pairing came up.  Well done PAC team bet you made a shitload you cunts.

However this stopped the BTC/PAC pairing people that realised they had just been SCAMMED from selling due to the huge sell walls.  Oh and then the market pauses and they lock up your wallet meaning you can sell at a lesser LOSS than what has just happened after the redemption.

People lost thousands in this SCAM.  This is the new BITCONNECT.

FACT.
dislorth

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

I have all my PAC balance at Cryptopia, so what should I do? Is my balance going to be swaped along? or should I follow the steps adviced by Jackatwo on the next post:

Hi Guys
Yobit had the PacCoin to the new $Pac swap 1st March they then deleted the old paccoin from there systems and started trading the new $PAC but on Yobit they do not use symbols so deleted the $ off the PAC and are trading with PAC, so try not to be confused if you try sending old paccoin coins to the new PAC ( $PAC )

Do not send the old Paccoins to that wallet in Yobit or you will lose your coins. only $PAC from the new wallet will except $PAC coins

Cryptopia in New Zealand  did the swap of old Paccoin to the new $PAC on the  28th February but have not opened $PAC for trading yet, we don't know when they will be opened as they at one stage had on their website 2 more weeks, Sad

If you have not done redemption then I would suggest you do it as soon as you can, you only have this month at 1000 paccoin to 1 $PAC then next month it drops to 2000 paccoin to 1 $PAC

Want to do the redemption now, then here is a document to show you how, we have made it easier for you.

That is this is an easy step by step chart to help you set up and exchange your old PacCoin for the new $PAC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khl3YOAzJMWIhtW0QSjpVikMiJb4gMWObe7XQbksPZA/edit?usp=sharing English
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KO7l_vmnH0isXqYSUmwZLStJnuoZJPnIKPqDISOGYAA/edit                   Japanese
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wIl9mMlZSoA4ElGvChGncrUvCk7cf-LZG04eVOnR_A/edit?usp=sharing   French
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz1hwhu0h064q59/PAC_White_Paper_2018_Final-RUS.pdf?dl=0                         Russian

Now if you find that too hard still, the Moderators on the official PAC Peoples Alternative Choice discord group are really helpful and the link to it is here>> https://discord.gg/QWm6Qrs

There is really no excuse not to be able to change your coins in the redemption, there is help everywhere, but there is also scammers out there to which is WHY one should go to the official People's Alternative Choice PAC and no other.
if you have already done your redemption and have not got your new coins then send an email to support (@) paccoin.net

A further note to people wanting to send coins through the redemption wallet to the wallets dated days like Monday Tuesday and so on, it does not really matter what day it is as they will all get looked at eventually anyway.
The following are the redemption wallets to send to,

1.   Sat: Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU
2.   Sun: AxqfDhAkhbna8Ft9WmqE2QwVqQUEfnNRnh
3.   Mon: AgV85LiTHnLCa7xdYHNxMwyRCAPPNoK6td
4.   Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
5.   Wed: Azhg43v7TAbhfd3MBfsZaSfWfCEqo2hrcw
6.   Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC
7.   Fri: B3UDXtQkmwfFy2Vx2mpAPasovgG395omhR

There is a pretty picture there where it shows where to put your address and the address of your nice brand new $PAC wallet, (Important and critical) take a screenshot before you send it, in case.

there is no other wallet address, watch for sites where scammers try to lead you to they want them valuable coins you have for themselves.

Can some one help me?
Thank you in advance.
BITCOINPAC2018

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I have all my PAC balance at Cryptopia, so what should I do? Is my balance going to be swaped along? or should I follow the steps adviced by Jackatwo on the next post:

Hi Guys
Yobit had the PacCoin to the new $Pac swap 1st March they then deleted the old paccoin from there systems and started trading the new $PAC but on Yobit they do not use symbols so deleted the $ off the PAC and are trading with PAC, so try not to be confused if you try sending old paccoin coins to the new PAC ( $PAC )

Do not send the old Paccoins to that wallet in Yobit or you will lose your coins. only $PAC from the new wallet will except $PAC coins

Cryptopia in New Zealand  did the swap of old Paccoin to the new $PAC on the  28th February but have not opened $PAC for trading yet, we don't know when they will be opened as they at one stage had on their website 2 more weeks, Sad

If you have not done redemption then I would suggest you do it as soon as you can, you only have this month at 1000 paccoin to 1 $PAC then next month it drops to 2000 paccoin to 1 $PAC

Want to do the redemption now, then here is a document to show you how, we have made it easier for you.

That is this is an easy step by step chart to help you set up and exchange your old PacCoin for the new $PAC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khl3YOAzJMWIhtW0QSjpVikMiJb4gMWObe7XQbksPZA/edit?usp=sharing English
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KO7l_vmnH0isXqYSUmwZLStJnuoZJPnIKPqDISOGYAA/edit                   Japanese
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wIl9mMlZSoA4ElGvChGncrUvCk7cf-LZG04eVOnR_A/edit?usp=sharing   French
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz1hwhu0h064q59/PAC_White_Paper_2018_Final-RUS.pdf?dl=0                         Russian

Now if you find that too hard still, the Moderators on the official PAC Peoples Alternative Choice discord group are really helpful and the link to it is here>> https://discord.gg/QWm6Qrs

There is really no excuse not to be able to change your coins in the redemption, there is help everywhere, but there is also scammers out there to which is WHY one should go to the official People's Alternative Choice PAC and no other.
if you have already done your redemption and have not got your new coins then send an email to support (@) paccoin.net

A further note to people wanting to send coins through the redemption wallet to the wallets dated days like Monday Tuesday and so on, it does not really matter what day it is as they will all get looked at eventually anyway.
The following are the redemption wallets to send to,

1.   Sat: Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU
2.   Sun: AxqfDhAkhbna8Ft9WmqE2QwVqQUEfnNRnh
3.   Mon: AgV85LiTHnLCa7xdYHNxMwyRCAPPNoK6td
4.   Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
5.   Wed: Azhg43v7TAbhfd3MBfsZaSfWfCEqo2hrcw
6.   Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC
7.   Fri: B3UDXtQkmwfFy2Vx2mpAPasovgG395omhR

There is a pretty picture there where it shows where to put your address and the address of your nice brand new $PAC wallet, (Important and critical) take a screenshot before you send it, in case.

there is no other wallet address, watch for sites where scammers try to lead you to they want them valuable coins you have for themselves.

Can some one help me?
Thank you in advance.

Help you? Lol they will bend you over.  They dont give a fook about investors.
PAC_Helper

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Can some one help me?
Thank you in advance.

Your coins were already swapped on Cryptopia. Check the $PAC wallet on there.
Ghoust_NY

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Portuguese translation ? Reserved ? If not I want it.
k_jirapong

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 04:03:24 PM by k_jirapong

~TGC-Pool~

#### New pool based on the YiiMP! ####
#### No registration is required! ####
#### Pay Every 2 hours! ####
#### Fee very low! ####

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://tgc-pool.party:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=PAC

Grin Grin Grin Wishing PAC Turbo Growth , Hava Fun Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: