Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4523 times)
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

There is no way that I would be selling any of my tokens when the prices are down, doesn't that defeat the entire point of owing tokens in the first place? I am here to make money and selling tokens at a low price is not making money.I still hold the tokens that I get from the ICO because the price is not good for me if I sell it right now although it is a free token for me because I still want to sell at the highest price. so I think it is better to hold the tokens and wait for the price is increase higher than before and maybe it will need a longer time before the price increases. but maybe if you still want to sell, you can do it now because maybe you think the tokens will never increase for a long time so you decide to sell now.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Yes, i am going to sell it quickly as long as i have profit, but if i have not to eran profit, i will hold it for awhile or even longer maybe. Panic selling has advantage and disadvantage, the good thing is you will sell it quickly even you earn a few profit. But the disadvantage, if your coin is getting down and huge gap price decrease holding takes disadvantage at this time.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

Absolutely not! This is how people react when they panic. I am the type of person who don't panic because I have prepared myself for this kind of scenario from the very start. It's all psychological, mental, and emotional mixed all together! If we are unable to control even one, there's a possibility that we will make some unnecessary decisions. And I do not like making such decisions. As for the market and token prices going down, they will eventually recover in time.

Pbean

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Absolutely not! This is how people react when they panic. I am the type of person who don't panic because I have prepared myself for this kind of scenario from the very start. It's all psychological, mental, and emotional mixed all together! If we are unable to control even one, there's a possibility that we will make some unnecessary decisions. And I do not like making such decisions. As for the market and token prices going down, they will eventually recover in time.

I've been faced with this many many times and I'm still being "tested" with my patience when the price is going to crash and you have nothing to do rather than buying more (riskier) or selling (riskier too)

Sometimes if you see that the coin you hold has no future and the exchanges are delisting it then you should sell and then check if the price increases if yes then its maybe good to buy.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Why would I want to sell my coins when the market goes down hard? Am I here to making profit or losses? It is never wise to sell your coins when the prices are down.  When the coin is down is when you have to hold your coin, you only sell when the price goes up and on no account would I ever sell my coins for a lower price than I bought them for.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

I do not even know what to answer about this. I know the person who kept the tokens and did not sell them with the expectation of their take-off. But they have become cheaper at times and have become useless, while others have grown at times. Think about keeping or selling tokens. This is everyone's business.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

of course I will sell it and try to cover up my losses by trading in other altcoins, but if it is a good altcoin like ethereum then I will keep it because I am sure the value will return
IrinaPro94

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

I can advise you only to keep the coins until better times since the market has subsided and you are losing your money
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

It always depends on the project and on the team. To understand when it's time to sell is Art. If you don't get the right moment it can be hard.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

No, when my tokens goes hard down, i didn't sell my tokens, for example my Ethereum gets a big dump this month and i did not sell it immediately because i believe in that coin and hoping that it will come back soon. I will stay positive on Ethereum and do not sell panic. That is my strategy.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

It makes no sense to sell something that has already fallen very much because the market is very insidious in this regard, and it can start to grow as soon as you sell howling coin. Leave her to better times

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

I don't sell my coins when the price is falling down. But I sell when it is increasing.
When I buy some coins, I set a target that I think I have enough profit. If the price hit my target, I will sell 50% and set a higher target. If it continues to rise and hit the second target, I will sell more 25% and keep the rest for a long time, maybe several years
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

I can advise you only to keep the coins until better times since the market has subsided and you are losing your money

I am not going to sell the cryptocurrencies for the prices which are lower than the prices I bought them for. That is why I am ready to wait for the better times, even if this period starts in 2 or three years.
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

Sometimes I still sell coins, at least part, to minimize the risk of losing everything . And sometimes this decision helped me . But not always - often the price goes down just for a while , because of the market
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

First , after the release of the token, you need to carefully follow the news, because if they introduce something new, the price will necessarily begin to grow.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

In my opinion, you should not give in to emotions. Emotions make us poorer. In this market as it is now very risky to trade. And sell so makes no sense at all. since all coins very greatly subsided
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

No, I am not going to sell them,because selling in loss for pennies isn't for me. I prefer holding for better future and for higher price,no matter how long it will be
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

if the price has fallen, then do not rush to sell, the market will always fluctuate going up and down, so do not rush to sell, be patient and wait.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

if the price has fallen, then do not rush to sell, the market will always fluctuate going up and down, so do not rush to sell, be patient and wait.
we must analyze it first whether the coin still has hope to rise. if I think that the coin is still worth holding, then I will choose to keep it longer. we cannot make a decision before analyzing it first unless we really need money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: