Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4523 times)
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
Most tokens depend on behavior of the two principal cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum.
You can see that by comparing the weekly-monthly charts.
So it's natural that when BTC and ETH go down, all other coins do the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honghai0730

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

I can never sell when all my tokens are down, i will rather hold and wait till it rises up again.
Selling when prices are down can be regarded as Panicking, and panic seller will always regret.
123canz999888

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

It all depends on your goals. But best of all when the coin drops, it to keep. In life, everything happens, and falls and takes off. And can fly to the skies. Personally, I'm in these situations put the coins in your wallet.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
In my opinion, you should have more reasonable tactics, for example you buy coin price that you accept, then it drops about 10% when you sell out, firstly avoid the risk of omelets, secondly coin It's very muddy and takes a lot of time to get back to the top you bought so your money is going to run out while you're in need of $ to buy another strong coin ... here's my purse For example, if you have ever had a coin you cut, then you need to remember a sentence "absolutely not sell cheap, not sell is not hole", if you have bought the top of the coin you should cut away,  stop-loss is In order to preserve capital and invest in wrong, it must be corrected.
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

when the market price and token come down for me it is a very reasonable thing but that does not mean we panic sell because the market will not forever down will definitely experience an increase again so I will not sell any tokens when the price drops because I want to get a lot of profit
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

when my tokens go down hard, I will forget about it, I will not sell my tokens for a lost, I will hold no matter how long it takes for the price to recover, I will keep holding and be a holder.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.

It is necessary to discard some small coins that have little potential, only a few coins are worth waiting for, and most newly listed coins do not get a good chance.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

There are really coins that are worth holding for such a long time. Those were the coins I bought through an ICO with an extensive research prior to acquisition and those that are already in CMC particularly those in the TOP 10. When the market goes down, its how you play with it but with caution! Given the right knowledge on hand (relevant news, predictions, instinct etc), you are going to base your next step from there. But what I usually do, when I don't have the time, I just hodl because I have confidence that those altcoins will recover as soon as BTC recovers.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

You should wait and see rather than sell. The crypto market is extremely volatile, more so than any other market. The situation with your token price may be back to normal very soon. If you don't need money, better hodl your tokens the situation normalizes to get maximum profit.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I will not sell my tokens for a lost, I will hold no matter how long it takes for the price to recover, I will keep holding and be a holder.
There you go. This is most best answer to me selling your investment for a lost is a no to me. The crypto today was crashing due to Bitcoin, we all know that all alts pair with btc will drop when btc will drop. When Bitcoin will bull it's our time.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

For me is no i wont sell my coin because i cant not earn my profit . its better to wait thatn to sell it in a low price .
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

If I buy token from ICO and the return does not comes out to what I expect. Best is to hodl for unnecessary lost and I think this would everyone would do. But If I'm doing bounty campaign I think that is fine.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Just hold. Don't ever sell on red market. Red market selling will bring you loss instead of profit. If you sell below acquisition price, then you're in big trouble. You wasted a lot of your money to just sell it at a lower price. Hold it instead and wait for the next spike and then sell 70% of your holdings.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

I don't sell if I see their price going down in the market, I hodl all altcoins until their price goes up a few times before selling.
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

It depend on how good your coin is, does it has potential. I have 3 coins in which I invested pretty nice amount of money. And haven't sold 1 coin, because coins has huge potential. Also you should consider, will you be able to rebuy them once they drops.
cuong120322067789

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

If the price of coins falls, then it makes sense to sell. Many coins after the release on the exchange have the maximum demand and price, but over time, demand and price falls and it can sink to the bottom, and perhaps never grow.
mychau482002

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

If it's make some loss, I think I will keep holding it until it recover again. I don't  want to give up with some of losses. Maybe I can get some big losses too if I keep hold, but I'll never give up.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

I think it depends on what factors make the token drop, if there is bad news or overbought price I will sell it as soon as possible because usually, the effect of bad news will keep the price going down.and also I will not sell my token if it goes down, in the long run, and make big profits rather than sell them early for a low price.

evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

No, I had coins that fell by 70%, but I keep them, because they are very strong projects that will start to grow when the bull market comes

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: