Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

No of course why would i sell a small value crypto when in fact holding it and give some time for that crypto to recover since it is depending on bitcoin market price and as we all know that bitcoin market price goes high which will elevate also the market price of these crypto. Then holding is the best thing to do. You should not sell your tokens and wait for the good time to sell that crypto.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Nope, because it is normal to have this kind of situation like going down. This thing is called fluctuation, you just wait more time because it will grow high soon. They are doing some panic sell if they were afraid on going really down. It also depends on how much you hold, if it's high amount of money sometimes they sell it but for low amounts they just hold it until the time comes out.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Such behavior occurs only in those people who have never encountered such a situation, very recently such situations occur on the market, this should strengthen the patience of people, I think that it is, because people have to be patient.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Well if you do have a trust in the token you are holding, you will keep on holding till a profit is generated for you. Panic selling only leads the market to a deeper drop in price. This shithead sellers should know how they impact the market due to their lack of trust.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Crypto space is a high volatile market, if do not have the nerve and patients you should not invest in this market. I will not sell when my tokens go down because I have invested in tokens, taking into consideration their Use cases, Team and Roadmap, hence will have faith in the projects.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

No, I will not sell all tokens that I have once the market value is falling down. That is not good because it can raise more loss to me once I sell it immediately. Sell all investments that you have in the higher price not in cheaper price.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

It depends on the crash. If it crashes, you can't sell it. Obviously these funds will be limited. This may take a long time. Six months and one year. Only two years are possible to recover. This is a very difficult thing. However, once the crash reaches 40%. Most people will collectively flee.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

I usually hold a very few coins, the ideally strongest. I sell by the end of the week everything else, so I won't face this problem. I trust Bitcoin and Ethereum's solidity, I won't sell them no matter what
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

I do not sell tokens and coins when they crumble because I always wait for them to rise and earn, from experience this happened in 90% of cases.

fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

It all depends on your goals. But best of all when the coin drops, it to keep. In life, everything happens, and falls and takes off. And can fly to the skies. Personally, I'm in these situations put the coins in your wallet.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

No, i will not sell my token. i will hold my coins rather than sell it.
if we sell the coins in the low price, we can't get much profit.
just be patience and wait for a few days or a weeks.
If the price is going high, i will sell them. it can bring more profit.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
I think the market is dependably all over in light of the fact that the idea of the crypto is continually fluctuating and if my altcoin is likewise influenced by the market decay then I will shield it from selling until the point when the economic situations recuperate again on the grounds that it is just brief.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

No, its not advisable to sell your crypto when the price really go down. The cryptocurrency world is volatile and its difficult to predict the future of any coin. It is possible for the coin you sold at 50% loss to have some gains later in the future. So when there is a huge loss, patience is the key.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Each case is unique but I guess it depends if you are a day trader or long-term investor. If you have the long term approach & the fundamentals are still good despite the price falling hard, then there is really no need to sell. It'll recover eventually & then you will be in a position to sell for a profit rather than take a big loss unnecessarily.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

If the project is still viable I'm riding it to the ground
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

For what reason would hodlers ever dump coin with enormous costs? The holdings could be back up in few weeks and likely reach over high prices.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

When price goes down you may hold than sell your token. Even you are newbie you can opt to choose on holding to save your coins. This happens price suddenly up and down but usually price may up to have profit. Just be patience possibly you can gains good reward in return.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

I think it depends on what factors make the token drop, if there is bad news or overbought price I will sell it as soon as possible because usually, the effect of bad news will keep the price going down.and also I will not sell my token if it goes down, in the long run, and make big profits rather than sell them early for a low price.

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

Patience is the key don't let your emotions control's you and it is very normal in this industries, so be patience wait to recover and wait until it become profitable again because investing in crypto currencies need to invest our time and it is good for long term hold.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

I think the market is dependably all over in light of the fact that the idea of the crypto is continually fluctuating and if my altcoin is likewise influenced by the market decay then I will shield it from selling until the point when the economic situations recuperate again on the grounds that it is just brief.

When you see the price of the bitcoin drops and you start to panic because you feel that your going to loose your investments, then you will just end loosing all of your money. I can say that you just keep your patience and just wait for the price movement to go up again and when you see that you can earn already, then that's the time you sell your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: