Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YIFU IS AUCTIONNING?  (Read 22108 times)
driksson

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:53:09 PM

best thing, they fly weekends.. expecting monday/tuesday delivery..
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

Wow people forget pretty easy here. He screws the chip group buys then he goes back on his promise to never sell hardware. Now seems all is forgiven? Seems like he is getting people warmed up for the next screw job.
rograz

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:08:08 PM

then he goes back on his promise to never sell hardware.

iirc he said they wanted to focus on selling chips and never again doing preorders, I don't think he has ever said they would stop selling assembled hardware completely.

edit: If they end up coming with power supplies I'll actually start regretting I didn't have my friend who got himself verified to bid on a few for me.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:10:47 AM

You won't regret buying these............trust me  Grin

The power consumption alone will kill these in a few months,unless you have free power,same goes for BFL units  Cheesy

Thanks again Y I FU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's that "compensation" for us Group Buy guys  Huh  Thats what I thought.................................... Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:30:34 AM

got tracking too! jeah im impressed.. surely a loss biz for him this time. why didnt i order 100pcs! heh, bcus i dont have enough power.

You could of made a few BTC reselling them on ebay. I just don't trust him so I ignored the auction

hindsight 20/20
driksson

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:06:19 AM

DHL just called me. Need copy of paid invoice. Parcels shall arrive on Monday.
Now the problem starts. I am in EU. And surely, i won't get any kind of invoice by today.
To be continued..

First email sent to Tradehill & Avalon support 13:12 CET. Automated Reply (only avalon so far):
Hello,

We got your ticket request! One of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

---
To be continued.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:08:22 AM

DHL just called me. Need copy of paid invoice. Parcels shall arrive on monday.
Now the problem starts. I am in EU. And surely, i won't get any kind of invoice by today.
To be continued..

show them the blockchain invoice, aka TX, it works.
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:14:21 AM

Why would they want copy of invoice, they shd just deliver?
driksson

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:16:12 AM

Why would they want copy of invoice, they shd just deliver?

DHL do all customs declarations. Thus 30% tax applies.
rograz

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:20:41 AM

Avalon changed their store pricing and added the mini to the store as well@6BTC, guess they didn't like the auction pricing and decided to sell the rest themselves.
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:25:13 AM

Its 20 in u.k. from what I know
zerocode20

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:26:45 AM

Alright, things are actually moving! This is better than expected for such a shady auction.  Grin

AWB Number:
Pickup Date: 2013-10-17 21:21:00
Service: P
Pieces:
Cust. Ref:
Description: CUSTOM HARDWARE
CHAOYANG DIST
BEIJING, 100025
CN   
EVENT CATEGORY
18 Oct 13 1:51 PM - Shipment picked up - BEIJING & SURROUNDING AREA,CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

"That which you call your soul or spirit is your consciousness, and that which you call 'free will' is your mind's freedom to think or not, the only will you have, your only freedom, the choice that controls all the choices you make and determines your life and your character."
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:29:07 AM

To be continued..

First email sent to Tradehill & Avalon support 13:12 CET. Automated Reply (only avalon so far):
Hello,

We got your ticket request! One of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

---
To be continued.
where did they get your phone number?

Hai
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:29:25 AM

Avalon changed their store pricing and added the mini to the store as well@6BTC, guess they didn't like the auction pricing and decided to sell the rest themselves.

It definitely seems like Avalon didn't like the price they got from the auctions.  I wonder if after the first unsuccessful auction TradeHill suggested they start the next auction low to possibly create some "frenzy" and actually get much higher than the original ask, this seems to be one tactic live auction house's sometimes use (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!).
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:37:21 AM

To be continued..

Hello,

Thanks!

---
To be continued.

Lolz   u is fucked ... I asked a shipping question 7 days ago and I am still waiting on the avalon-support team Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
rograz

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:50:04 AM

My guess is the tradehill registration/verification included a phone number, also I think DHL requires a phone number for international deliveries, weren't there some people who had to wait for ages for their avalons due to no phone number on their orders?

It definitely seems like Avalon didn't like the price they got from the auctions.  I wonder if after the first unsuccessful auction TradeHill suggested they start the next auction low to possibly create some "frenzy" and actually get much higher than the original ask, this seems to be one tactic live auction house's sometimes use (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!).

That would probably have worked had the batch not been so large and bar of entry into the auction so high, there were simply to few people who bothered/wanted to get themselves verified. Had they done smaller batches of something like 50-100 units every few days I think they could have gotten a higher price. Anyway congrats to those who grabbed some units, you might actually make some money out of these if you get them early next week.
driksson

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:12:07 PM

To be continued..

Hello,

Thanks!

---
To be continued.

in the auction from tradehill. i beileve its put on the airwaybill.
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:13:05 PM

To be continued..

Hello,

Thanks!

---
To be continued.

Lolz   u is fucked ... I asked a shipping question 7 days ago and I am still waiting on the avalon-support team Cheesy

yupp fucked, I waiting since 120 days for my trade-in answer

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
driksson

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:13:42 PM

My guess is the tradehill registration/verification included a phone number, also I think DHL requires a phone number for international deliveries, weren't there some people who had to wait for ages for their avalons due to no phone number on their orders?

It definitely seems like Avalon didn't like the price they got from the auctions.  I wonder if after the first unsuccessful auction TradeHill suggested they start the next auction low to possibly create some "frenzy" and actually get much higher than the original ask, this seems to be one tactic live auction house's sometimes use (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!).

That would probably have worked had the batch not been so large and bar of entry into the auction so high, there were simply to few people who bothered/wanted to get themselves verified. Had they done smaller batches of something like 50-100 units every few days I think they could have gotten a higher price. Anyway congrats to those who grabbed some units, you might actually make some money out of these if you get them early next week.

For sure. its a test. On gen2 devices, if properly priced.. they should get better movement. I mean, they just want to rid all stock of gen1 chips. they are even selling the 10k chips for 100btc..
driksson

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:15:55 PM

Its 20 in u.k. from what I know

yes, uk is 20, i believe some other eastern european countries have 18%, sweden has 25%.. so all eu, have different vat on imports (and exports).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: