Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

As per joining the cryptocurrency world last year, it seems to me that these market growth is just normal for the coins especially that we are talking now about cryptocurrency coins. As much we know that we don't handle or we cannot know what will happen the next day to the following coins we wish to invest to. But we should keep in mind that we now entering a dangerous and very risky game which is investing and trading. In this way, for us to earn and gain profit we must risk our money and time. I think also that it has something to do with the investors and some countries are banning cryptocurrency in there area. We all know also that some banks are not accommodating to give out money that came from cryptocurrency coins.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

It surprises me that no one asks such questions when the market grows every day. The fall is as inevitable as growth. This is affected by a large number of events. I think that the level of capitalization of 600 billion we will see not soon. It will be a tough year for crypto.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

All this can be only panic moods, which, over time, subside. You just have to wait and buy. Growth is around the corner:)
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

All this can be only panic moods, which, over time, subside. You just have to wait and buy. Growth is around the corner:)

People aren't panicking over nothing especially since news about cryptos being regulated is indeed concerning since it really goes against their very nature.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

Normal? Hmmmmmmm
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market is down because of the FUD and bad news in the market. The whales are also at their game manipulating the prices of coins and making thr weak hands to sell of their coins at a huge loss.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

I also think what the market looks like now is a normal thing. As earlier indicated by someone, volatility is what can be said to be the most important determining factor. The same way we are seeing a whole lot of reds now can be the same when the greens are gonna come even remaining stable for a long span of time also. The market now henceforth needs Patience from everyone of us.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

No one knows why markets do what they do but some say whales are weeding out the giant herd of weak hands who bought in when bitcoin surged to 19,000 and alts followed. I've also heard that people selling to pay their taxes is a contributing factor. All we really know is that markets go up and down.

makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

It is normal to extract and dump the price in the encrypted money market. After the correction in December, it is difficult to raise substantially to the last level. Now it takes time to return the price to the level of movement.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Well down in the value of crypto currency means most of the people are loosing trust on crypto currency and thats the reason people are dumping their coins and so does the supply is increasing and demand decreasing.

Well people are now in trouble that their government is not supporting any crypto currency.
In fact, not so many countries that prohibit crypto-currencies, or have adopted some legal regulations. The panic is created artificially, by the negative news that media outlets come up with, etc. For such a recession, there must be growth, and I'm sure that it will be soon.
I think that obvious reason is non-professional traders (hamsters). Their reaction to negative news and rumors, ignorance and impulsiveness led to the sale of Bitcoin and Altcoins. Their actions have a domino effect, so even professionals are forced to sell their crypto currencies.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Yes nowadays crypto market is in red. A heavy correction is there in market. Altcoins and crypto investments are risky. Some people are afraid of cryptos due to high volatility and sudden price changes. Generally new users and people tend to afraid more and give rise to panic selling in markets. But in long term blockchain has the potential to make some positive impacts. In long run, useless coins will fade away from market and only projects with strong growth will remain. There are too many altcoins and crypto project, it's difficult to choose a good project. You have to find and select a project with good team and good project for good returns.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

in my opinion, the incident is normal in the world of cryptocurrency. of the decline in btc price then that's the perfect time to buy any coin and when the price increases then we have to sell it. every time there is a definite price reduction after that there will be a price increase.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

I cannot say anything about this. We realize the red price of every cryptocurrency in the market. But, what we see now is all reality and fact. The prices are now still in the red. It seems to be sad to know this, But, we should not be a panic sale. It is better to keep and hold our cryptocurrencies for future investment. I'm sure that the price of every cryptocurrency will rise again along with the emerge of new ICO with their good coins offered.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

The crypto market is constantly changing, so you should not worry too much about it. Decreases will increase, which is the cycle of the altcoins in the crypto market.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I think the cryptocurrecy market is still young and depends on many investors from developed countries, especially investors from the US. Currently, US investors are cautious in auditing and reporting taxes. I think the beginning of Q3 will start to trend up
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Have you heard about cartel manipulation?It`s quite popular theory in net now.
Maybe we`ll fall up to 1k$
The main reason is manipulation from financial elite, in my opinion, but a lot of people say, we`ll go to the moon in summer,so just wait:)
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

you never always see the market was green , its normal, so wait for the holiday, maximum time market up in holiday.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

For exactly the same reason it was up day after day.

When market goes up,it is interesting to buy because you sell higher later.
If market goes up,it is interesting to sell because you can rebuy lower later.

The market goes naturally in the direction where it is interesting to go.The market is always right.

honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

I, too, constantly see this redness and'm sad. But I understand that this is temporary and it comforts me. Just "some" of the major players is a must! Undecided
summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

You need to remember that the market is run by the Whales and people who have a lot of crypto currency. And not news - news is only a side-effect of the action on the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: