Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

This is not even a sound question. How could you gain from your crypto investment when you make the selling by the time the prices go down? That is silly. I guess you have heard already the crypto mantra, buy low sell high. That is always the motto not just here in the crypto world but also to the entire world of investment. You cannot turn it upside down, it will make you poorer instead of richer.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

No. I will be patient to wait until the coins I hold hold back and I'm not afraid of losses. Because I have taken a risk from this. Then I will stay calm and not panic. Patience is the key to success. So do not think that you will fail.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

Surely it would be a huge mistake selling just because the market value of a particular token, fell. It won't also cut down your loss, but instead the profit to be earned when the market starts to recover. If your token holding is promising, being patient would be an advantage in order to earn huge profit from the increase in the price of the tokens in the msrket. Waiting is always better than selling.

Selling it will give me nothing, I will prefer to hold it until its price will come back, If I see some potential to my funds then Im not gonna sell it like the others who are weak holders.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

If you do not have the patience and discipline, then it makes no sense to enter the world of crypto currency.
Experienced investors buy at the fall, and sell with the growth of the coin.
We need experience and do not panic when the exchange rate falls, so it's also important not to invest the last money in the cryptocurrency.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

It is obvious that the whole market is falling generally and a lot of altcoin are losing their value, not because they are not good enough but because of the market conditions.
What I do when the market is falling down is to sell off part of my altcoin and convert it to USDT. So I will wait till it falls harder and buy it back. This will give me additional profit when the market recovers

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

When my tokens are in loss like 80-90%, there is no sense to sell it, because 10-20 % of initial value isn't that much and price can be back, but if you fix loss,
then you lose all chances for rebounce and potential growth.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

When my tokens are in loss like 80-90%, there is no sense to sell it, because 10-20 % of initial value isn't that much and price can be back, but if you fix loss,
then you lose all chances for rebounce and potential growth.

That is right. There is no point of selling the coins after they have lost most of their value. I am holding only coins that I have a full faith in it and I am not afraid of price drops.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

For me ots depend on the ico token. If i seen the ico token didnt have updates in there social media or any announce and the price ia go down hardly i immediately sell it. Because that token has no potential because the team wont work hard
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

The question seems obvious and simple but it's difficult to answer. That's because we can look at the market from a lot of perspectives. But I'd advise a newcomer not to sell on downfalls, you just fix your losses.

sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

I don't think its the best choice nor is it to your greatest advantage to offer when the coins are in the plunge. This time the coins have lost esteem and is presumably battling ,offering them implies you let go off at a modest cost and making misfortunes over the long haul which isn't something we might want to do. At the point when the coins are losing esteem, the best activity is to be understanding with it however much as could be expected , hold up till its past the red zone, particularly id the coin is a decent one
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

I do not believe in the news that the government will kill the crypto. because today many countries are beginning to agree with the crypto, it is common when there are pros and cons. and it is not that easy to kill crypto, now many people believe in crypto than the government.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

If the coin you have is not a shit coin and is a major coin, you should not sell with a panic. When bull market come, you will get your profit and earn money.
philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Normally when I offer my token after that market start rise however nobody knows how the market will carry on tomorrow. Presently I`m not going to do botch and I'm going to hold my token I trusted altcoins will give much cash contrast with bitcoin's value developments.
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

With market conditions very fall we have to take a very important decision. With conditions like that, I think we have to be patient while maintaining our coins. If we sell it, of course, had to wait until the coin up again. As the market has not been stabilized we should still be patient.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

That is not good for selling because if they sell them below the price we cannot make profits. So it is always good to hold the coins as long as the price starts increasing which will help us to make more money. In cryptocurrency, we can achieve our target but to make profits it will take some time.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

better to resist for the sake of profit than selling at a bargain price much less loss. This is a double strategy in crypto are often applied by a lot of people and proved to be able to produce. many investors hold because certainly believes the price of crypto will take some time to come. probably from several years ago until now proven and it certainly becomes a benchmark for the future as well.
CJ7

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

I personally will not sell it, I will wait when the token goes back to sell it.
at least wait until approaching token price ico.
it becomes a dilemma when the token price drops, but try to stay patient and continue to monitor the movement of token prices back stable.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

Before selling, you need to analyze the project for its perspective. Because the fall is not always final. Sometimes it's just a correction.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but I have been insisting. I did not sell them. Now I feel very sorry because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. This way I will only lose more.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

Talk about the Price, Up and Down is a normal. You can see them too in forex/commodity or other investation trading. And if your tokens/coins price down, you can research it first. do your tokens/coins have a prosepect in the future?

If yes, of course you can HoDl it cause the market still not stabile right now. and as long as you don't use your Main Money to invest ( I mean the money for your living) it doesn't matter with you. the price will recover when the market is stable. You not gonna lose it if you not sell it. but remember again, you must do your own research too.

G luck for you ^^

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: