Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33709 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Invest in different ICO is good idea but ICO is new project, new coin and need proof to face real market. I'll not stop you to invest in ICO but most ICO project are fail ( scam ) and rest of them don't have significant price and volume. So, if want to invest, please replace your money into bitcoin and second coin ( eth, ltc, xmr ) because they already have good history and survive until now. Think again and hope you agree with me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

All this is true and in many respects it was the emergence of alternative digital currencies that contributed to the situation that looks like this. And yet, I would not advise you to forget how it all began, and to discard Bitcoin from the accounts, believe me, it's still very early.

dinnerk

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I think this is very possible, but it will only be further in the future because bitcoin is a proxy for cryptocurrencies in the present situation. It affects the price of many cryptocurrencies. For the time being, none of the other cryptocurrencies can Replace bitcoin
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

How the situation will really develop and whether Bitcoin will be able to maintain its dominant position is hard to say. Perhaps Bitcoin will continue its victorious procession, and perhaps its place will really take a completely new coin that will surpass its competitors in all respects!
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it may be possible for us to reach that but the time wil be long for us to wait.

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

No one can ever tell, but in my opinion no altcoin can beat or overtake the bitcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency created and all coins value are depend on bitcoin price.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

This is very hard to say,anything may happen.Nobody can really say which coin will take the lead in future but as of now I think no other coin can beat bitcoin.

Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

Interesting question. It's important to uderstand what does "beat bitcoin" mean. If we talk about market cap I think it can happen. Especially in case when crypto industry will evolve. Bitcoin isn't as technological as a series of other younger coins. So in the long distance probably we will see a new leader in the capitalization of coins, but not in the near future. Today Bitcoin is still the most popular, and a lot investments in crypto is happen because of its popularity.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?

That is biggest danger of decentralization. Bitcoin concept can kill Bitcoin
I also agree with your perception. it can be said that Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. and most businesspeople do not want to risk choosing coins other than their beliefs. they believe that Bitcoin is able to bring a definite advantage. so no wonder if Bitcoin has many loyal users. and for other coins do not get discouraged because it is still a lot of businessmen who try new business by using coins other than BTC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

if you have a lot money you can invest to for more ICO and get more profit but you must analisys that ICO, maybe you can read the whitepaper for more detail about that  ICO and who the team behind the project
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

In a market where volatility and strong growth now, it is difficult to predict what. It's possible that in the future Ether (ETH), or Ripple (XRP) or another cryptocurrency will beat Bitcoin (BTC), but that would be unlikely because all altcoin is now dependent on bitcoin, So in the near future it is very hard to have a strong enough cryptocurrency to beat btc.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

With the bitcoin price flirting around the astonishing $10,000 USD milestone, it’s starting to look like nothing can stop BTC. Now we start to wonder: has critical mass finally been reached for mainstream adoption? Is there no turning back now?

Yet even with Bitcoin’s unprecedented dominance, we must always bear in mind that the future is inscrutable. And with the incredible power struggles, and even power shifts, that have been occurring in the cryptocurrency space as of late, it’s clear that the path forward is still very much unsettled.

However, for other coins to beat bitcoin, then it has to be a thug of war.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

To be honest it's really a good idea of investing in ICO's because in today's highly competitive world bitcoin is really having many challenging ICO's which have good potential to give you good returns and almost better than bitcoin and that's why it is always a good idea to have an alternate investing option which is good as investing in bitcoin. Even though we cannot identify or predict which will be leading in coming years and months, but it is our responsibility as a trader that we should not fear and lose hope of investing and we should be looking forward to accepting the every coming opportunity as golden one and try to face it and get good returns from those opportunities.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

Bitcoin in the future of course will fall and on demand and at a price it's obvious. But another question is how the alts will behave, whether they will go up or not, but for now it is possible to say the obvious things that there are only 2-3 coins that try to chase bitcoin, but the chances of catching scant.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

No other coins could beat Bitcoins.Investing in ICO is a good idea but you must be aware because there were many fake ICO'S  out there willing to get your money. You should investigate more, where is fake and where is the real one,, dont go for anonymous ICO some of which are scam.
MahumI (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

No one knows. Some people says Ethereum will be beat Bitcoin. I don't think so any currency can beat Bitcoin. Beacuse all trading sites based with Bitcoin as a main currency. Just look at coinmarketcap, Bitcoin marketcap is more than 2x in coinmarketcap. But we have a risk something will happen in future.
Well we can only predict. In my opinion we should invest in other coins too. Recently I have heard about Cloudfish LLC ICO, this company is an integrated application suite that enables enterprise to secure their data in the cloud while leveraging the potential of mobile cloud computing. Surely I am going to invest in it too along with bitcoin!
MahumI (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

To be honest it's really a good idea of investing in ICO's because in today's highly competitive world bitcoin is really having many challenging ICO's which have good potential to give you good returns and almost better than bitcoin and that's why it is always a good idea to have an alternate investing option which is good as investing in bitcoin. Even though we cannot identify or predict which will be leading in coming years and months, but it is our responsibility as a trader that we should not fear and lose hope of investing and we should be looking forward to accepting the every coming opportunity as golden one and try to face it and get good returns from those opportunities.
This is the best reply I have ever received so far. I think the same dude! And you know what? I am going to invest in ICO of Cloudfish LLC and I am so excited about it. CloudFish is an integrated application suite that enables enterprise to secure their data in the cloud while leveraging the potential of mobile cloud computing. Wish me luch! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MahumI (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

In a market where volatility and strong growth now, it is difficult to predict what. It's possible that in the future Ether (ETH), or Ripple (XRP) or another cryptocurrency will beat Bitcoin (BTC), but that would be unlikely because all altcoin is now dependent on bitcoin, So in the near future it is very hard to have a strong enough cryptocurrency to beat btc.
Let's see man.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Nobody knows which coins will be the big winner 5-10 years from now. Whatever coin focuses on making Crypto mainstream will win big. That's why I believe in this ICO, the project aims to solve the lack of mass adoption problem in a unique way, first arbitrage exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: