Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:44:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Well I have cut lose data, If some of my token is below my cut lose percentage I will sell it because I must rotate my money to better investment, but it not the only way. If you have a good token but down because it's still in development/marketing is not start yet better to hold it because there must be a pump period that you must use to sell it before it go down again.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

This kind of situation is really a huge decision to make. It might be make or break scenario. I think it's better to make deep assessment of the token before selling. Because some tokens when started to go decline, didn't recover at all. Make sure the token has significant functions in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

If this is a dead project, meaning to keep from the coin do not see.  If this is a good project, you should wait for development.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

And why sell something in this market when the price fell several times? I think it's at least stupid to sell coins in a falling market. Now it is best to buy cheaper assets
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

I've checked the cause on why it is going down if it is because of the total market condition I prefer to hold majority of my coins, but if it is because that particular coin does not have any update or the dev left it totally, then there is no use holding all those coins so better sell it.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Depends on my finances. if it is already sufficient or dikofer then I will hold it. but if money is running low, I can't help but make a sale. because the bounty itself is not too detrimental if we sell it at low or high prices.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

It depends on the situation and condition. If from the first time i already research them and i think they have the value + they still on the track then i will hodl them no matter their price is dumping but if thy are not too active in develop their product again and they missed a lot from their roadmap, maybe i will sell them at least it means cut loss for me.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

Vice versa, don't sell your coins during the fall, you need to buy and average.
This is the most common mistake among newbies - panic selling at a reduced price.
Over time, if it is a good coin, it will return to the previous price levels - you need to hold.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

yes of course, selling them to buy back in the dip i think this is a pretty good strategy to reduce losses due to market volatility but sometimes I choose to hold them and forget it for a few months
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

I think that I will not be in such a hurry with the sale of the token because it may rise in the future, so patience is needed for this
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Not. I never sell Altcoins when they are cheaper. If the project is promising, then in the future the price of a coin or token will increase.
Then there is always question what if it never recovers.
Selling them when they are down means financial lost, it only depends how deep you want to go and how big risk you want to take by holding such coins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Generally, I do not interfere in my declining investments as I do not favor selling in the downtrend. Unlike selling, if I have enough budget, I try to reduce the average price by making purchases again. In addition, I am expanding my current profit margin target and profit ratio because I have received more tokens.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

A trading participant makes its own decision to sell or buy tokens right now. But you must first analyze your actions. If indeed your project has good prospects for the future, it is better to support it with the purchase of these altcoins.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Selling when your tokens have gone way down is not the best of choice unless you know for a fact that the developers of the project have left or have abandon the project.  Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and hence they can fluctuate at some point in time but there that should not push you into selling your tokens when they go down. It is best to hold for the market to be restored.

Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

I think Yes , definitely sell if we broke the triangle down , so as not to catch large bottoms and worry about it

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

Of course, it is better to sell when the price of your token grows and it is expensive, for example, many times more than on the ICO. But the truth of life is that maybe you will never sell it and its price will collapse in the area of zero. So it makes sense to keep the tokens with a large capitalization, and sell small ones at a reasonable price. It's not advice, it's just opinion. Decide for itself.
HCRT

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

I buy a coin 2x if I sell directly.Then he coin back cheaper.I buy back from cheap.This is the trade tactic I apply.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

If I really need what kind of money even though the price is so cheap I will sell it, but if I don't need money I won't sell it, I will wait until the coin rises again even in the long run.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

There will be no point of selling it. If its market value would fall for an instance,  selling would not be an option because profit will be small so therefore, holding would be a better thing to do. Even if the market price of that crypto would no longer increase, you'll just be tired to sell it because of the small profit that you will get and it would appear to just be a waste of time doing.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

This is a broad question, usually looking at the overall trend of the cryptocurrency market and what coins you buy. In fact, you should be a sensitive investor. Learning more about trading is good for anyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: