Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Sometimes i do, when i feel that market will go down more, then I buy back at much cheaper rate. Sometimes even doubled my bags with this strategy.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but I have been insisting. I did not sell them. Now I feel very sorry because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. This way I will only lose more.
No, im not going to sell my token because its not wise to sell at cheaper price, its better to hold it because this is the only way to not lose more profit, i keep believing because i know it is not the end. Soon it will back to normal and rising like what happen every year, and since my token have potential i know it can recover. Right now i feel bad about the market happening because many individuals are getting frustrated because of long time dropping.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
Everyone has their own reasons to sell his tokens, some are exposed to panic sell, some are in need, some are deliberately selling to get a more stable coin. difference of reason is very reasonable in crypto. all it depends on token holder, but we should be wise in deciding it even in a state of panic so don't regret later.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

No.  This should not be done, because you will only get a loss, and coins will soon grow!
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

I'm mostly -70% with my tokens. Still holding. After all I did invest what I could afford to lose. So I'm going to ride it from the top, to the bottom and back to the top.
I still believe that crypto is still in its infancy and will grow even more in the future.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I do not believe in the news that the government will kill the crypto. because today many countries are beginning to agree with the crypto, it is common when there are pros and cons. and it is not that easy to kill crypto, now many people believe in crypto than the government.

Don't listen to such recommendations cause they're created to influence your opinion and change the vector of the graph. They can help you only to understand the market mood. That's what is important!

Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

If a token fell dramatically in price, what smicl to sell it? I'll keep him till the last minute until Ian's attractive enough to sell.
Katya91a

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

If a token fell dramatically in price, what smicl to sell it? I'll keep him till the last minute until Ian's attractive enough to sell.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

No need sell coins when their price drops - you lose profit. Market is designed so that price of coins constantly changing. Better sell coins when they have grown and buy when they have fallen in price - so you get profit. Perspective coins not to sell (better hold for a long time).
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

Selling fast and bad decisions always leads to regret in the end. If my tokens price goes down hard I will not sell immediately, I will observe things first and see how the price moves. I will wait and see if there are still signs of the price to go back up again before I make any decisions like selling or continue holding perhaps.
mh6e

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

In my opinion I don't do it. Because you will loss a lot even if market drop so bad it always find ways to recover. So the right strategy is holding it. When market bounce back I think that's the right time to sell it, specially if it bouncing back big.
moirasheeran29

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

That's really not advisable. You become one of the panic sellers by doing that. We should have the patience to wait for the price to grow again because it will, fluctuations in price will always be ther that's why the market is volatile. No need to panic just wait.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

no, it's absolutely pointless to do. After all, if you bought a crypto currency and sold yourself into the negative, the point was to do it? We have to wait for growth, for the crypto-currency market leaps are characteristic upside-down in price.
Lilian0701

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:27 AM

No, I will not sell all tokens that I have once the market value is falling down.
My advice do not sell your token at a cheap price, do not panic, keep calm and wait until the price back high.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

I think that depends on the mentality of the person. It is really normal to be panic when you see such a drop. Because you are losing your money. But if you firmly believe that the project is good then it is better to hold your tokens no matter what happens to the market. When the market recover, you will able to gain profits again.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

That is only a decision that you can take for yourself, some people do bounty campaigns just to get money so they sell immediately and if the price crashes then they will sell even faster, I in the other hand get the bounties to see if I can get some cheap coins and see if the project has success in the future if at some point I select the right ico I will make a lot of money with minimal effort.
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

Unfortunately, at this time my all holding tokens prices in very very low. Day by day it's going down very fast. But I'm never selling my any token at this time because I think after the market recovered definitely my holding tokens can increase the price as well. So I still hold my all tokens.

My advice is don't sell your tokens at a cheap price... Be patience.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

I do not see any sense in selling the tokens now, when the price has so low dropped, now I'm only considering buying some coins, I have to sell only at the peak of the market

batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

It all depends on whether you are serious. It also depends on the potential of the coin. In most cases, if you follow these rules, you will know how to do it.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

The multiple times it has happened in the initial days that I have figured into the first that this coin will never rise again as the market keeps on changing but that is a very impractical approach to look at it you have to understand that people make mistakes and it's reversible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: