Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

I didn't sell my token when it went up, how could I possibly sell it when it crashed? I'm sure it will rise back to its previous price.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

This is not a rational act.
When prices fall, you should think about whether you're in a bear market or a bull market, and if you're in a bull market, you don't have to do anything.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
when my coins are down. I will keep the token. because by selling will decrease price token it. to ensure the profits achieved is large enough, by holding it long term can already. so with the token state down, holding is the best way.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

yes, practically cut loss is a must because cryptocurrency is a world synonym with volatility better secure your capital than cutting it with a larger loss. though you can wait for another bullrun but it is not recommended. you must have take over your assets cut loss is a way of controlling it.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

Will,thats depend on your decision,if you are in the situation that mostly 70% of the market price value going down and all investor in the FUD  decision,but for  me in real talk i will sell my crypto coin and buy later if the market will recover its loss,just like happen before some consecutive drops in the digital currency investment, iwill sell them all and convert to paper money,and buy if the blockchain  market  bloom again.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

no, I will wait for when the price will stabilize again if I sell at a price that still drops drastically means I have to be patient to be able to Selling it at a fantastic price essentially you have to be patient inside In the case of token .. wait for the exact moment when you will sell it when the price is going up

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

If you invested in a good project my advice is to hodl your assets because the market will recover at due time.But if you are not sure of project performance and the market is bleeding, is nice to sell it off earlier to avoid becoming a bagholder.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

It depends, the first thing i do is find out why the token price goes down so hard suddenly like join their telegram group and checkout what happen, visit their ANN thread, medium, twitter page. After found out the reason why it goes down and if it's really bad, i will sell it directly before the price goes down more. If the reason is not that bad, i will hold it.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

No, because it is too late to sell your token if the price is really down. Wait until the price rise again, maybe the reason why the token price goes down because of the sell off. Some investors think the same as you are that's why they sell their coins if the price is down.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

It depends on many factors. First of all. if your coin or token is lowered in price because there is a general fall in the crypto-currency market, this is one thing. In this case, there is nothing to fear, this coin will grow in the future, when the market will rise again. However, if the coin falls against the background of a general rise in the market, then here it is necessary to find out the reason for such a fall. First of all, it is necessary to find out how the project is developing, according to which a coin or a token is issued. If there are problems of a systemic nature, then it would be better to get rid of such a coin.
Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

My main strategy is "HOLD". And even if the price of a coin, in the prospects of which I am sure starts to decline, I try to be calm and not commit any high-risk actions.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

It all depends on everything, to sell or hold I look at the price grapg, analyze the market and technical analysis. Thats true when bitcoin goes down, everything follows it and the whole crypto market falls against dollar. If you have time of not needing money and you are very patient, my advise you hold and you will be well payed for your patience and that would be a real investment in to your future! I personally hold everything and waiting through this hard time in crypto world

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
Merited by FurDich (1)

If the price will go down, My advice is not to sell, don't make big regret of your life because we know already that the price is always moving up and down so there's nothing to worry about, all you need to do is to wait for another pump , like what happen this year, the price of Bitcoin was goes dip and now lately it's starting to bouncing back, it's a matter of patience and how long you can hold your breath.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

you can hold your tokens if the price goes down but it depend which tokens do you hold because after downtrend some of tokens can't recover the price with eventually those tokens are being an dead tokens but if you hold the tokens which have potential to grow in the future or in the near future then hold them might be good options
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

No I dont think so. First of all, in crypto world, its very normal for the value of coins to goes down because they are very volatile. Second, if I sell it in a very low value, I will lose more. I will wait a little longer for the value to goes up again. If that happens, thats time I'll sell it. In that way, I will still have profit even if its very minimal.
olari

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

The falling rate of the token does not frighten me. My strategy is Calm, just calm. I see no reason to sell cheaper than bought.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Absolutely not. Holding your token still will be the smartest thing to do in this situation. Selling your tokens will only amplify extensively your losses.   Completely avoid the headlines if they make you feel nauseous and totally turn a blind eye to this volatility. Sticking to your long-term strategy can make you a fortune over time for a promising future.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

I'm not going to sell my tokens if it goes down, It's better to hold it long-term and gain a huge profit than to sell it early with low-price.
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

If I failed to place a stop loss, I'll just wait for it to go back up as mot of the times it does anyway.
Visteryy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

I will never fear and sell the whole token when it's broken. I will continue to wait and watch the current situation of the community. If the community still supports me, I will hold the token for a while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: