Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

I always sell half of what I earned on bounty and leave half for long term. it seems to me that this is the most reasonable strategy

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

If there is a problem due to the project, I would hurry to sell the tokens but if there was a decrease in the market due to the general decline trend, I can wait.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

when I hold a token for the long term, I don't check price for a long time and somehow I forget the price with which I bought.so I would not notice if the token has dropped or go up in the price .
but if I find that it's going to go lower, I'm just selling to buy more later.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
French.P

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

You only loose money when you sell low , you should HODL token and wait market recovery,pump or altseason
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

I always sell half of what I earned on bounty and leave half for long term. it seems to me that this is the most reasonable strategy
I get the coins sold with no issue, if people are asking for the coins then it's easy to sell it in the market book.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

There are mistakes some people make whenever the see price dropping. Instead of trying to work to get more fiat and and to use their reserved fiat to purchase more, they would panic and at the end, might loose their investment.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

No, I don't see a market for my tokens this year at all. I will wait a year or two and hope the whole market will start to grow one day and the token prices together with it.

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Here u need to know how price was high or low when u bought it, if that was lower then i go sell all supply, if higher, i see no reason to sell all of my tokens, maybe half, but no more.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

Before it goes down really hard I would sell it and buy back some when the dump is over.
I used to hold some coin even if it is droping low and because of it I lost a huge amount on my capital.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
It's a normal thing to see a price fluctuates likes this. For established coins, it's all bout forecast and predictions considering several market conditions to invest or sell.  One important thing to know about a projects is the project quality and influence the have over their community. The mfchain mfx token is one coin is see holding a great value in the nearest future, with Ico starting october 15. considering their unique value. This are factors that influences if users will hold or sell.
Huent142

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

Once I bought ETH at $450 and didn't sold when it dropped to $350 because I hope It will be back. Then I had to stop-loss at $300, lol...
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

They should have been sold before he started to fall hard. Why sell it when it fell so hard? Explain to me.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

when I hold a token for the long term, I don't check price for a long time and somehow I forget the price with which I bought.so I would not notice if the token has dropped or go up in the price .
but if I find that it's going to go lower, I'm just selling to buy more later.
   It looks like a story about how one dude forgot about bitcoin and when he remembered ... But this story is not about altcoin. They behave differently
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

I can not advice this to you. If you are long term investor you dont need to sell your hold tokens. You need to buy more while they are doing more dip prices.
That is always good to accumulate during dumps. And dividie your main money to 5 part. so you can buy more and more if that dumps continue long time.
but at the end of the dump if you are holding good coins you will exactly earn money.
 do not sell your tokens with panic emotions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

It all depends on the situation. Right now, I wouldn't be selling tokens or coins. I think that at the moment is to keep everything in the long run and unfortunately you know what is likely to keep will have at least a year.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Though as he went if he fell very strongly the perhaps will sell, camping on to there is no demand , but in most cases I keep counters until recovery

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

If the price goes down and we are confident in its downward movement, then of course we need to sell, in order to buy back a larger number of coins at a lower price.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

It all depends on the situation. Right now, I wouldn't be selling tokens or coins. I think that at the moment is to keep everything in the long run and unfortunately you know what is likely to keep will have at least a year.

I am agree. Its depend on coin we hold. If we holding a good coin with working product, i will not selling my coin because most coin in market drop the price including bitcoin drop more than 70% from highest price
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Not advisable for newbie only for expert trader. I think they are short trader. If they expect that btc will drop for whatever reason e.g they read bad news about btc or one big exchange was hacked they sold the token or coin immidiately then buyback at the lowest price to gain more amount of token/coins.

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

I think you should keep them for a while. Because market want to take them cheap from you. So they can make profit by selling them high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: