Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I will not sell it, if I sell tokens when the price drops, that means I have lost, because I sell when it's cheap. there is no harm if I decide to hold it until the price rises again.
the ups and downs of prices in crypto are normal, we just need to be calm and be patient to wait for the next price increase.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

well some of peoples could sell it, but for me it's absolutely not to sell my tokens when the price is down. I want to wait untill the prices is rise again , no matter how long it could take a time.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

When it's already come down in price too deep then selling is not a good decision. holding is the most recommended in the course with their holding will be able to make the results get better while waiting for price increases that have occurred. don't panic to receive damages because it basically can be patient will get lucky.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Why would I want to sell my tokens when the price are down? That just means that I would be making losses instead of profit. i did not come into the crypto market to start making losses. It is better for you to hold, the people that are selling are doing so out of fear and when the market bulls again, they will be the ones regretting their decisions.

flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

hello mate i rather hold my coins if i know that coins has an future i will expect by the next few days or months that coin can recover. cryptocurrency nature has ups and down, all you need to do is you must have patience. know every coin you have when you are going to sell it.

Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Why would i sell the tokens when its done ? you are just like killing yourself in that process, just hold your tokens and reach the high price and sell it high to earn profit
Akkuratno

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

I will not sell my tokens at a price lower than I bought . I'll wait as long as it takes.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Whenever my tokens are going down, I try to hodl till the acquired token for them to reach at least ICO price. Never be in haste to sell tokens whne they are falling with respect to price. You might regret a lot.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

I think it would be unreasonable to sell because they are falling too much now, I wish I had sold it on May rise.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Patience is the key to happiness in crypto. If you have tokens, keep them for a long time. There is no point in selling when the token is too down. The best thing to do is manage and buy more than you already have so that when they start up again, you will have the opportunity to make big profits.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

Money on the crypto market reduced the prices of all tokens. The market will get better again and the prices will rise again if there is money. I can sell all my coins after the prices get higher.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I will certainly sell it before the price decrease that much, even 30% down is too much for me as i usually set the stop loss at about 15%. The thing is if you wait until it down 70% then you are already too late and you'll only get a little value so it's definitely better to hold until the price goes up again.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Well the decision depends on the holder but I think when the token goes down really hard, you should hold it till the price recover or better still, sell some part and buy back when it is lower and if you think selling will bring more loss, you can hold for as long as the price will rise again as this is more profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

In general, it depends on the market situation and the reason why you got into this situation in the first place. If you see that you really made a huge mistake entering the market the price of the coin was actually high, and there are a lot of chances that the correction is going to be huge, then you'd better sell those coins if you are not in a big loss so far. But if it dropped sharply and you didn't manage to sell it before, you in a huge loss know, then you better hold until the price starts to recover again. When I started trading in this market I made a huge mistake once. I bought Verge its price was 0.10$. After that, the whole market started a continuous correction that lasted more than a month. And the price of the Verge dropped to 0.04$ That was a huge drop and loss of my savings. Even when the market started to recover again, the Verge stayed low. I already didn't expect it to recover again. But one day it started to grow fast and persistently even when the other coins were down. And it reached 0.085$. When I found out that it is the biggest price it could reach then, I decided to sell it. Yet with a loss but not that big loss. Anyway, I had money to reinvest in other, more stable coin which brought me good profits. So, if your coin drops big, just hold. Never accept huge losses. This market is winning from such people who get scared and accept their losses.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Cogutadu

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Yes, I will sell them all (panic sell) to save my money. But surely I will be back at the lower price. This is my trading plan, and it works good till now.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
no no no, no one suggested it.
it all depends on you whether you decide to sell or keep it until the price goes up again, 70% of all the assets are of great value.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

Will in thats situation if my favorite coins is going down hards,i thinks i must up my patience,to wait and hold  much more longer even it takes more time,co'z when you sell its in a low price,the more loosing happen to your capital,so therefore my stand about this is still strong to
hold my crypto coins and not to sell it.
Catstevens19

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

My advice is no! Do you play with your money needs? You should be able to invest by using your free money, and if the value of investment decreases then you will not panic to sell, you can be patient until the value is back to normal.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

certainly it might be a large mistake promoting just due to the fact the marketplace fee of a specific token, fell. It won't additionally reduce down your loss, however rather the income to be earned while the market begins to get better. if your token holding is promising, being patient might be an advantage so that you can earn huge profit from the boom within the fee of the tokens inside the msrket. waiting is usually better than selling.
bazukalol

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

If I was panicking, every time the market goes down . Probably would have sat 10 times already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: