Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

I am not generally in scurry to offer. I offer early here and there when I have examined the undertaking and find that it may dump. What I likewise do a few times in the event that I am not very beyond any doubt of what sick happen, is that I offer part and keep part, just to avert pointing the finger at myself of offering and loosing chances of getting enough benefit. I have really committed a few errors in the past that I generally share with my companions, so they too don't commit comparative error.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
It depends on what kind of token you hold, if it has potential, you have studied it well and believe in it, then even if it falls in price by 70% it is not critical, because having the potential and a good team will take time, but your patience will be rewarded the growth of your token by 500% -1000%, and in some cases even more. Choose only those projects that you like about all indicators and try to avoid questionable projects, then you will always have only promising tokens with a great potential for growth.
Lookjooru

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

No Way! Patience is the main benefactor.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

It depends on what coins, if it is newly listed coins, I may choose to sell, if it is ETH and so on, I will choose to continue to hold, I have great confidence in them.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

It depends on what coins, if it is newly listed coins, I may choose to sell, if it is ETH and so on, I will choose to continue to hold, I have great confidence in them.

You're right, it depends on the coin. I like to hold top10 coins but those cheap alts often don't recover.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

For me, as the price of the cryptos are falling, it gives me more reason to hold than to sell because selling will just result to huge profit loss. Dumps are known to be temporary and as such, recovery should be always expected to take place after a couple of weeks or months. Just be calm and keep on holdong because once the market starts to rise, you will be the one who will benefit from being patient.

ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

I have a situation where by my tokens decline seriously which makes me dumbfounded, I don't even know what to do, though I panic, but I make a decision to hold, now am happy with that decision.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Will in that's situation,my advise is thats its better to hold longer into this situation when the price  of our token goes really down,because we could not know after a few weeks,we regrets thats we sell those our token in a low price,therefore its must better thats we hold our patience a better longer,because we dont know one of this days bullish market would run through this remaining months of this year.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

If you are going to sell coins below the ICO price or below the price for which you were buying, then it makes no sense to keep coins.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

The market often experiences price fluctuations-this is normal. So do not panic and do not sell coins as soon as they began to fall a bit-after a while the price will go up again

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

One thing i have always told some of my friends is that, if you are not in need of money, do not sell your coins at loss. Even if it cannot rise back to its original price, just ensure the level of loss is minimized. If they then sell, they should not quit investing. Rather, invest into another good coin and monitor the trend.
Most times, when my tokens go down, and just forget i just forget them for some time and face other things.
Bearks71

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

If stably it is going down then of course sure, but there is a small opportunity that it will begin after a certain quantity of time to develop. and then you have to pick whether or not it's far worth looking forward to this time or not.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I try not to panic,  I just look at the coins. If coins are perspective I I don’t  sell them, and I sell all the rest coins that in a month bargain on 2 dollars a day.

noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

No, because that is just the nature of crypto there will be up and down prices. If the coins you hold begin to fall in price you will have to buy again it is a good chance. Because a falling coin will start to rise again and it will not go down.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I think that since you choose to do this project, you are definitely optimistic about it, whether it is value-added or the prospect of the project. Since you are confident about it, I feel that I will not be afraid when the token falls. I am even more Believe in your own judgment. Rather than a temporary market change, because panic can cause me to make mistakes.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

If the token is already stricken hard and it's not due to the projects team or any project-related collapse, I'd continue holding. However, if the downfall happened due some fraudulent activity I'd sell tokens before it's too late.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
winter.sad

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Ups and down is the part of the market. I believe in holding when the market drops hard. I do not sell I can hold for long-term until market recovers. I am used too of such movement of the market it does not affect me even my past experience said always wait for the right time. Do not sell in hurry. Patience always pays at the end.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

It is hard to make a decision in this kind of situation. First, I have to read news about my coins. If there is no bad news but the price are still going down, I bet that it just a dump in order to create panic. Therefore, I will choose to hold my coins. Otherwise, if there is a significant bad news happening to it, there is no point in holding this token anymore.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

It is a relatively bad idea to sell off your coin when it goes down, means you are selling in the loss. And in crypto it is normal some coin will go down and up, you have to believe in the project and hold tight and wait for the right moment, that's how you can make the profit.

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Such behavior occurs only in those people who have never encountered such a situation, very recently such situations occur on the market, this should strengthen the patience of people, I think that it is, because people have to be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: