Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:33:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33722 times)
Zapto25

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Yes, we never know wich coin will take the lead in the future but I dont think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future. I think we can compare bitcoin and other coins with gold and other precious metal. Do you think any other precious metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum price is higher than gold but still gold is the most used and popular metal. So, I think it is possible that other coin will beat bitcoin in price but still it is going to remain the king, the most popular and most used coin because thats the first coins and the most important
Some altcoins hold the potential to replace bitcoin and gain top position in terms of market cap, but I don’t think there will be any coin that will be able to surpass the value of bitcoin. In terms of coin market cap, it’s possible, but in terms of value it really isn’t. There are potential altcoins such as NEO, XRP, WAVES, etc. that might surpass bitcoin in the terms of coin market cap in future.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Its possible that other coin take bitcoin place as no 1 in market cap in the future. I am believe that coin is ethereum. Ethereum have many advantages and its good to investing our money on ethereum.
MIGHTYTH0TH

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Anything is possible. But only time will tell and for now bitcoin is king.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

We should never forget that bitcoin is the beginning of this adventure.Any coin is more popular than bitcoin, it is more expensive than its price, or it is very difficult to pass it. we know that bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world Smiley

This! More people need to know about this!
In the beginning was bitcoin, bitcoin is crypto and will always be king Grin

Even now in this crashing market, bitcoin gain more control with around 45% of crypto market cap

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Yes it could have been, when Bitcoin started to lose popularity and then there was another altcoin that had a very good prospect. Also when there is an ICO that is qualified and can attract many people in the world then it will make the coin is getting better. I hope there is a new rival because then the price will be more competitive, until now I am more optimistic to Etherum, coin Etherum has good popularity and used by many people. If it can be maintained then it is not impossible to compete with Bitcoin in the future.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

you have the good point on investing in different ICOS but you have to read their whitepaper and look also the possibility of those scammed. I don't think other coins beat bitcoin in the future 'coz bitcoin is the original among all coins and more valuable, all we need is to help bitcoin to grow in order not to replace it by other coins.
I agree on you, as this moment we cannot say that there are other coins can beat bitcoin due the popularization and famous as of now, but we cannot think also in the future there is one coin can beat in terms of price but not the known or fame of this coins...
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

It's a good idea investing in some ICOs but only those that are legit and does have an honest development team. But with what OP is saying about we will never know who will take the lead in the future. There's no need to ask on what coin will be leading all the cryptocurrencies, it's obvious that bitcoin will. And there's no other coin that can beat it no matter how many times attempt to replace it through words of investors.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?

That is biggest danger of decentralization. Bitcoin concept can kill Bitcoin
As of the future we cannot say that nothing other coins can beat bitcoin by means of pricing, but the fame that build of bitcoin will never be beaten the legacy still standing but the competition still going strong thats why we cannot predict what happened next.....
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

As of now no other coins that can beat bitcoins, but in the future we cannot predict because the competition is still going strong there are other coins making there strategies by making there names to be on top, but at this stage no other coins can beat bitcoin.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

investing in ICO is quite promising and big. besides that many say that ICO at this time many interesting and give many stakes. so I can buy coins with the results I receive.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

I don't think so but there are few potential coins that will compete in bitcoin someday because those coins are also gaining popularity in the markets even to those curious investors so definitely other coins can compete or either replace btc.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

I don't think so but there are few potential coins that will compete in bitcoin someday because those coins are also gaining popularity in the markets even to those curious investors so definitely other coins can compete or either replace btc.
But behind that I don't think it will happen, bitcoin will increasingly hold firmly on its position as a parent crypto coins. Many things are likely to happens and affects the development of crypto, but anyway I think.. bitcoin will remain a major highlight among many people, also I'm sure it will be increasingly supported and accepted in various countries.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.
I dont think that there are other coins can beat bitcoin, but we dont know what happened in the future due the competition is going strong they maybe beat bitcoin in terms of pricing but not the popularity that build of this bitcoin.
Considered

Activity: 504