Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2362 times)
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Just make sure that you have chosen the best coins. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple are good for you to invest in so keep up with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Do buy the tokens you studied first never jump to bait, make sure you have the knowledge first.
Hold and never feel the panic in the community.
You must have your goals and target, you must have confidence on your decision making.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

One of the best advise that I want you to learn is to know anything here by means of read and researching about Crypto that you will gain a better knowledge to make a good decision in choosing your currency that you like to invest with your money.
You are right, carefully and more often seek or analyze situations and also the development of cryptocurrency and markets. Then someone will be more confident and less likely to regret investing. This means that it is not easy to make decisions that will end in vain in the future. The right advice.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

I will advise to stop all those faucets because its complete waste of time. Therefore I will implore to start learning the crypto trend so that you will be well informed about crypto. Take your time to study crypto very well before you invest. I wish you goodluck.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Don't do faucets, do bounties instead. You can earn more rather than sticking up to faucets. In my opinion, it is such a waste of time. You can read some articles and research some ideas regarding cryptocurrency. Don't ever feel panic, once the emotions get in the trading, its over.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Crypto is a very risky business especially if you are new. You can learn about crypto by doing your own research. You should be ready to invest money you can lose, and also being new to the system,  you can invest in Bit coin because it is the best coin you can get.

brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Hi, dont do faucets anymore.  It is a complete waste of time and effort unless the coin would do a 10000x jump in price.  If you are not willing to invest in your hard earned money, then it will be perfect for you earn some investment funds by doing bounties and airdrops.  Use these blessings to buy the couns which you think will appreciate much in time.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I`d say that you should be very patient and hold your emotions very tight. Also, use any chance to make profits!

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

In this forum you will find a lot of information for new ones, because here it can even be much more than you can imagine, everything is in a very chewed form, so I think that this can help you. I hope  Wink
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

The faucet is a waste of time. For beginners, I think will be useful bounty company, as you risk only their lost time, but for that you have the opportunity to get as much information reading and paying every day for example an hour of time you will in any case emphasize the necessary information.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Faucets are definitely just a waste of time . Pay attention to bounty campaigns and airdrops if you are looking for some kind of earnings without financial investments, but keep in mind that this will take a lot of your time and the final payments may disappoint you a lot. Trading can be much more profitable, but requires significant financial investments. In any case, stop wasting time on faucets and start exploring the options for earning that I have listed above in order to determine what suits you best.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

The faucet is a waste of time. For beginners, I think will be useful bounty company, as you risk only their lost time, but for that you have the opportunity to get as much information reading and paying every day for example an hour of time you will in any case emphasize the necessary information.

courage and knowledge are the main capital that we must have if we invest in crypto. Extensive knowledge will help you in choosing coins or projects and will also make you confident in your choices because they are based on your analysis. but all that won't happen if you don't have courage. so knowledge and courage are needed.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

If you are coming in as an investor,  I would suggest that you get accustomed to the intricacies on how the cryptocurrency market works.
Do not be greedy.
Take profit when you see it, no matter how little.
Never panic sell your holdings at a loss.
Be greedy when others are scared. 

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

You are welcome onboard the number one this g that you need to do is to build your knowledge in how the cryptocurrency network works how to make profits from either trading, bounty hunting and fucent as you are already into, but the most important thing is to build you self to have patience because it will take time for you to achieve great result in cryptocurrency.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

maybe you should try to take part in a bounty campaign, even though your rank is newbie, but there are still bounty campaigns that you can still follow, for example social media bounties, like twitter and facebook

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

yeahh  i  also  think  that fraucets are w aste  of your  time  and  in  place of  that   you  can make  trading  and you can earn more and  less effort i think and one more advise learn as much as you can...

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

You need to do a thorough study of information about this market, to understand how it works to become a professional trader. And try not to panic if things don't happen the way you want, try to think coolly.
yes as the most important first step is to understand the whole of the main market, altcoin and mental systems to deal with the unpredictable crypto situation. in other words trading crypto many risks that arise, not rash and looking for an easy stage to follow the bounty campaign properly and give a quality post. whatever it is, be careful not to get stuck.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

As a new to crypto, I wouldn't really recommend diving straight into the whole trading world. The easiest thing for you to do would be to buy some long hold coins and transfer them to your personal wallet (NEVER leave coins to exchanges for bigger periods of time!).

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Do buy the tokens you studied first never jump to bait, make sure you have the knowledge first.
Hold and never feel the panic in the community.
You must have your goals and target, you must have confidence on your decision making.

You're going to have a panic, and each of us will come across a group of friends and investors who join us. When the market falls, they fear and then when so many people will make us afraid like them
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

In this forum you will find a lot of information for new ones, because here it can even be much more than you can imagine, everything is in a very chewed form, so I think that this can help you. I hope  Wink

I agree that many useful thoughts can be adopted, but not all who write are professionals. Beginners for the first better studding existing literature.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: