Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33709 times)
Sombabe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

I don't believe any ICO can beat Bitcoin. Many of them don't even need to have their own coin for their advertised use cases. Do extensive research and don't just throw your money at any ICO. Also look for coins that are already listed on exchanges that have a low marketcap, a good vibrant community and bring something new to the table.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

For me, no other coin will higher the bitcoins price in the future.
It is the first cryptocurrency of all and many big whales/rich people invested in this coin so they will never let any coin will beat them.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.Investment wise bitcoin are great for long term investment.Etheruem is the closest coin after bitcoins which possibly can overtake bitcoins.
Striker17

Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Investing in an ICO's is a good idea and profitable but invest in a legit ICO's, i don't think that any coin/s can beat Bitcoin in the future because Bitcoin is the main source and the first cryptocurrency, the mother of all alt coins.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

For me, no other coin will higher the bitcoins price in the future.
It is the first cryptocurrency of all and many big whales/rich people invested in this coin so they will never let any coin will beat them.
I think there will be days when other altcoin will beat Bitcoin, today there are more than 1,000 altcoin born, I think in the future many coin will be more popular and useful in life. Bitcoin will be a broken bubble. Bitcoin will no longer be available in the market. I predict that Ripple and ETH will probably be strong in the future.

IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

Simply.. There is a probability but very low.

Lets consider Ethereum the most potential competitor i believe.
Eth has very good speed and low costs in transactions where BTC lacks. Also it is based on an innovative idea. Most of the today tokens and ICO's are Ethereum based.
But the price of ETH is still 0.1 of BTC and ETh is not popular as BTC.

There are other potential coins like Bitcoin gols,Dash Litecoin etc. But they are still no where near BTC.
In the other hand Most of the new Crypto adapters dont believe any thing other than BTC.

So none will beats BTC near future. But i personally believe one day a coin will beat or come close to BTC  beacuse of BTC's rising transaction fees and slow transactions.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Hope it helps

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
themistocleess

Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

We can not say anything in the crypto world for sure, yes it is possible some stable coins like ethereum and bitcoincash will beat bitcoin in future, but not in near future it can be possible only in long terms

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

2018 is the year of altcoins and ICOs after investors turn to invest in it because of the high potential and profit that it brings. In the future, it is likely that Ethererum or any of the other altcoins will replace the BTC to become the most popular currency in the world, used in everyday trading.

sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

We can never tell what will happen in the cryptocurrency market,there might be coins that will surpass the history of bitcoin but it might not happen. Only the market could say how it moves, anyway there were geniuses who can predict the trends, maybe they could say something about the future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea.
Before it was a good idea, most of the investors are supporting the real tech that ICO is going to implement but now I don't think it is still a good idea anymore. ICO's now are making their own way just to collect money and make their worthless coin to have value.
We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Bitcoin will be the leading coin in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I don't know if it is possible but i think it is possible but the i think the coins that will beat bitcoin in the future is not yet released. It is just a matter of time when people started to change their funds to the famous coins but for now this is just an imagination. Price range of bitcoin makes it to the top of market cap and as people were looking to it they were tend to invest to it rather than to other altcoins. Well, it depends actually to the people who are more into at trading with short-term or long-term investments.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

I don't think any altcoin will surpass bitcoin and if it does happen to occur, it would cause serious chaos in the industry.  People will panic as though it was Armageddon.  Bitcoin is King and as long as the King is happy, stable and well, altcoins will be able to prosper. 
huryu

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

Maybe in the future, but for me bitcoin will remain as the king of cryptocurrency for a long time. You can see that the market cap dominance is going up steadily, even though the altcoins are getting more and more popular than before. People are realizing that Bitcoin is a "safe bet" and there are too many altcoins that the chance of picking "the one" is very low. 2017 was a great year for altcoins, but that's it in my opinion.

Not to mention that bitcoin's security is the GOLD STANDARD in crypto. There may be other coins faster and cheaper than bitcoin, but usually they pay a high price in security to achieve such speed / low transaction fees
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

Maybe, because we do not know what happen next. We can't conclude if bitcoin will still number one,because people will base on the good things that gave to them or the advantages of bitcoin that they needs,if other coins will do more advantages maybe bitcoin will beat by other coins.

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

It is not practical to invest blindly into every ICO... not all of them will succeed and you may lose a lot of money. The best practice is to invest into ICOs that you believe will become successful in the future. You can determine that by checking their roadmap, finding out how active the developers are, and speculate whether the coin features will be in high demand in the future. You need to do a lot of research.

There are many new project but not many will survive. One type will always remain in demand are privacy coins. In my own humble opinion, DeepOnion is relatively a new coin, yet the developers achieved huge milestones since its inception in August 2017. The coin is based on providing anonymous transactions via Tor, as a robust privacy platform. DeepOnion features many innovative features that are currently being copied by other older coins. DeepOnion is still being airdropped to the public for free, you can join the airdrop now.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

investing in different ICO's is a goid thing to do , its good to diverse all the investments in different ICO's which we could have a bigger profits from it and make more earning from it. Because when investing in different ICO's will have a bigger percentage that we could have a success. But i think that there will no other altcoins can beat what bitcoin attain in the industry of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will remain in the number one spot.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

Investing in other other ICO is actually wise, sticking to bitcoin will not cause you to maximize profit. Im actually diversifying my invest, i have lonh term investment coin and also short term one which I usually use for buying goods and services. I still dont see a new coin beating  bitcoin, that might actually happen but bitcoim will still belong to one of the best established coins. A new technilogy might fo and if it will cover the weakness and some issues of bitcoin, peiple might choose it. Transaction would be one of the best factor to be develop, surely great number of people will transfer
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:51 AM

i think btc will keep its position ahead of other coins , but in terms of ROI , other coins will yield so much profits than btc . Anyway i think ETH should be in the position of btc !

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

No one knows. Some people says Ethereum will be beat Bitcoin. I don't think so any currency can beat Bitcoin. Beacuse all trading sites based with Bitcoin as a main currency. Just look at coinmarketcap, Bitcoin marketcap is more than 2x in coinmarketcap. But we have a risk something will happen in future.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

If we analyze the people who joined and used other coin or any ICO's it is also beyond the reason which is the cause is from bitcoin, I don't think that future of any types of coin can overtake bitcoin, because any kinds of coins are only something like a follower of bitcoin business, they are like basically base on bitcoin. And without bitcoin they are something useless.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: