Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33722 times)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
we will definitely gain experience by running trading and investing. whether it is investing in ICO or on coins. both equally give advantages and individual experience for the individual. for me investing in ICO is the right choice when we have the capital.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

No one will know which coin will beat bitcoin in the future, the greatest advice everyone can give is just own opinion. However what i can be sure is that btc definitely will go down in the future as btc is the first generation of crypto and slowly new generation of crypto will go into the market . This is how the nature works even as human older generations will be slowly 'take over' by younger generations. 

mixin9900

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community marinecoin And remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

I think most of the coins still wait for a collapse in the future, as they have only a speculative component, on the basis of the development of crypto-markets
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
If you are good at picking up the right one, it is absolutely a good idea to invest in altcoins.
The thing is it is more likely you are investing into something worthless.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

It's difficult to actually comment on which coin will take a lead in the near future because no one know what will happen in future. As of now BTC is kinda big brother of all cryptocurrencies but with time things do change. However, if not BTC, we would like a coin that will have some leading features and establishes a strong base like BTC. But, as you all know we humans do not like changes so it may take a while for a new coin to adapt itself within humans..lol.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Maybe that will happen because bitcoin is too old and needs a better altcoin instead
LightSide

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

The future for coins with smart contract technology
waywethe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Only ETH will have the opportunity to replace Bitcoin, and no altcoin will be able to beat Bitcoin.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Invest in top 10 -15.
Top 10-15 is good but my opinion is to choose top 5-13
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Only ETH will have the opportunity to replace Bitcoin, and no altcoin will be able to beat Bitcoin.

I do not think ETH will beat to replace Bitcoin. ETH is not as secure as Bitcoin

marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Anything is possible in the volatile space that cryptos are occupying, I mean any other alt have the potential to outgrow and beat bitcoin.
However, we will never for sure what will happen in the future.
It can be any of existing ICOs now or it can be non extant as of present.
But the best thing to consider is, bitcoin over the years have amassed a great deal of community support with healthy environment, and this is something that can't be beaten easily.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Anything is impossible by the people but it is depend on members .
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

We will never know if there's a coin that will replace bitcoin in the future. But, as long as people find bitcoin convenient and profitable it will surely stay as the number one cryptocurrency for every one. Bitcoin still has a lot to improve and more and more coins are being developed trying to replace it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

I think NEO and ETH will beat BTC in the future. Two potential coin and many people involved in investing. They have outstanding Blockchain technology. Low transaction costs, fast transaction time. Those are their basic advantages over BTC.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

I am personally sure that some other coin will overtake BTC and we will have a new market leader. But I think it will not be too soon, and I do not know which one. I generally rely on Ethereum, but nobody knows  Smiley Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

we do not know if other coins will beat Bitcoin in the future, but I assume that it will not be possible.
because bitcoin is one of the best known and most widely used digital currencies today. For example ethereum, maybe this ethereum will be close to bitcoin, but to beat the bitcoin price, I think it is impossible.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

No there is not anyone another coin that beats bitcoin at present or in the future and earn extra profit in future.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
nadifa17

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

buying or invest tokens in ICO is a good thing to make a profit, but once ICO is done most of the time usually token prices will decrease so have to wait until tokens price returns high, I suggest if hold ICO token too long it's risky

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I'm quite sure that Bitcoin will not grow more than 9,000. If the situation on the market improves and coins can get out of this strong dump, the BTC will lose its leading position..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: