Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:55:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
Nell Theres

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

I think it depends on what factors make the token drop, if there is bad news or overbought price I will sell it as soon as possible because usually, the effect of bad news will keep the price going down.and also I will not sell my token if it goes down, in the long run, and make big profits rather than sell them early for a low price.

hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

I think it depends on the situation at the time. If the cryptocurrency I hold is a single-line decline, then I will probably sell it immediately. If the market falls as a whole, then I may continue to hold it for some time! Sometimes I will also observe whether there is good news, and if so, I will not sell!
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

I still hold the tokens that I get from the ICO because the price is not good for me if I sell it right now although it is a free token for me because I still want to sell at the highest price. so I think it is better to hold the tokens and wait for the price is increase higher than before and maybe it will need a longer time before the price increases. but maybe if you still want to sell, you can do it now because maybe you think the tokens will never increase for a long time so you decide to sell now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

for beginners to see bitcoin or tokens that they keep down is reasonable they will panic, my advice still hold whatever happens but if you are professional you can predict and then sell to be able to buy back at a lower price. the most important when experiencing the decline do not panic stay resistant and search for information do not easily hit fud
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Totally no. In my opinion, i prefer to keep holding my coins rather than sell it. Because if we sell the coins in the low price, we wont get much money. I will wait a few days or a weeks and monitoring the market everyday. If the price goes higher i will sell them and earn much money.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

I will not sell if the price goes down very hard. I am not good in trading but in terms of holding, I know that patience is the key and I can say that I have patience for it.  Patience will surely help us in this kind of situation as the market is very difficult to handle if we don't have enough tools and resources for it.  So in my side, I am monitoring the price daily and sell it when I think the price is good.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
For me it depends, if I see that the token still has a potential to grow, I will hold it but if not, I will definitely sell it right away and waste my time no more from waiting for something that is not going to happen. You cannot just simply hold your token, you should observe it too so you may know if it's worth holding for a longer time or not to avoid any possible regrets.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

For me it depends, if I see that the token still has a potential to grow, I will hold it but if not, I will definitely sell it right away and waste my time no more from waiting for something that is not going to happen. You cannot just simply hold your token, you should observe it too so you may know if it's worth holding for a longer time or not to avoid any possible regrets.
yes, and for that we are encouraged to buy or invest in coins that have proven credibility so even if the coins are down, there is still the potential to return to their best value

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

generally there are two main ways: you can either immediately sell your tokens after they hit the exchange, or continue storage in anticipation of growth. but you have an intermediate position: you, most likely, should keep them to the last, no matter what.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

generally there are two main ways: you can either immediately sell your tokens after they hit the exchange, or continue storage in anticipation of growth. but you have an intermediate position: you, most likely, should keep them to the last, no matter what.
the two options must now be dealt with to the token holder, because now the situation is very unpredictable, if forced to sell the token then it is feared the coin is growing and when not selling the coins getting down dramatically. so I think now it should be sold half and holding half.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

No, buy high,sell low doesn't work well.
it seems to me that works just fine for many community members here Smiley and they're even asking others if that is justifiable attitude... well let them do so then, if they feel like charity

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

If my coin will very much fall, I certainly will have to make a decision and of course to not stay without have to sell.Although this exact game on the nerves and do not know what will be the action!
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

No. I try to do the opposite. When the market falls, that helps me buy tokens cheaper. Because now they fell, and in a week can grow in two more
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

To experience the down of your profit is the door to get out all your token from your wallet to sell immediately. You should have strategy that Bitcoin is still in your top priority to know about this coin. Sell and hold or buy and sell if you can to have a profit.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

in trade or investment certainly wants the advantages and great results. thus better hold when prices fall than it should sell in large enough let alone a loss position. don't get too freaked out and scared about a coin that will die because of crypto will always have the development and it will be more forward in the next year.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

If my coin will very much fall, I certainly will have to make a decision and of course to not stay without have to sell.Although this exact game on the nerves and do not know what will be the action!

When you see that the altcoin you have is falling critically, it does not ever mean that you should sell it. Vice versa, you have to become very calm, do not panic and wait until it recovers again.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

My advice is no! Do you play with your money needs? You should be able to invest by using your free money, and if the value of investment decreases then you will not panic to sell, you can be patient until the value is back to normal.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Do not be too panicky if the coins start to fall, because I've experienced a lot of panic and loss, but now I learn a lot to be patient, if you get a little profit though, you can sell the coin.
Stemit

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

If I am in your position, at least I will divide it in three Altcoin. Each $ 5000 and hold it for at least a year to come.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

my advice do not sell your token at a cheap price, do not panic, keep calm and wait until the price back high.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: