Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:15:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33722 times)
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

I think nobody can beat bitcoin though in the future, because bitcoin is the giant of all coins.
And although in the future no one can beat his king's bitcoin coin world.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.
True. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was ever created. The popularity of bitcoin lies far beyond the popularity of any other crypto currency in the market. Being the first decentralized platform, bitcoin has had strong hold on the market from the start. Bitcoin is highly anonymous and decentralized coin and is used highly in dark web for transactions.

Bitcoin still exists as the number one trading pair for other altcoins on many decentralized crypto exchanges. Therefore, the prices of altcoins are indirectly related to BTC and they usually rise and fall with the movement of bitcoin.
abztabz

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 05:45:46 AM by abztabz

for my opinion i dont think that bitcoin will defeat other coin because bitcoin it the first and strong crypto and much popular in crypto currency world

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
warning_btc

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

In crypto not only features, scalability idea, team makes price of coin but and community support. Bitcoin have huge support and this support by most reach peoples of the world.

cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it is a good idea. We shouldn't put all of our money in one basket. i will buy in more xas and ripple.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Yes, i believe that there are several promising coins, which will be able to replace BTC from its first place, for example i think that this coin will be like Ethereum.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it is a good idea to invest in different project. But I still think it is impossible for them to beat btc at least in the near future.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

I am personally sure that some other coin will overtake BTC and we will have a new market leader. But I think it will not be too soon, and I do not know which one. I generally rely on Ethereum, but nobody knows  Smiley Smiley
I noticed that in the falling market bitcoin domination is growing. Now it is about 50%, and when the market was at highs, it was about 30%. It turns out that if any coin overtakes bitcoin, then it will be done in a growing market. Obviously, not soon.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

I believe that there will be another coin that will beat Bitcoin, but not in the near future.
I believe that this might happen in more than 10 years, maybe even more than that. Anyway it's a good idea to invest in ICO's, maybe you will find the next Bitcoin there .

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

There are altcoins good to make investment but thinking that there are tokens that can beat bitcoin is like passing through the needle's eye.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

I believe bitcoin will always remain the number one cryptocurrency and no other altcoin can ever beat it
vastmast

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

We should never forget that bitcoin is the beginning of this adventure.Any coin is more popular than bitcoin, it is more expensive than its price, or it is very difficult to pass it. we know that bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

I have a new bounty campaign for you.

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

We should never forget that bitcoin is the beginning of this adventure.Any coin is more popular than bitcoin, it is more expensive than its price, or it is very difficult to pass it. we know that bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the world Smiley
Bitcoin is the most popular coin, a lot of things will happen in a future it is not possible that other coin has a potentials to be the next currency in a future. If they beat the capabilities of bitcoin I think it depends on the perception of individuals. All currencies was not controlled because all are decentralized all about internet gathering.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

No one  can categorically say what the future is gonna bring or hold. All we can do is wait patiently as we behold what its brings. However, we must understand that we can also determines what the future will look like. For instance, if we all decide to give more value and recognition to ETH over Btc, I tell you before evening, we will surely see ETH price over Btc.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin, a lot of things will happen in a future it is not possible that other coin has a potentials to be the next currency in a future. If they beat the capabilities of bitcoin I think it depends on the perception of individuals. All currencies was not controlled because all are decentralized all about internet gathering.
It's hard. At present, the dominant position is bitcoin, which is actually a big reason why bitcoin first appeared at the beginning, even though it can get little through mining now.

kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:21:18 AM

My answer is always bitcoin will always beat all. this is due to, “because Bitcoin is king/queen, and the other coins are at best following it.

It is hard to come up with a fundamental algo with which to price coins, so coin prices just follow Bitcoin as a sort of gold standard (“the Bitcoin Standard”).

It is the number one coin, and thus it is the coin that decides the market price in general.

If there is another standard way of changing ALTs to other currencies example to FIAT. it would much less affected to the price of BTC.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

I think investing in dofferent kinds of coins are good roe us. BUt I don't think it is good for us to think the price of them will beat btc because it will not be that.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

we'll see it later because it is now a lot of new coins that appear .. but we must see first investin. bitcoin already many who know it and already many investors so very difficult to match bitcoin ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: