Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

No, it would be such a waste if I sell those token the best thing you should do on these moments is to be greedy because these moments are the best time to buy more of your token and if you are really having doubt about your investment then you can always play it safe and wait for the market to recover, just hold until then and then sell your token.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

At such moments the main thing is not to panic and sell nothing, as you will lose more, you need to wait for correction and only then do something.

Of course! Patience is the main benefactor. Remember the guys, just keep your coins in any scenario and you will be rewarded.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

In my opinion, No, I would not sell on it, I will just hold on. Don't panic about the situation just be calm because it is normal that coins are going down, but eventually it will go up again this how crypto currency done. I think it will have a great opportunity just wait for it.

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

At such moments the main thing is not to panic and sell nothing, as you will lose more, you need to wait for correction and only then do something.

Of course! Patience is the main benefactor. Remember the guys, just keep your coins in any scenario and you will be rewarded.

that's right and maybe he needs to close his computer and don't open any exchanges because if he still opens the exchanges and watches the price, this will make him become panic if the price remains to go down. some people cannot hold while the price is down and they just selling the tokens without waiting for a while. but if you think that you are fine to sell when the price is down, then you don't have to wait any longer to see the price still goes down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Many investors sell their new tokens once it is listed in the exchanges and this usually result in falling price of the token. If the token has a potential to grow the future, it better to hold it because it price will surely bounce back soon. If the token or coin is poorly developed or categorized as one of the shitcoins, I will likely sell it once it is listed in any exchanges because it may not stay long in the market. In choosing an ICO or a coin to invest, it's better to do your own research first before putting your hard-earned money into it.
Its depending on the token itself because there are many token can be recover soon or later.
If i feel the token has no future ( on my own opinion ) then i will sell it soon but its also happen the opposite if the token is promising.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

a hard fall and a panic sell will be a big loss.
better to keep holding and buy more at fall.
this will balance your token price and will give you more earnings once it bounces back.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

I’ve done it before and I don’t plan on doing it again. You have to understand the market is doing around you and adjusting from there. Is everything is taking a fall, it also generally comes back up together. In a case like this it doesn’t make sense to sell especially if you bought high. If you FOMO in at a coin’s peak, then it makes sense to take a look when it starts dropping. Maybe it will go lower and you can get more for total amount. But even then, you are guessing in this market and you can get burned in a hurry. Just stick with your decisions and eventually you will be ok.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

If you really believe in the project, never sell a token after it goes down hard. I would at least hodl, but the more it goes down, and the more I would buy of it. If you were already thinking it worth buying it at a high price, think of it as a discount.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

If my coin falls, and the project is interesting and will give wealth in the future, then I bribe it at the support line, if it goes below the line, then I again bribe. In a growing market, it will show a lot of X

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

A panic selling. When there is a price fall, I am ignoring it. Like what of I have read before, it is normal and yes it is true. There are only two options in cryto, if it is not rise then it is fall and vice versa. Well there are times that I selling evem though there is a price fall but those times are the times that I needed money badly.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

I don't hold crap, so if there are hard drawdowns, I consider these are temporary difficulties. Usually when bitcoin goes down or we hear some bad news regarding cryptocurrencies, assets start to fall in price, the so-called "panic sale" begins. and sell in a time like this, the most stupid thing we can do. Because that's what the whales expect us to do. And here are the market rules. One sells at losses, the another buys at the bottom and sells at the peak.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

I think the market is always up and down, because the nature of the crypto is always fluctuating, and if my altcoin is also affected by the market decline, then I will keep it from selling until the market conditions recover again, because it is only temporary

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

A panic selling. When there is a price fall, I am ignoring it. Like what of I have read before, it is normal and yes it is true. There are only two options in cryto, if it is not rise then it is fall and vice versa. Well there are times that I selling evem though there is a price fall but those times are the times that I needed money badly.
If you really in need then you can't avoid to deal with such actions, but if not then better to keep holding as coin if that is part of those top 20 coins, we will just need for another rise, bounce back is always possible each time we seen the market fall, the more we keep it on hold the better that we can avoid mistakes, you should learn from the past experiences by you or by those who already shared their own sentiments regarding to this fluctuations, if you will be able to handle this manners then you are good and fit inside crypto.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

I think it depends on what factors make the token drop, if there is bad news or overbought price I will sell it as soon as possible because usually, the effect of bad news will keep the price going down.and also I will not sell my token if it goes down, in the long run, and make big profits rather than sell them early for a low price.

jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

why some people sell their coin like is because some depend on it for living to pay their bills because i see nothing why will someone who really know how crypto life is will just go down so low to sell their coin because of market condition, i have seen a situation where one sell his tokens and after 6 to 7 months he was like what push me to sell my token.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I don't think that the best decision is to sell your coins during bloodbath. You should know that the crypto market is volatile and will fluctuate every now and then. It is in its nature. You need to be patient because you won't be able to get a huge profit from your holdings if you kept panicking during dips, you will just waste your money if you do that all the time.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

Nope, Its normal that price will drop but time will come it will rise again specially those project with solid team and great project. I hodl some of my token for long  term even price drop and I believed if the project already fully operated price will triple or even times 100.

#Support Vanig
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

My comment for this is no need to sell your coins when it is on dip. It's dip is normally happening and considering it's dip is too high then it will also take some time to make a recovery else, coins should be hodl. Monitor from time to time concerning the market price value to keep updated. Also, during the bear market is a good timing where you should make the buying of coins at a lesser price then sell later once it is up again.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

for me when my token gors down and im already loss around 30% i will probably sell that token unless i will loss all of my profit on that shit token.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
filipeandre

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

No always HODL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: