Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2413 times)
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

I believe in bitcoin, its technology, and if someone considers it a bubble and fraud - just do not have business with it. You after all no one not forces.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble - but a new way to make money and a technology that can transform our world. And it has been developing successfully for 10 years, so I have no doubts about it.

seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Generally speaking, if the market is in a bubble, it will have the most of the following features: a hot market (populary of the project and the accession of investors), volatile prices raising up, quick profit and unchecked assets. Based only on this information, there is a high probability that the crypto currency is in the bubble.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Im so worried, well i guess bitcoin is a bubble and im ready if bitcoin explode anytime. It will happen anytime maybe now or later and no one can stop it. So be ready too.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and has all the conditions to grow big and will reach its ATH again later this year
lehoaian

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

i don't think so
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

Im so worried, well i guess bitcoin is a bubble and im ready if bitcoin explode anytime. It will happen anytime maybe now or later and no one can stop it. So be ready too.
I just don't understand why you're still here, if you're a member of this forum you should know about the truely of Bitcoin? It's all depending on the market and that means there is no bubble here, only the rules about supplies and demands.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

Why in our society is it acceptable to believe what is said in newspapers, TV, magazines? How can people who do not understand new technologies have something to say with confidence? They need to learn again to make some statements in the field of crypto.
it should be a lot of people should be able to know and also learn about cryptocurrency so they can understand very well about cryptocurrency that some people are still wrong in assessing
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

I think bitcoin is like a bubble that's getting bigger and can explode all the time, but every bubble that breaks will always make new bubbles
jputra635

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble that can happen at any time, and I also expect bitcoin prices to soar up to $ 50,000 in 2018, and in the future I also believe bitcoin will have a higher value.
Yes, that us a reality that must be accepted today. With limited supply, no underline asset to support its value, no central bank as formal issuer or no regulator are main factors making it bubble in price under high demand.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

for me 50:50
maybe yes, maybe not
it could be the future of official bitcoin into a virtual currency that is used by all countries
but it could also be in the future bitcoin does not become anything and becomes worthless

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

I am hearing seeing a long time that bitcoin is a bubble and some people say it is a bubble in the future but it will not at all effect bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

I am hearing seeing a long time that bitcoin is a bubble and some people say it is a bubble in the future but it will not at all effect bitcoin
Still remember the bitcoin price at the end of 2017 is fantastic? Then compare with the price when entering early 2018, is not there a significant decline? If that's what we think of as a burst bubble, the price will still get better slowly, right?
So, the news about bitcoin as bubble phenomenon has been heard for a long time, no need to fear, even if it does happen I am sure the price will go back up sooner or later.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

Bitcoin can never be related to a bubble. Bitcoin was created and designed just like gold. Gold is limited in supply(does not regenerate yet we don't call it a bubble). Bitcoin will recover its price gradually and take the leap from there as the demand and understanding of its concept increases each time.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

I do think that bitcoin is a bubble but when it burst it will start climbing back to where the price is and it will stabilize. I do believe this because nothing is impossible now before we did not even care about what bitcoin is and or given notice about it when it first started at a value of cents but if look at it now. Do you ever think that bitcoin will be this big? since when it started? NO right?. This is the kind of feeling I have when it comes to bitcoin if you believe what you believe then it is up to you on what you gonna do about it. We all have different ideas but this is what I believe.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is a bubble. Bubbles are always exploding whenever and always explode with high prices. There is no doubt Bitcoin development from year to year is always growing rapidly. I am sure the end of 2018 Bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000.
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

hard to say. we all know that some time bitcoin will end and you can probably agree with this statement at the moment

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble that can happen at any time. Bitcoin has experienced several inflating bubbles and will only expand when the last one is inflated. It has survived for nearly a decade, making it unique among all other bubbles.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

Maybe it's a bubble but it's a world bubble that everyone in the world recognizes for that it has great chances for good growth.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

Thats the million dollar question. There's no question that some alts and icos are a bubble, no doubt. Worthless projects valued at millions of dollars is certainly a bubble. But is the market as a whole a bubble? Bitcoin a bubble? Hard to say. Look at how small the overall marketcap is. Id say that if it were a bubble, we aren't going to see it burst for at least a couple years, until the marketcap nears that if the dotcom bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: