Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2407 times)
Treesnake

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Cryptocurrency bitcoin has been the subject of several accolades over the past year, from Wall Street in the us to the neighborhood of Singapore, where it has become a topic of conversation.

Investors have to keep in mind that volatility is a two-way street, and the price of encryption can rise quickly, as does the pace of decline. Bitcoin is a bubble that can happen at any time.
Bitcoin is not a bubble media organization like wall street journal promote negative propaganda in case of bitcoin. Now you will think is wall street have enmity with bitcoin. The answer is some bitcoin hater will funded wall street to promote negative propaganda against bitcoin. Media is all about funding and advertisement. The price of bitcoin is very stable and it isn’t a bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

In the world there can be everything. But I do not think that bitcoin is a bubble. A lot of talk about this, but bitcoin still keeps on the level, despite the fact that many states are doing everything to destroy it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

In fact, bitcoin has clear properties of the bubble, since without internal value and unsecured, it reached a very high price only by increasing the demand for it. We also know that the growth in demand for bitcoin was due to that. that people hoped to get a big profit from the growth of its price, that is, purely speculative interests prevailed. Many states have already paid attention to this property of the bubble, urging their citizens not to invest in bitcoin because it represents a big risk of losing the funds invested in it.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

It's wrong to say balloons for everything that's falling in price. Balloon was called 2 years ago. It was rated at least x20. Now this thinking will come to mind in every opinion, and those who invest will escape.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

On the off likelihood that bitcoin may be a money, at that time its gift capability as a strategies for installment is clearly a disappointment, and it's troublesome to examine utilizing it as a technique for installment in regular day to day existence, given the prodigious vacillations reciprocally rates. we tend to see once more that the people UN agency do not typically comprehend bitcoin tune up to stories and win tremendous measures of wealth by getting bitcoin from the point.
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

я нe дyмaю чтo этo пyзыpь-нa мoй взгляд этo плaвный пepexoд oт нaличныx дeнeг к элeктpoнным плaтeжaм.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is currently doing the recovery, maybe at the end of the year the price will rise again, because bitcoin price depends on demand and supply in the market. it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it and wait for it to rise again
ScotlandPros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

If bitcoin is a bubble it looks like it has several more cycles to go yet. In my opinion I can't see how it could permanently vanish given the major traction and adoption not to mention the other obvious advantages over other modern currencies.  Kiss
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Is the US dollar a bubble? No!
The US dollar is a currency!

Is the Euro a bubble? No!
The Euro is a currency!

Is the Japanese Yen a bubble?
No! The Yen a currency!

So what is Bitcoin? It’s a digital currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies..
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

If Bitcoin is a bubble then it has already been burst out of that bubble, but then again, it is going to inflate itself again in no time.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble to me but it can crash like a bubble it will rise over years but selling before it crashes is good move instead of waiting as a bag hodler.

Rusl 009

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Bitcoin is the coolest thing that could come up!
Bitcoin was, is and always will be.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Bitcoin is the source of the asset price bubble that underlies nothing but can not be banned phenomenon of choice bubble based on human behavior by hundreds of thousands of market participants is the cause of bitcoin price changes. Cool
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

No one can now if is a bubble or still intro before the real storm. From my perspective this is just intro.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

the first round of Bitcoin a Bubble has passed, the second time is on the way, which can lead to permanent side, base on the current prize of bitcoin is the best time to invest on, and make more profit for long priod of time of the next Bubble of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cool business that are more profitable than any other alt-coin. see you at the moon.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

Not much more bubble than USD Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

If people want to call bitcoin a bubble, they ought to explain why exactly it is, instead of incompetently comparing it to past bubbles that do not share any characteristics with bitcoin other than a big price tag. If bitcoin were a bubble, it would be the largest one humankind has ever witnessed (not counting the 6,000-year old gold bubble, of course). But that is unlikely. It is more likely that bitcoin is just an amazing creation. Its value and potential dwarfs any fintech idea heretofore imagined, and the blockchain communities are just getting started.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:14:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:21:54 AM by layoutph

Bitcoin is not a bubble. We are just in the phase where Bitcoin is undergo in consolidation. Soon we will see Bitcoin at 25k,  50k or even 100k.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

I agree that sometimes it can be compared as a bubble due to it's price votality,it can burst any time it's either it flactuates or it will crashed down.People are already aware the nature of Bitcoin of the price votality that is why we already accept the fact that Bitcoin is a very risky investments.

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

I don't think bitcoin has a big bubble, and the price of bitcoin is constantly rising in the correction. People only see the price of bitcoin increasing and the bitcoin community is constantly expanding. If bubbles are to be felt, altcoin is a lot of bubbles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: