Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Sell the coins when the price of a coin having a dump will make the price of the coin is getting worse. So, do not be too affected with the issue. Hold your coin.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

If you did sell your tokens and coins you could lose a lot of opportunity because these altcoins will have more potentials than bitcoin,because bitcoin has in its prime years where these altcoins has a lot of room to grow like babies.Holding these altcoins would be the best thing to do when the market has gond wild or if the market started to fail because whatever happens these altcoins will recover.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2444

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
That's up to you. Sometimes you can buy lower, other times you find yourself buying at a higher prices than what you sold. It's the same when the market is going up, I bet many people last December sold their bitcoins at 12-13-14k dollars because they were sure soon it'd go down, but then it kept increasing the value, then comes FOMO and you find yourself buying at 16-18-20k what you sold at 12-14k.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Encrypting money market is not stable, token price fluctuation is normal. But whether or not to sell it when its price falls depends on the quality of the project. If you think this project is reliable, then you can wait, do not rush to sell.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

We have different decisions in our lives. If the tokens is going down,  i will hold it and i will not sell it. Because i know that the value of it will rise again especially when the token has a potentials. We cannot predict also the status of the market. Think before you decide and dont rush your self.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

Patience is what it takes to earn big profits but not all the time it works, you should also be wise in making decision whether to sell your tokens or hold it in its dipping price. Patience only works if you wait for your token to rise again but what you really need to know is if the company/project which released that token is a good one. If you think your token is good and has big potential to rise again, better hold it, if not, then just sell it, its better to earn small profit than earn nothing at all.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

if the price will go down then have to think about it very carefully and also have to do some speculation what is going on in the where we can get any idea what it will effect on coming time because we have to think own self what you wanted to do just hold it or want sell it that is all depend on the market what will be results of that coin.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

Hold, if you need money there is no other way you have to sell it crypto is cruel, but also has a soft side because it always changes its price.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

If I had promising token with best team I will hold it since the price is going down but if I have token which not good developed I will try to wait till little bit up and I will sell that token.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

If my token goes down I definitely won't sell it. I am going to wait for the time that its value will rise so that I may earn good profit. In  any type of investment  a very good trait of an investor is to be patient and not to be emotional.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

If your token breaks down and you sell your token, it turns out that you lose, and many times you sell your token when it falls, and you won't buy it back.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Most of the time, if my token drop too much, so I generally don't choose to sell, because it let me loss is very big, if I sell, so I need to bear the loss of a lot, I will continue to hold, waiting for it to rise, then immediately to sell.

dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 672

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
if you can still resist it then dont sell it. The one are selling it cheaper even at lost is the one who need that money at that time or want to buy cheaper. If you can manage to hold it just hold.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Almost all experienced it and what you notice is the most common thing that happens when a coin drops down.
No, it is not advisable to sell it because there are some scenarios that when you sold it will go pump that depends on you crypto is too fluctuating. What ypu can do is to buy again on its floor price.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

If token goes down hard the best is not to sell it at that very moment in time, wait for some days, months to try your luck
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

First of all, you need to know the campaign that issued the token and what this campaign does to maintain its project. Some projects are unfolding for years and the token will grow well only after that. However, if the project is not supported, of course, it is better to get rid of such a token. If the rate of the token has decreased because of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, then it is unambiguous that in this case it is necessary simply to expect its revival and the next growth. Any sale of tokens with a decrease in its price will be at a loss.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

Well it is really normal for the tokens to be volatile. The value can go really low anytime but don't forget that it can go high too. So it is not adviseable to go panic-selling your token if the price is so slow, you'll just have to wait for its price to rise up and that's the perfect time on selling it.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

Use stop-limit! If you already lost more then 30% Just HODL! Unless you invested is some kind of shitycoin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

Nope since i invest in that token that is going down hard then i have no choice but to keep holding it and to think positive that it will recover and exceed its last cap. Since we are dealing with token we all know the risk and if we invest we should learn how to have patience. For me investing is an all or nothing idea and i believe great things come to those who wait.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

for now I choose not to sell it when it goes down hard like that, I think its better to hodl for nothing rather than sell for a loose. everyone has own it way to take care on market dip, some people want to sell it and the other buy it from panic people, but nobody know the futures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: