Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4367 times)
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Hello, it's cool to see another gig marketplace x blockchain startup. I heard about your ICO via an airdrop announcement in a Telegram channel, and came to check it out. Good luck and I wish you guys success!

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
emarsya

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

Oh, this is a great project for freelancers, I support!
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

I am a Freelancer, this will be an awesome project for people like us.
With a growing community base, this will greatly help freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts.

Hi,
Yes this platform is specifically designed for freelancers where they no longer have to share a big chunk of their earnings
or wait for 14 days to withdraw their money or getting any undeserved reviews

LibertyLance bounty & airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/libertylance-ltn/
Support by joining them!
All the best.

Hi,
Thank you for listing on Alert Airdrop!

Are you the first ICO from Pakistan?

Hi,
Our company is registered in Seychelles but our core team is from Pakistan

Hello, it's cool to see another gig marketplace x blockchain startup. I heard about your ICO via an airdrop announcement in a Telegram channel, and came to check it out. Good luck and I wish you guys success!

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support
We're glad to you with us

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

UPDATE!

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for
their support and being a part of our journey.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
adriaparcerisas
Copper Member

Activity: 368
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

Wow, interesting project! I'm one of the many freelancers in the world. I believe that this could be a very important step forward for us and for society, since we represent a large part of it.
I read your white paper, it looks interesting, we'll see what happens when you enter on market  Smiley.

I attached you the link to the article I wrote about you. I hope you like it!
Post link: http://ico-airdrops.blogspot.com.es/2018/04/libertylance.html

Personal information:
darkrise

Activity: 259

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support
Stay tuned for more updates as we have just begun

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !

Hi,
You've raised a good question as to the security implications of using the blockchain technology.
The platform that we are going to develop is going to be first deployed on the test network for
about 6 months before launching it on the main network. Not only this we are also going to have
smart contract auditing from several independent and reputable auditors.

Regards
LibertyLance

The initiatives I see in Liberty Lance is actually very promising . Working over 2000 hours of freelance and knowing a big community of freelancers, comparing our experiences with what Liberty Lance is offering and providing, brings me great faith and expectations for your project.

I highly recommend Liberty Lance and I am glad I have had the opportunity to be one of the early investors!

Open for Rent
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

Wow, interesting project! I'm one of the many freelancers in the world. I believe that this could be a very important step forward for us and for society, since we represent a large part of it.
I read your white paper, it looks interesting, we'll see what happens when you enter on market  Smiley.

I attached you the link to the article I wrote about you. I hope you like it!
Post link: http://ico-airdrops.blogspot.com.es/2018/04/libertylance.html

Hi,
Thank you so much for the article
Of all people we need the support of freelancers as those are our target users.
We're glad to have you with us through our journey

The initiatives I see in Liberty Lance is actually very promising . Working over 2000 hours of freelance and knowing a big community of freelancers, comparing our experiences with what Liberty Lance is offering and providing, brings me great faith and expectations for your project.

I highly recommend Liberty Lance and I am glad I have had the opportunity to be one of the early investors!

Hi,
Thank you for your immense support and appreciation
LibertyLance is created by the people and for the people.
Most of our team members were freelancers themselves which is why we have a pretty good idea of the difficulties faced by freelancers today.

Regards
LibertyLance

dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

AIRDROP UPDATE!

To invite your followers through our referral program,
a person now must verify their email and connect their
Facebook account
as well to be added in your list of referrals.

index932

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

A ton of money is lost on the fees for those poor freelancers who work their butt off to make some money online. Now Liberty Lance brings this on to the block chain and cutting down all those enormous fees to help them out. Real good project and many are looking forward to the successful implementation of this. Good luck with this awesome project.
kerberox

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Guys, this is a great project and I'm excited to see it kick-off.

I have used freelancers in my side business, and the third-party fees are ridiculously expensive both for the hiring and freelance side.

One question - why is your roadmap spanning until Q4 2019? With the raise target you should be able to hire decent developers to complete the project sooner.

Food for thought.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerberox

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

Ok, I joined the bounty application and it reads that your private sale has been cancelled.

What does that mean for the tokens related to the private sale, and what does that mean for all other dates in your roadmap? Is this pushing the April presale?

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
kerberox

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

One more question: You plan to be listed on exchanges by June 2018.

What exchanges are part of your conversation, and how close are you from closing a deal?

Listing in exchanges seem to be an expensive and lengthy process, from my online reading. Besides, the credible exchanges like Kraken or Bittrex demand a minimum sustainable trading volume, and this is quite hard right after an ICO.

So, what's the plan about the exchange listing, and where can we see more details about that?

kerberox

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

BTW, don't get me wrong. Your website is superb as well as your documentation. I am trying to get informed as I consider joining the pre-sale.

Two more things to consider: I did not find easily the pre-sale date. When is this happening? You should display this prominently in your website.

Also, where can I buy the token? Do you need KYC? How is that cleared?

firstclassload

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

This is great company. I'm glad to join this campaign.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

Good to see a new project for freelancers, for fair working between freelancers and merchants. We had needed such a platform like  LibertyLance for a long time, and now it here.
waleed15

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project,
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

LibertyLance only charges 2% of freelancers. This cost is lower than traditional markets like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer that charge up to 30% commission!
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

Hello!

Please clarify to me: what is the fundamental difference between your project and such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Latium and others who also use blockchain and smart contract technologies?

Thank you in advance!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Guys, this is a great project and I'm excited to see it kick-off.

I have used freelancers in my side business, and the third-party fees are ridiculously expensive both for the hiring and freelance side.

One question - why is your roadmap spanning until Q4 2019? With the raise target you should be able to hire decent developers to complete the project sooner.

Food for thought.

Hi,
Thank you for your support
The roadmap spans till Q4 2019 because we want to constantly improve our platform instead of just getting it on live network. We want to have a smooth and bug free platform so that we do not encounter any issues in the future. We'll be constantly working on our platform to refine it further according to the users and freelancers.

Ok, I joined the bounty application and it reads that your private sale has been cancelled.

What does that mean for the tokens related to the private sale, and what does that mean for all other dates in your roadmap? Is this pushing the April presale?

Hi,
Yes our Private Sale was canceled due to the instability of the market. This does not change anything as we're still working on our project. Dates for the Private Sale will be announced at a later date. It does push all the other dates in the roadmap further.

One more question: You plan to be listed on exchanges by June 2018.

What exchanges are part of your conversation, and how close are you from closing a deal?

Listing in exchanges seem to be an expensive and lengthy process, from my online reading. Besides, the credible exchanges like Kraken or Bittrex demand a minimum sustainable trading volume, and this is quite hard right after an ICO.

So, what's the plan about the exchange listing, and where can we see more details about that?

Hi,
Yes we'll certainly be applying for exchanges after our ICO ends but at the moment we cannot comment on the exact exchanges that we'll apply for.
You're right about the expense involved in listing a token on an exchange but it would take time and backed up by a good community to be listed on exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc.

BTW, don't get me wrong. Your website is superb as well as your documentation. I am trying to get informed as I consider joining the pre-sale.

Two more things to consider: I did not find easily the pre-sale date. When is this happening? You should display this prominently in your website.
Also, where can I buy the token? Do you need KYC? How is that cleared?

Hi,
We're going to have 3 funding rounds:
- Private Sale
- Presale
- Main ICO

Dates for all these rounds will be announced at a later date and all tokens can only be bought through our website

Regards
LibertyLance

dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Hello!

Please clarify to me: what is the fundamental difference between your project and such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Latium and others who also use blockchain and smart contract technologies?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,
The fundamental difference between our blockchain competitors such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Freelancercoin and Lancechain is that all these platforms are based on the model of websites like Upwork, Freelancer.com etc where clients have to write a job offer and freelancers bid on these jobs.

Whereas we're going to be the first gig based marketplace such as Fiverr where freelancers will be be able to write up their own gigs and clients only have to pay for these gigs which makes the whole process easy and fast.

This is one of the competitive advantages that we have as we're coming up with something completely new in the blockchain space instead of coming up with the same model as our competitors.

Regards
LibertyLance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: