Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2362 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

Like what they said faucets is wasting your time and for me, It's more advisable to participate in different bounties. It requires effort and patience and I will assure to you that is is very rewarding. Futhermore, you can use to start your trading as a starting capital. Goodluck to your journey my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

Learn, Learn and learn more!
There is no short cut for knowing more about the crypto.
You will find there are a lot of chances and traps around.
You need learn to know how to avoid traps/scams.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

Yes just like what the others said faucets are a total waste of time and it takes a crazy amount of time to earn a decent number of bitcoin. I suggest you read and research about the technology. Since you are here on this forum why not read a couple of threads to increase your knowledge. Once you have acquired enough knowledge you can join bounty campaigns here to earn bitcoin.
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

I am also new in this cryptro world. If you knew on crypto world,i will suggest you to research crypto world. After research if you want to earn from it. There are many way to aren money from this cryptro world. Those are mining, trading and also the most importent is investing.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

First,learn more about the world of crypto at least you have a little knowledge when newbies enter without knowledge he will only be a nest of fraudsters and scammers. The world of crypto is the formation of character,is not only a capital of science, even if you're an intelligent man but still can not control the emotions it will more torment you and make your burden the more so before starting, learn more,control emotions,control you well
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Firstly Understand the Basics of the Technology, While boring and you want to just make some quick cash by signing up to a crypto currency exchange right away, you might end up regretting that dearly later. You can watch videos and read about this many places.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

hi, welcome to the cryptos, doing faucet is not waste time if you have many time to do it, and if you can manage your time doing faucet can be good one, about the price of coinmarketcap is not have the same price with your price when you sell your coin, coinmarketcap is the platform that makes the average from many exchanger, so you can check on their exchanger, what is the exchanger that has the biggest values s

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

I tell you that airdrop and faucet are wasting your precious time now. My advice is that you should spend your energy on learning professional knowledge and improving your membership grade of the two things, after your level to JR may be able to do some bounty tasks.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

You are welcome in crypto world you join airdrop and free token and you participate bounty for more income
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

If someone new to crypto then I suggest them to choose Bitcoin among other crypto because bitcoin is more trusted and user then other crypto and it is also accepted in many country and trade by many online retailer. If someone want secure income with crypto then they will start signature campaign job or bounty campaigns because these job are easy to do and trusted. Beginner should not try investment because crypto currency are volatile in nature and their market price is not stable. Beginner's can also try faucet, mining, trading etc in order earn cryptocurrency.  Wink
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I think doing faucet and airdrop is totally wasting time not worth. For beginner you should read more and dont try to trade. Or if you dont have a lot bucks for investing in bitcoin you may do bounty job. Like social media bounty and signature.

sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

The Faucets was once popular. That's what it means to say online income at that time. You got a new way to leave the old concept. The forum has a great learning program for you to understand. Here you know a lot more then. It will not take time to earn, there is a chance to earn income here. Follow traders. It is possible to earn on their way.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

Learning about crypto is the best option for new crypto users. If you don't understand about crypto there is no chance to gain a good profit or success. After learning about crypto there might be a chance to have success.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

Again, do not waste your time on faucets, once you've earned buy other currencies, and start investing, work on your money, money won't work for you so I'd suggest to stop on working on faucets, its a great decision for a kicksrarter, and since you are in this forum it is also great to be active and learn more, this forum is helpful and will give you a lot more knowledge to know what to do with your HODLings.

Try to become more literate on making investments, joining ICOs and joining various campaigns like sigs, bounties, social media campaigns and airdrops, avoid getting scammed since it can be a big waste of time, and will also waste your money. Secure your wallet, your keys, store it on a safe place, avoid getting hacked, since you are new to crypto, you'll be getting instances wherein some anonymous person will offer you big time deals, just remember that passwords, addresses are not necessary that you give it, do not expect that these deals or offerings are real, take time to research, and explore if it really is legitimate.
johnstampa

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

#CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING TERMS AND MEANING:

*1. Alt-coins: Alternate cryptocurrency that is any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin*

*2. ASHDRAKED: A situation where you lost all your money.*

*3. Bag Holder = A person who buys and hold coins in large quantity hoping to make good
profits in the future.*

*4. Bear/Bearish = Negative price movement*

*5. BTFD = Buy The Fucking Dip (an indication to buy a coin when it has dumped so hard)*
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Investing into cryptocurrency is a good thing but Investors need to learn alot. Some of the things to take note include:
1)- the returns can be massive.
2)-Liquidity
3)- Never invest what you can't afford to lose
4)-Transparency
5)- Security
6)- don't be greedy
7)- always do research before investing in any coins.

Always keep your wallet details safe and store offline.

Investing in cryptocurrencies involves taking risk. markets are volatile. moreso,  they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
better to read more article about bitcoin and try to read some thread here in bitcointalk forum to see what are the do and donts for being a member of bounty campaigns.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

I am not new to crypto but it is not so much time that I am in crypto with the crypto strategies of crypto earning. My first approach for the cryptocurrency eaning with this site where I was starting my initial steps with the crypto idea in the crypto marketplace. The needed of the whole initial
approaches for the crypto related problem and solution are in the section of beginners and helps where anyone gets every problem's solution in a short time. In the section of bitcoin discussion is the main place where the discussion takes place about every aspect of the bitcoin-related topic. Those who are new as a newbie here should follow the steps to work with crypto here.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

The singular best piece of advice I can give to you is get well versed in the knowledge of this industry prior to hopping into a bunch of coins. That way you will know what is happening and why it is happening rather than playing a pure guessing game. Sure you could win at guessing in chess or you could master the game and win strategically. Same goes for crypto, don't be the lucky guess fellow, be the strategically inclined fellow.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

first of all you should sit down at your computer and read whatever you see about crypto world. secondly look at cmc top 100 companies and try to find any company like them for invest your money from the beginning. that's it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: