Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
tolobua

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

If my token drops hard I will not prefer to sell it but I am still waiting until the value will rise again. we all have to respect each person's decision, and this is the decision I made.
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Panic sell ? Don't do that , just be patience. It will surely help us in this kind of situation as the market is very difficult to handle. You need to monitoring the price daily and sell it when the price is good.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

When price is dumping down hard ,I hold my bounty token and when price is fllow up then I sold my bounty token ...

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

if the price has fallen, then do not rush to sell, the market will always fluctuate going up and down, so do not rush to sell, be patient and wait.
be patient and wait, if you have a fairly large additional capital, then when the falling price is the right time to buy crypto assets, because that will make you profitable, so just be patient

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

if I think the project will not have progress, I will sell as soon as possible and vice versa.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

if the price has fallen, then do not rush to sell, the market will always fluctuate going up and down, so do not rush to sell, be patient and wait.
be patient and wait, if you have a fairly large additional capital, then when the falling price is the right time to buy crypto assets, because that will make you profitable, so just be patient
before that, make sure the decision to hold is the best because sometimes this is the wrong decision because we are too confident and finally the token is destroyed
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

The price of my token is not the motivating factor for investing abinicio! I have more important reasons like, the technology been develop, the utility of the token and so on. If the value  of my token drop so hard and most of my reasons for investing is still on course, I will definitely hold otherwise, I will count the investment as loss!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

No need to panic and sell immediately . This situation is quite normal in the market. You just need patience and time and your token will rise in price again. Well, to sell or not-of course you decide
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

It base on which price you have purchased it in the market, it only drops around 10-20%% in the market, and you have not the faith about this price, I will sell it possible, any way, I have hold the ETH and Bitcoin in the wallet, I don't care how many drop in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

No. i  zero my investment and hope for a return, anyway i dont invest more than 2k$ in any project for now
Vasya

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

I for the most part not offering the tokens or coins I have that haveing a down plunge I simply pause and hold till you can return or simply pitch a stake to proceed with your wander in different undertakings. Simply searching for the most secure and trustable venture to put your cash in, there is an immersed market of newcoming terrible tokens and this year will be to an ever increasing extent.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

I for the most part not offering the tokens or coins I have that haveing a down plunge I simply pause and hold till you can return or simply pitch a stake to proceed with your wander in different undertakings. Simply searching for the most secure and trustable venture to put your cash in, there is an immersed market of newcoming terrible tokens and this year will be to an ever increasing extent.

When it happens, I will just keep my patience. I will not sell my tokens. selling tokens during the dip will cost you loose very big, the best solution for that is to keep your tokens and do not sell during the dip.
kingter godd

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

This scenario is currently happening on my tokens. The price is really low and is down to almost half its price last week. This time, I will just hold it.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

Well the decision depends on the holder but I think when the token goes down really hard, you should hold it till the price recover or better still, sell some part and buy back when it is lower and if you think selling will bring more loss, you can hold for as long as the price will rise again as this is more profitable.

I most like the strategy to sell during the fall and buy at the lowest point, when the price starts to recover you can make + 20-40% profit.
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

If there is no need of money than I do not sell any coin. I sell it when the price of the coin grow up to get profit.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Everyone has their own strategies, some sell them to cut bigger losses and then they invest back into coins that they think have potential. And some choose to hold back because they think the coin will recover and increase until it reaches its highest point. But, before you decide to sell it, you can first do an analysis of the coins that you have, if you have done so, surely you can decide which is best to do.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

I don't sell my coins that I got for bounty, airdrop or bought myself. And more and more convinced that hold - this is the surest way not only to keep your Deposit,but also to increase it. And the market is sure to turn around and show growth.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

No, but what's the point? I think that people need to understand that if the price falls then they will not be able to sell tokens at decent prices that's not normal. Why then sell at all? Only if the situation requires it.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

If it is a token that I do not exactly trust, then yes, I'm going to sell and make the little profit that I can from it.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

No, this is not advisable, because such jumps for crypto currency are normal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: