Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

Hi there, paccore wallet is trying to sync for hours ... It never succeed... how to fix this, please ?? (i'm stuck at 64,54% , 15 weeks i had not open it)

Any help is welcome  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Hi there, paccore wallet is trying to sync for hours ... It never succeed... how to fix this, please ?? (i'm stuck at 64,54% , 15 weeks i had not open it)

Any help is welcome  Grin

Since the thieving devs to lazy to reply, il help u like i helped them all those years with the old pac..like making sure all the info links on topia were there since there was non and as mentioned b4 in other post abut the hidden work ive done to help pac.

Check and make sure ur on the correct wallet version and if not update and try scny..
If it doesnt scny go to %appdata% then to ur $pac folder in that folder and copy ur wallet.dat and .conf file if u made 1 and back them up.
delete all bar the wallet.dat and conf files ( with masternodes they usually have 2x conf file best to back them both up ) and then run the new version of the wallet and check if that scny clean.

Holla if that doesnt work and il look into it more for u.... as the devs to busy thieving old paccoin holder coins even within the swap date that they changed to suite themselves rather than have the swap times in rock like they should of been.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

@Stabycroc

Ty very very much for this help ! I'll try this in a few hours Smiley

I must say Pac is the worst crypto in went in (since 5 January...) and it made me lose lot of money  Roll Eyes
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

@Stabycroc

Ty very very much for this help ! I'll try this in a few hours Smiley

I must say Pac is the worst crypto in went in (since 5 January...) and it made me lose lot of money  Roll Eyes

All g, happy to help those in need...holla if ya get stuck.

we all lose $ thats why u spread ya eggs to multi baskets so if 1 fails the others can help cover that loss, but that different to not swapping a coin clean....

the $pac devs need a to learn a thing or 2 from the GPU/nullex dev and other dev that do what should be done CLEAN SWAP... they think there sly but ive been in the games for LONG time ( alot longer than $pac devs i can assure u of that ) and was around in the spoties dev days he was the king of bad swaps hence he got the nickname Swapise ;_) still to this day he has made more coins than any1 else has but only acouple live to this day.. he wasn't a bad as such person but usually code devs arnt the best at customer relations and this was his failing in the end.( and he was easy to make bite so was easy trolling and would take to heart ) there plenty of great devs but not many pro's at crypto customer service...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

A new series of trivia is starting in the $PAC discord server - one is about to start just now - join us if you can: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy

The information on the trivia series can be found in the Discord server and here (including rewards, dates and times):

PAC Trivia is Happening

Do you think you know PAC? Well, it’s time to show off your skills.
I made a mini proposal, and the community voted for his proposal to be funded.

This Trivia will happen every Wednesday. The start time of the trivia will change every week for people all over the world to have a chance and join in on some PAC Trivia.

The Trivia will happen in #pac-tip-bot .

The whole idea of the trivia is to educate people on subject matters of PAC. This is to drive more people to the Discord and have a chat with everyone. Some topics will possibly talked about are related to:
- Average block time
- Amount of coins in supply
- Other questions that are common knowledge

This mini proposal funded for 10 PAC Trivias. If this is successful and the community demands for more PAC Trivias, then I will make another proposal for an equal or greater amount.

The Trivia's contain:
- 20 Questions each 100 $PAC (Total 2k $PAC)
- 5k $PAC rained on all online users while trivia is happening

Times and dates:
29th of August 7PM CEST
5th of September 1PM CEST
12th of September 10PM CEST
19th of September 10AM CEST
26th of September 4PM CEST
3rd of October 11PM CEST
10th of October 8PM CEST
17th of October 9AM CEST
24th of October 10PM CEST
31th of October 11:30PM CEST
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Domino’s Pizza & Caribou Coffee To Accept $PAC Via Crypto Payment Network (CPN)
https://bitcoingarden.org/dominos-pizza-caribou-coffee-to-accept-pac-via-crypto-payment-network-cpn/

$PAC and Crypto Payment Network (CPN) through their strategic partnership are pleased to announce that Domino’s Pizza and Caribou Coffee will be accepting $PAC via the $PAC debit card. This will begin to bridge the gap for customers to merchant transactions of digital assets. There are several Fortune 500 companies already signed up with the CPN network, Domino’s Pizza and Caribou Coffee being the only partners that they are permitted to announce at this time.

CPN is a cryptocurrency payment network, whereby a merchant will be able to accept cryptocurrency and receive cash (USD or Euros) via ACH/SEPA transfer, while the consumer enjoys the convenience of paying with $PAC. CPN is working towards payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance, which would allow $PAC debit cards to become usable anywhere that traditional bank cards such as VISA and Mastercard can be used.

The biggest hurdle for merchants accepting digital assets is market volatility. They need to be able to predict expenses, pay employees, pay taxes, and make purchase orders well in advance, so converting crypto to fiat immediately to hedge against losses from market fluctuations is essential. This partnership is the bridge between $PAC and fiat, making it an easy road for merchants to accept $PAC as a regular currency....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

Just to let everyone here know that.... $PAC website has been re-launched!!

Meet the team, explore PAClyfe, browse retailers, read the latest $PAC cryptonews - all that next to a wealth of information with everything you need to start enjoying $PAC!
  Please visit: https://paccoin.net/

If you might have any questions and/or comments, or need help regarding any $PAC subject, please join our discord server and feel free to ask there: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy

For those new to PAC, PAC is a cryptocurrency connecting merchants and customers with a fast, secure and more cost-effective payment network
The major aim of $PAC is to become the most efficient and user-friendly cryptocurrency that is available globally.
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Dont trust $pac devs there thief's and didnt do clean swap and swap time lines changed...

If you think they wont do more shifty stuff like they did to alot of oldpac miners/investors you kidding urself.

My 30billion coins at 4000:1 never swapped even tho was meant to be a year long 1000:1 swap.
TXid's were sent and no replies even when site said swap 4000:1

BEWARE of investing in $pac and dont say i didnt tell you so.

DA ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Dont trust $pac devs there thief's and didnt do clean swap and swap time lines changed...

If you think they wont do more shifty stuff like they did to alot of oldpac miners/investors you kidding urself.

My 30billion coins at 4000:1 never swapped even tho was meant to be a year long 1000:1 swap.

DA ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Hello Stabycroc,

We did do a clean swap 99% of the whole redemption went without problems. the other 1% got helped by the redemption support desk.
After seeing that the old coin was so broken that it gave people to much staking rewards we gave the community a vote if they wanted the redemption period shorter.
The community voted that we should not stop the redemption immediately but have a grace period of 1 month where people could request to redeem their coins at the support desk.
This was the month of June. Just to give some background, The redemption started in februari and it was may when the community voted to do a shorter version of the redemption.

So you have from februari until the end of may to do a 1000:1 redemption, in june it got reduced to a 4000:1 swap.
If you tried to redeem after the end of june then you are to late, since the redemption is completely closed.

You say you have spoken with the helpdesk, do you mean helpdesk@paccoin.net? Since i never received an email from you and i have never sent you a TXID.

If you claim that you were before june first you can email me at helpdesk@paccoin.net with all the transaction info and i will check it for you.

Kind Regards,
Koen
Pac Helpdesk
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

DA ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Hello Stabycroc,

We did do a clean swap 99% of the whole redemption went without problems. the other 1% got helped by the redemption support desk.
After seeing that the old coin was so broken that it gave people to much staking rewards we gave the community a vote if they wanted the redemption period shorter.
The community voted that we should not stop the redemption immediately but have a grace period of 1 month where people could request to redeem their coins at the support desk.
This was the month of June. Just to give some background, The redemption started in februari and it was may when the community voted to do a shorter version of the redemption.

So you have from februari until the end of may to do a 1000:1 redemption, in june it got reduced to a 4000:1 swap.
If you tried to redeem after the end of june then you are to late, since the redemption is completely closed.

You say you have spoken with the helpdesk, do you mean helpdesk@paccoin.net? Since i never received an email from you and i have never sent you a TXID.More lies did u want me to post the email chain?until i sent the major parts as the wallet would not let me send total amount at once ( transaction to large to send ) and advised the helpdesk support of this and sent multi txids to them 1st got swapped the rest got ignored and no replies... If people mine or buy ur coin they own that coin pure and simple by doing this kind of swap method you stealing peoples assets..you will find that many country u can be jailed for this with crypto now.

If you claim that you were before june first you can email me at helpdesk@paccoin.net with all the transaction info and i will check it for you.check ur emails and the swap was ment to be for a year then moved, did u go on topia or any other site and advise users of this change Nope. Some people work for a living and not near pc all the time for days esp when they get told 1 swap date and then it changes.Want me to link my 1st oldpac transactions aswell and how about you talk to topia staff and and find out whom gave them the info for oldpac when devs were to lazy to do so.

Kind Regards,
Koen
Pac Helpdesk
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

DA ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Hello Stabycroc,

You say you have spoken with the helpdesk, do you mean helpdesk@paccoin.net? Since i never received an email from you and i have never sent you a TXID.More lies did u want me to post the email chain?until i sent the major parts as the wallet would not let me send total amount at once ( transaction to large to send ) and advised the helpdesk support of this and sent multi txids to them 1st got swapped the rest got ignored and no replies... If people mine or buy ur coin they own that coin pure and simple by doing this kind of swap method you stealing peoples assets..you will find that many country u can be jailed for this with crypto now.

If you claim that you were before june first you can email me at helpdesk@paccoin.net with all the transaction info and i will check it for you.check ur emails and the swap was ment to be for a year then moved, did u go on topia or any other site and advise users of this change Nope. Some people work for a living and not near pc all the time for days esp when they get told 1 swap date and then it changes.Want me to link my 1st oldpac transactions aswell and how about you talk to topia staff and and find out whom gave them the info for oldpac when devs were to lazy to do so.

Kind Regards,
Koen
Pac Helpdesk

Hello,

Please email me all the information, Helpdesk@paccoin.net.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

Good evening. For a long time I was waiting for the launch of the site, I want to say thank you very much for your promptness. I wish everyone good luck.

Just to let everyone here know that.... $PAC website has been re-launched!!

Meet the team, explore PAClyfe, browse retailers, read the latest $PAC cryptonews - all that next to a wealth of information with everything you need to start enjoying $PAC!
  Please visit: https://paccoin.net/

If you might have any questions and/or comments, or need help regarding any $PAC subject, please join our discord server and feel free to ask there: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy

For those new to PAC, PAC is a cryptocurrency connecting merchants and customers with a fast, secure and more cost-effective payment network
The major aim of $PAC is to become the most efficient and user-friendly cryptocurrency that is available globally.
Brown-Den

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Hello,  This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Hello,  This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Please do, the best way to join the community is to join the $PAC discord server: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

[/quote]

Hello,

Please email me all the information, Helpdesk@paccoin.net.
[/quote]

Nope done that already, with no replies.
Deny that you changed the swap dates!!!! Angry
Deny that your website was still showing swap info and wallets well into july!!!  Huh Huh

Contact topia devs and ask them whome gave all the info ( Meanz )to give paccoin more stars as u didnt even have website listed the aswell as other info i provided to them to help pac grow and it did it went to 1k sat...
cuz that info helps traders see what the coin is about. But pff who cares about people that helped grow pac hey.

Thing is u cant deny cuz there crypto facts..
If u want me to move on email me, u have my email if u check. ( support.3 i was talking to )

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

pub_g

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

Your project are well structured and looks very impressive, your team members are done a great job and I hope it will be a great project in the future so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

i still have some old pac where can i swap this coins
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

i still have some old pac where can i swap this coins
The regular swap / redemption was possible until 1st of June 2018 - the official announcement can be seen here:

https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-redemption-closing-june-1st-2018/

In the meantime, the redemption has been completely closed.
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

The next round of PAC Trivia (combined with a PAC rain on all online users) is less than 16 hours away - it is starting on 5th of September at 1 PM CEST, join us if you can: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy

The information on the trivia series can be found in the Discord server and here (including rewards, dates and times):

PAC Trivia is Happening

Do you think you know PAC? Well, it’s time to show off your skills.
I made a mini proposal, and the community voted for his proposal to be funded.

This Trivia will happen every Wednesday. The start time of the trivia will change every week for people all over the world to have a chance and join in on some PAC Trivia.

The Trivia will happen in #pac-tip-bot.

The whole idea of the trivia is to educate people on subject matters of PAC. This is to drive more people to the Discord and have a chat with everyone. Some topics will possibly talked about are related to:
- Average block time
- Amount of coins in supply
- Other questions that are common knowledge

This mini proposal funded for 10 PAC Trivias. If this is successful and the community demands for more PAC Trivias, then I will make another proposal for an equal or greater amount.

The Trivia's contain:
- 20 Questions each 100 $PAC (Total 2k $PAC)
- 5k $PAC rained on all online users while trivia is happening

Times and dates:
29th of August 7PM CEST
5th of September 1PM CEST
12th of September 10PM CEST
19th of September 10AM CEST
26th of September 4PM CEST
3rd of October 11PM CEST
10th of October 8PM CEST
17th of October 9AM CEST
24th of October 10PM CEST
31th of October 11:30PM CEST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: