Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Limit orders are your stock instrument. No scalping and attempts to sell the token on the market instantly at its sudden drop — slippage in orders and loss of money is guaranteed to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

No, I will hold on to the coins if I believe in the project. It is pretty normal for market to go into correction and we do not know when will market recover. I will rather hold on to the coins than selling in losses.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

It's a normal situation when tokens has launch in exchange market because some people sell without analysis, usually bounty hunter. The coins need a time to recovery their prices and going up when a supply is low and demand is high.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

I know that some bounty hunters and those who participate in Airdrops try to sell coins and tokens immediately after receiving them. Perhaps this is correct.

MarkNem90

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

I never sell in minus! All is better to lose than to save 30%, and then everything will grow. Everyone chooses for himself the strategy.
sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

I'm don't sell any coins when the market falls. Sometimes I sell a part of coins at an increase in the price so that I can buy them cheaper.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

Do not panic and sell coins when the price falls on it. For the cryptocurrency market, such fluctuations are normal.
jm135 sir

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

On my experience when my tokens are down i don't sell it yet it's normal sometimes it went high and low, ups and down i just wait for the right time when bitcoin is back to its all time high more of altcoins price are high. I'll just patiently waiting for it's pump. I always believe in waiting for another turn. The market is doing good right now the harvest time is near, so just hold your alts and wait for the
pump.
Big money lies in waiting as warren buffet says.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Of course you can sell your coins, but the main thing that would be income. If you are a beginner, it's not worth while playing with the course. You need some experience to figure it out. You have to decide for how long you are entering the market. If for the long term, it is better not to sell. No one knows how the market will behave tomorrow.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

No I do not sell coins, because basically I invest in bitcoin and ethereum therefore I do not sell because I know that in the future they will cost very much  Cool
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

For me the market fluctuations become natural, so I will not sell them. I choose to wait for the market to grow back higher if the token of the project is useful and reliable. It takes patience to take that step.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Only if there have really good reason for goes down like it was with Centra
cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I typically hold and actually also buy more when the price drops.  Like with ULT right now, the price has dropped suddenly, but the team is still working hard and making progress, so I have been buying more and more ULT so I can get more masternodes.  Take advantage of the situation, don't dump your coins and then regret it later once it gains momentum.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

It depends on the situation because most of the time even if the market is going bad and my tokens are going deep. I just hold it and never think of it or the price because i know that it can recover especially if the tokens that i'm holding got a good team and crowd support.

i use to be a hunter
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 02:03:26 AM by anavir

i have read and observed the movement of cryptocurreny and i learned that fluctuations is just normal in crypto world so, what i did is i hold my coins and waited the price recovery..you don't have to get scared but invest more instead during deep because you can buy it in low price then hold until it recover because  your coins will always recover after deep.just be patient and surely you will gain good profit when the ripe time comes

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

If my tokens go down hard I prefer just to close my eyes and wait. Patience is a key. It is crypto and you should be cold hearted.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

in my opinion, the most important thing is to be able to read or know the signal info of a coin or token.
when we know the signal that a coin or token the price will down hard, should sell at that price, then buy back at the lowest price, I think this is one of the best way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

its depends of what token did you have it
if me , i will hold my token until a good price then sell it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

before the counter is sold, you need to analyze the company of this counter.  maybe it's just a correction before take-off.  and it is better to transfer the moment that would then sell the token in profit
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

IMO up and down are normal. price pattern is always like that.
i stay cool when the price is down, because i know, market will bull again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: