Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

When my token price drops, I will not be in a hurry to sell it. The emerging token usually has a low price, if the token decreases, my token price gets worse. I do not want to sell at that time, because I will only get destruction, my struggle to get the token will be in vain. So I will hold the token until it grows further, so I can get a satisfactory profit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

This question has 2 answers and 2 on the basis) If it does not need the funds at the moment and he can safely sit out the correction, then he will not sell, but if he needs funds for example on the maintenance of the family, he will have to fix the losses
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

No, its normal that the market goes up and down. If you have an extra money, go and buy some tokens that you're holding to increase your holdings. If the price goes up and you think its a decent price then sell it then buy back and hold again. Wink
23sd12122121

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

when looking at the condition of the market in a down condition then you first do with your crypto assets to hold it, or increase the number of crypto assets to avoid losses and adjust to the initial capital so that in the middle position, resold when the price back up to get the appropriate profit.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

When it goes down hard it is the time we have to hold on to our tokens ,selling in a very low price will loss us a lot. We want to get a big profit so patience is so important here.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

I see no reason to wait for the maximum price values. I sell when I make a profit of 50 % of the investment. it's better to make money than to lose all your money because of greed.
copyposter_21

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
've never seen, with a strong drop tokens, the participants of the bounty once sold 70% of their tokens because of the panic. On the contrary, I sometimes even wait for the fall to buy or buy tokens cheaper than the ICO price
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

Nope, i hold of them for a long time. It is normal to go down this kind of currencies. Because the markets have a very sensitive and flexible structure. It can be rise and fall periods for every market. That's why, waiting that prices increase, it is the most logical step.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

Obviously you should not sell in the dips because you loose your money. You should hold and buy more when the price drops.

bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

When my tokens goes down hard, it create another opportunity to buy more to my portfolio, I don't do panic sell because I can't afford to have loss on my investment, for the panic sellers I don't think they really understand how market works.. there is time to rise and there's time fall as well.
Since you trust your coin just HOLD!
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. I believe that it's only the beginning and all my coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. For me the best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I sure will never sell the token even if my token is broken, I think you have to understand when you are investing. invest in a project or anything that will never make a profit for a short time

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

If I sell my token, I'm a person who does not know the crypto market. The price will rebound in a short time and our job to do that is to wait because the money market is for the patience.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

No need to panic every time the market drops. It is necessary to adequately assess the situation and make an informed decision. I keep tokens in the long run and do not pay attention to small market fluctuations.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

To sell it makes sense when the price fell not significantly and you see that the fall will continue. But if the price has fallen much already, then what's the point of selling? I think it's better to wait than fix a loss
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

It will depend on your goals, but I advise you to wait and do not sell your token  Smiley.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:12 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:02:15 PM by Irina_ortman

Probably worth a wait and do not immediately sell your coins Wink  I always wait for growth of 100-200%! Smiley
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I think that you should not sell your coins. It is necessary to take advantage of this opportunity and buy more coins!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

No, if the reduction in the price of tokens is a consequence of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, it will be wrong to sell tokens. After a while, the market will again rise and your tokens will also grow in value. It's another matter if, when the market increases or even with its relative stability, the token goes down in price, then first of all you need to find out the reason for this behavior of the token and, depending on it, make a decision. If the token project itself develops, and the reasons for the fall are temporary, then it is possible that it should not be sold, but if the reasons are global, then it is better to sell this token immediately.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: