Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2362 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

better to read more article about bitcoin and try to read some thread here in bitcointalk forum to see what are the do and donts for being a member of bounty campaigns. you need to read also about the wallets and exchangers of cryptocurrency that already made.
Read all important about bitcoin all of that are very important article , forum and etc more and more so study everything on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crqn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Before entering to this crypto world, read some article, knowledge about crypto and ask any person who has more knowledge. Beware of the scam sites, read the review first before clicking or accessing the site. I think I can recommend this site so that you will learn a lot about this crypto world, I am new to this industry and I'm still learning the crypto world and this sites and friends I met helps me to be knowledgeable.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

First and foremost, investors just getting started with Bitcoin need to do their homework.The more you understand the better off will be. Second, risk is inherent to investment, and investors should keep in mind that digital currency is in a very early stage of development when compared to similar asset markets like the stock or bond markets.Do not put all your eggs in one basket. The basic idea behind diversification is creating a portfolio where a decline in one component will correspond with an equal gain in another.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

In my opinion, you should not waste time on faucets as ROI on time invested is very bad. Better participate in signature campaigns here, if you do not ant to invest any money.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

First of all read common information about criptocurrency and blockchain technology. Secondly, learn market history to avoid investment on price peak. Thirdly, find more secured wallets and exchanges to deal with coins

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Firstly, if you want to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then stay with the original platform. You have to spend money and time in it. You need to know about A-Z before Bitcoin. Think before investing and consult with someone. Remember that you will lose a lot due to a wrong decision.So be careful.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Faucets are really a mere waste of time.Instead you could invest in cryptos especially in bitcoin which seems to give higher returns to its investors.If you wish to invest in altcoins,then you could go with older coins as they seem to be much safer investment than newer coins which mostly fail.

EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I started as a wandering newbie in bitcoin world. What I did was to study all the fundamental things that matters in cryptocurrencies. So Just Do Your Own Research for you to be a successor of cryptocurrency.
cindex

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Congratulations! Anywhere is a good place to start, it's definitely a good idea to learn as much as possible.. and you are definitely not wasting your time )
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

better to read more article about bitcoin and try to read some thread here in bitcointalk forum to see what are the do and donts for being a member of bounty campaigns. you need to read also about the wallets and exchangers of cryptocurrency that already made.

more can be handled and accurate if we want to often see and read the articles that have been available here, because it has a lot to review about this
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

if you want a quick way, just buy some bitcoin to start trading. using faucet or other way to get bitcoin is a long way.
or you can participate in some campaign that paid you in fractions of bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

For now, I think you need to start learn in this great forum for crypto space. Your faucets and coinpot just spent for leisure time, after your knowledge has been growing enough then you can find opportunities in crypto space. If you like trading, it needs some capital and sufficient knowledge as the risk quite high even the revenue is very attractive.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Matt
Good evening buddy, I think there are thousands of ways to make money through bitcoin, the only thing you need is proper guidance and I guess I can help you a little in this . Brother in summary you have 2 broad options either you invest your money and buy some bitcoins and moreover the valuation is also very low so you can buy right now and sell them till after the valuation hikes or joins surveys campaign and work for them and they will for for your work, the choice is your and in both ways you r getting profit.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Guys, you will see or have seen the great charm and potential of this crypto world. So, any advice is to find out and do not waste any time choosing work, investment, trade ... all have distinct characteristics so you can search for benefits. To change lives and the future, or at least it is a fair job and deserves more respect than reality.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Bitcoin obtained from the faucet is not much unless you have a lot of followers refferal then it will feel the result because we get a commission from the refferal activity. Try to trade on a small scale or you can more hard work again to follow the various bounty and signature campaign in this forum.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Matt
Good evening brother, i think there are thousands of ways to be into bitcoin and earn through it as millions are earning a lot from it so it is very profitable institution, the only thing which is require that u always have to keep faith into bitcoin and if i summarised my knowledge then broadly you have 2 major ways to earn through bitcoin, either you invest your hard earned money and buy some bitcoins and sell them when you can your sufficient profit or work for them as by joining survey campaign and get your payment in return of the work you did for them and by the way congratulations for being  the part of bitcoin family.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

1 year ago i was also doing this and i earn a few satoshi in some bitcoin faucets but the price if bitcoin that time is too low and the price you earn in faucets is a bit higher at that time. Today working with faucets is like a waste of time only because the price you earn is too small.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Matt

ok, do you have any wallet for storing your coins ? if you are new, the first thing to do is create a wallet to store coins.
if you can store your coins, you can use it later for trading, buying tokens, or investing to other project.
in coinmarketcap, you can find many exchanges that you can use it for trading.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

thanks alot for your help, i will check out binance. do u know what the minimum deposit is? also what kind of fees do they have on trades?
I am also a newcomer to the Crypto market, so many people think that in this market, to make the most profit we should invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is supposedly A sound currency will have a good future.

I think saving is the best policy at an early stage like Bitcoin or Ethereum savings. if you can then of course you will get a lot of profit later on
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Im not a pro but let me give you some pieces of advise, as a begginer you need to learn a lot, start doing some resesrch about what crypto is. you can do trading or by joining airdrops and bounty, but I would suggest focus on bounty because you can earn more or if you have funds you can do tradings but like what ive said you should study first how it works for you to have a good results.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: