Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:28:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33722 times)
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Investing in ICO's is one thing to make an advantage position for the investors because in just a couple of the month your future is bright and will lead you a modest life but you have to be very careful investing ICO's. A lot of altcoins that are really have a good project and have a good future that we can expect to beat bitcoin in the future but for me I think its harder to beat bitcoin because it is the most popular coin,the most trusted coin and the most valuable coin in the market today.   

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

Your title differs from your actual query. For if you ask about other alts beating bitcoin, then as of now there seems a really remote possibility, almost negligible, if bitcoin makes up for the Foreseen deficiencies. If you need an alternative investment, then yes its a good idea and you should, if you havent already invest in other projects, with proper required market research.
xaft

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

i think bitcoin will eventually be replaced by other coins
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Investing in ICO's is one thing to make an advantage position for the investors because in just a couple of the month your future is bright and will lead you a modest life but you have to be very careful investing ICO's. A lot of altcoins that are really have a good project and have a good future that we can expect to beat bitcoin in the future but for me I think its harder to beat bitcoin because it is the most popular coin,the most trusted coin and the most valuable coin in the market today.   
It possible to happen but i think Bitcoin will be top to all because it is the most trusted and most valuable coin. Also i think its difficult to beat bitcoin because many people are getting interested everyday and its demand is continues growing. Maybe some of coin will be rise there value like bitcoin but cannot beat it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think for now no one will can say that some coin beat the bitcoin because bitcoin is best and major coin now and more investor attract bitcoin. The bitcoin is much proven in this industry of crypto world.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

I also agree with a good idea. I am also organizing my investments like this. I invested a lot of iCo but all of them have long-thought-out investments

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

for now, no altcoin can beat bitcoin.
for the future, I'm sure there are many more and more innovative ico in idea and technology. there is likely to be a new altcoin that can compete with bitcoin. but the question is when will it happen? no one knows what's going on in the future.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look at the moment there are many promising coins, with a good prospect of growth and if any of them will develop and attract the audience, it will undoubtedly become more popular than bitcoin

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 11:25:03 AM by MGBloomz

Yes as what have you said, we never know which will take the lead in the future. For me, bitcoin is still the leader in crypto. But there's so many promising projects that needs attention from investors to make it to the next level. and also, investing in ico is a good idea as the price is not so high but the risk factor is too high. You need to research first before you decide in investing.

TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

It will not be forever bitcoin on top of a time bitcoin will be replaced by another coin, but we will not know it when. Better and better coin of bitcoin will appear to replace its position, we just wait for what coin will replace bitcoin.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Until now I still hold bitcoin and I don't know about bitcoin in the future. Because life in the future no one knows, we can only hope for a beautiful future life. As well as against bitcoin or other altcoin, in the future anything can happen. All we can do now is hope and pray that coins we follow or enjoy the price will stay better than before and don't forget to thank for everything we have from bitcoin or altcoin we have.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

DeepOnion is the crypto-coin to beat bitcoin in the near future. DeepOnion is a truly private, highly secure and anonymous crypto-coin. No goverment can track and/or trace your payment transactions. DeepOnions is going to incorporate DeepSend and VoteCentral. DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust. With VoteCentral, the community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of DeepOnion.  DeepOnion is going to blind Bitcoin with its programming features and its amazing community. Bitcoin won't know whats coming until DeepOnion has past it.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

DeepOnion is the crypto-coin to beat bitcoin in the near future. DeepOnion is a truly private, highly secure and anonymous crypto-coin. No goverment can track and/or trace your payment transactions. DeepOnions is going to incorporate DeepSend and VoteCentral. DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust. With VoteCentral, the community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of DeepOnion.  DeepOnion is going to blind Bitcoin with its programming features and its amazing community. Bitcoin won't know whats coming until DeepOnion has past it.

I dont think that Deeponion can beat bitcoin in the future since more people think that Deeponion is a big scam and think about it there have a lot of good altcoin that have a real product like ethereum, monero, litecoin etc. Until now i cannot see any coin that can beat bitcoin since the popularity of bitcoin spread all over the world!!
Bitcoin still the king and no one can surpass its potential Smiley
Firefox07

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

At the present situation in the market. I think there is no other coins can beat bitcoin. Even if there are so many good ICO that is launched. At this time bitcoin is the king of crypto.

Neutrality

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Despite being called 'currency' all crypto is still only a mean of exchange and store of value, because currency is somehting you can use for everyday payments. At the moment, we are still dominated by fiat and businesess accepting crypto are rather rare. I believe that the coin which becomes the first in that mass adoption race, wins the whole game. Currently, there is a number of factor which prevent BTC from becoming adopted more. These are speed and cost of transaction. Lighting technology seems to eliminate these barriers. So I reckon in the mid-term Bitcoin's future will depend on this technology's success.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

I think none of the altcoins are in the BTC, But if you want Token that actually increases the price this year, then Ethereum will invest in it. This is my opinion, but the potency of ethereum can really keep pace with Bitcoins in the future

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

if my opinion nobody can replace bitcoin coins, nice bitcoin coins, in the future there is no way anyone can replace the bitcoin currency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Diversification is a vital strategy in business. So you can invest in diverse ico because no one knows the one that eventually succeed. Bitcoin for now is still leading all the other altcoin both in price and volume. It is possible for some other coin to overtake bitcoin but surely it is not so soon.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

nope and disregard when someone says so,is kinda off impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: